Genetic copers GTFIH EPIGENETICS = EVERYTHING

If your parents are very short you'll be short as well, no amount of diets gonna make you tall.

This is harsh truth for us Manlets.
im pretty sure I saw somewhere that height variance for genes can vary by 65% in africans. I suspect the only reason why this is because you severly low E from high dht to t. even by @AmorFatis said that it means the 65% of the variance. wich is quite a bit tbh
I was very physically active while growing up and my diet was good too, but i'm 5'3. is that not genetics? i did everything i could yet i'm still a Manlet.
if you did everything like nutrients , not being high e, not fracturing your growth plates and eating alot of protein then I guess you were destined to be short.

but look at the post above. someone with that type of gene could be 4 inches taller depending on how he lived

they don't live the same lifestyle as their ancestors.

They don't live the same lifestyle as their ancestors but Chad does?? insane levels of Cope.

giphy.gif

But what’s the point of the video anyway?

chad mimics it the best a modern life can.

Chad's lifestyle is the same as any other Normies lifestyle but Chad just has better genetics that's literally all there is to it, JFL at people who actually think lifestyle can make up for Subhuman genetics.

kbnoz6261c2z.jpg
RaziHassan-201806180349213141-20181126095456998.jpg

How hard do you have to Cope to deny that's 99% genetics?

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and striker
Chad's lifestyle is the same as any other Normies lifestyle but Chad just has better genetics that's literally all there is to it, JFL at people who actually think lifestyle can make up for Subhuman genetics.

kbnoz6261c2z.jpg
RaziHassan-201806180349213141-20181126095456998.jpg

How hard do you have to Cope to deny that's 99% genetics?
you are the one who is coping BUD.

look at a picture of you as a baby? are you mogged? if so you FUCKED UP

genetics pill is a hard pill to swallow

richard ramirez grew up on candy bars and is chad

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead and Roping Subhuman
you are the one who is coping BUD.

look at a picture of you as a baby? are you mogged? if so you FUCKED UP

How i'm Coping?? look at those fucking pictures man, is that not genetics? is his goofy elephant ears and bug eyes not genetical?

JFL at you Copers you actually believe everybody can be Chads if they have 'good lifestyles' as if your average Normie has dogshit lifestyle and lives in a concentration camp.

How i'm Coping?? look at those fucking pictures man, is that not genetics? is his goofy elephant ears and bug eyes not genetical?

JFL at you Copers you actually believe everybody can be Chads if they have 'good lifestyles' as if your average Normie has dogshit lifestyle and lives in a concentration camp.
bug eyes are not genetic.

they are caused by shit orbitals and bad over eye. both are because of bad oral posture and low testosterone to the brow for the latter

All three are brothers.

article-2572127-1BFF5A9300000578-325_634x738.jpg

'environment bro' JFL.

gentics pill you can stick up your ass .

why the fuck is my frame way bigger than my dads? can you explain this?

bug eyes are not genetic.

they are caused by shit orbitals and bad over eye. both are because of bad oral posture and low testosterone to the brow for the latter

Right and as always Chads magically know how have good oral posture while everybody else doesn't, it totally has nothing to do with genetics.

Do you really believe that?

you don't inherit 100% of your dad's trait's, idiot

you can inherit trait's from distant relatives

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Roping Subhuman and hebbewem
All three are brothers.

article-2572127-1BFF5A9300000578-325_634x738.jpg

'environment bro' JFL.
prenatal environment. BRO .

dont think its a coincidence that my genes turned on and off in a not bad way and I had good prenatal health.

its all about how they express and the environment plays a major part of it. i bet that you are not high prenatal T and probably also have alot or some other fuck ups apart from your height. that could very well be environmental
you don't inherit 100% of your dad's trait's, idiot

you can inherit trait's from distant relatives
I FRAME MOG MY ENTIRE HUGE FAMILY
Right and as always Chads magically know how have good oral posture while everybody else doesn't, it totally has nothing to do with genetics.

