Gandycel

Ryan

Ryan

''ALL IS IN FLAMES''
So today i saw a picture of gandy on his account.. It was gay af and cringy... Gandycel is now a low eyesightcel...he can't even edit pic Screenshot 20210302 212904 cominstagramandroid so as you can see the picture is black and white and he colored his lips!! fcking whoree and also painted his teeth red too..... Moreover he was coping hard in comment section about how this is normal... Fckin coper it's over
Screenshot 20210302 213134
this is not the end oldcel was simping too... O god gandycel
Screenshot 20210302 213156

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane, Deleted member 9779, Rainman988 and 6 others
imagine worshiping some 40 YO millionaire

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, ascension, BradAniston and 1 other person
Over for this Britbong rat

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987
imagine worshiping some 40 YO millionaire
I swear man

it's almost as bad as worshipping some tiktok faggot and making countless threads about him on .me

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, Rainman988, Lolcel and 7 others
Fckin
So today i saw a picture of gandy on his account.. It was gay and cringy... Gandycel is now a low eyesightcel...he can't even edit picView attachment 1018063so as you can see the picture is black and white and he colored his lips fcking whoree and also painted his teeth red too..... Moreover he was coping hard in comment section about how this is normal... Fckin coper it's over View attachment 1018069 this is not the end oldcel was simping too... O god gandycel View attachment 1018071f
Beta behavior

Last edited:
I keep thinking of the other Gandy

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9779, N1c, Bobelbrah and 5 others
It's trendy for male celebs to act and dress feminine now. Gandy is the just the latest example who has fallen victim to this fag trend.

I swear man

it's almost as bad as worshipping some tiktok faggot and making countless threads about him on .me
kys
at least he is my age, but what do you get out of it that you bow before an old mummy that swims in money like Scrooge McDuck. what would laugh in your face in the real world

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Ocelot
Fckin brutal
Screenshot 20210302 171612 comandroidchrome

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and gamma
kys
at least he is my age, but what do you get out of it that you bow before an old mummy that swims in money like Scrooge McDuck. what would laugh in your face in the real world
u actually got offended

Low t ngl

It's trendy for male celebs to act and dress feminine now. Gandy is the just the latest example who has fallen victim to this fag trend.
Gandy was using just put lipstick on your face to become a pretty boy and attract young stacies theory...

Last edited:
Gandy cannot attract a high quality female, period.

He was virgin in high school

Users who are viewing this thread

Back