Do you really believe that?
prenatal health and T + oral posture + chewing + nutrition. you have to be genetic trash to fuck up being perfect in all of those

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero

dont think its a coincidence that my genes turned on and off in a not bad way and I had good prenatal health.

its all about how they express and the environment plays a major part of it. i bet that you are not high prenatal T and probably also have alot or some other fuck ups apart from your height. that could very well be environmental

I FRAME MOG MY ENTIRE HUGE FAMILY

>implying you know the frame measurements of all your distant relatives

I doubt much people are gentic trash because sons heightmog dads and also ugly people can have hot children

Taking the Epigenetics Pill
Before Vs After

Prenatal environment? Lmfao how would YOU have any influence on that? doesn't that depend on your parents?

And i don't have and fuck ups aside from height, my face is above average and i was very popular with girls when i was a kid. it's only when everybody else grew and i stayed the same that Girls stopped paying attention to me.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Prenatal environment? Lmfao how would YOU have any influence on that? doesn't that depend on your parents?

And i don't have and fuck ups aside from height, my face is above average and i was very popular with girls when i was a kid. it's only when everybody else grew and i stayed the same that Girls stopped paying attention to me.

how tall are you?

>implying you know the frame measurements of all your distant relatives
>implying you don't that I have fucking eyes
are you dumb? yea brb lemme just check if this 7 foot guy walking past me actually height mogs me because it sure looks like it but just need some measurements first.

I have met all of them.

and after a certain point it doesnt matter.

i have met all of the ones whose genes could indicate a trait passed on to me. unless some framemogger in the past had some dormant gene and it passed onto me.

which is about the most bullshit thing i have heard
how tall are you?
5 foot 10 morning height and still growing . was 5 foot 8 morning height 2 months ago

>implying you don't that I have fucking eyes
are you dumb? yea brb lemme just check if this 7 foot guy walking past me actually height mogs me because it sure looks like it but just need some measurements first.

I have met all of them.

and after a certain point it doesnt matter.

i have met all of the ones whose genes could indicate a trait passed on to me. unless some framemogger in the past had some dormant gene and it passed onto me.

which is about the most bullshit thing i have heard

no point in arguing with you

prenatal environment is still environment.

why? because I pointed out how ludicrous your argument was?

how is it ludicrous? i said you can inherit traits from distant relatives which you obviously couldn't have met since they would be dead

are you tall as fuck as well? really gl? how optimal was your environment?

But you don't have any influence on it so it's useless to use as an argument for environment.

• +1
Reactions: hebbewem
how is it ludicrous? i said you can inherit traits from distant relatives which you obviously couldn't have met since they would be dead

are you tall as fuck as well? really gl? how optimal was your environment?
my environment was and still is PERFECT.

not tall yet.

and cant tell cus im bloated
But you don't have any influence on it so it's useless to use as an argument for environment.
ITS NOT GENES

my environment was and still is PERFECT.

not tall yet.

and cant tell cus im bloated

ITS NOT GENES

>environment was perfect
>not tall yet
>can't tell he's gl because of a bit of bloat (jfl at this cope)

/thread

Mom is 5'0 (or shorter idk her exact height) dad is almost 5'6.

But just like genes you can't control it. so it's useless to talk about it.
well then im pretty sure you were doomed to be fucked. altough you should be taller than your dad in actuality
>environment was perfect
>not tall yet
>can't tell he's gl because of a bit of bloat (jfl at this cope)

/thread

cope my ass nigger
until im shredded or you are. we dont know what we look like

well then im pretty sure you were doomed to be fucked. altough you should be taller than your dad in actuality

Yeah that's what i'm wondering as well, how come i'm not at least taller than my dad? aren't most sons taller their fathers?

View attachment 83546

cope my ass nigger
until im shredded or you are. we dont know what we look like

there's a difference between being bloated and being an actual fat cunt

why are you not tall yet if environment was perfect? why do you have big frame but not big height? jfl
Mom is 5'0 (or shorter idk her exact height) dad is almost 5'6.

bUt YoU cOuLd bE 6'7 wItH oPtImAl EnViRoNmEnT bRo

Yeah that's what i'm wondering as well, how come i'm not at least taller than my dad? aren't most sons taller their fathers?
they are. my mom is 5 foot 4 and my dad is now 6 foot tall. said he was taller when he was younger. I am reaching his height soon.

I think the reason why is something where the taller parents height genes are selected or even a tall ancestors depending on luck or prenatal environment.

altough id say that most are not lucky and are also not having a good prenatal enviroment.

i am sure of it that its because those fathers were stunted a bit or because of the increase in protein in the diet
there's a difference between being bloated and being an actual fat cunt

why are you not tall yet if environment was perfect? why do you have big frame but not big height? jfl

high T people mature slower nigga.

high T + high dht to T ratio = low estrogen = slow maturation rate.

girls grow up quick for this exact reason. THATS why I am not tall yet. jfl if you believe that its somehow optimal or ideal to be tall at 16 but not any point later at 18 and if you are not its bad enviroment
girls grow up quick because of the opposite *

Last edited:
they are. my mom is 5 foot 4 and my dad is now 6 foot tall. said he was taller when he was younger. I am reaching his height soon.

I think the reason why is something where the taller parents height genes are selected or even a tall ancestors depending on luck or prenatal environment.

altough id say that most are not lucky and are also not having a good prenatal enviroment.

i am sure of it that its because those fathers were stunted a bit or because of the increase in protein in the diet

high T people mature slower nigga.

high T + high dht to T ratio = low estrogen = slow maturation rate.

girls grow up quick for this exact reason. THATS why I am not tall yet. jfl if you believe that its somehow optimal or ideal to be tall at 16 but not any point later at 18 and if you are not its bad enviroment

then why did your frame mature quickly relative to your height

clavicles (biggest indicator of frame) stop growing last (at 25) while height you stop growing much earlier

My cousin is 6'7 actually and he's a fucking beast, an absolute unit you could say. (strong as fuck too)

He's 1 year younger than me and we pretty much grew up together, we ate the same, did the same sports and everything. and yet i'm not even close to his height. i wonder why?

then why did your frame mature quickly relative to your height

clavicles (biggest indicator of frame) stop growing last (at 25) while height you stop growing much earlier
because I fucked up my t levels for 6 months and then regained them back. my body made up for the growth lost by giving me mesomorphic proportions (ideal)
My cousin is 6'7 actually and he's a fucking beast, an absolute unit you could say. (strong as fuck too)

He's 1 year younger than me and we pretty much grew up together, we ate the same, did the same sports and everything. and yet i'm not even close to his height. i wonder why?
bad luck. srsly thats all it can be. unless your mother is horrible and his is great which im sure is not the case
meant to say (high T*)

because I fucked up my t levels for 6 months and then regained them back. my body made up for the growth lost by giving me mesomorphic proportions (ideal)

bad luck. srsly thats all it can be. unless your mother is horrible and his is great which im sure is not the case

holy fuck at the fantasies environment copers come up with to justify their beliefs

i don't even think adolescent T levels impact frame/height in any way

surely if you were high prenatal T (as you said) a little dip in adolescent T levels for 6 months wouldn't have this much of an impact

holy fuck at the fantasies environment copers come up with to justify their beliefs
JFL I guess the actual science behind it is just bullshit and your brainlet explanation of MUH GENETICS is better huh?

just fucking ignore the fact that so much environmental factors have been identified and what causes them and what they do to the body if they are there or not
ill list out almost everything just to shut you up right now

JFL I guess the actual science behind it is just bullshit and your brainlet explanation of MUH GENETICS is better huh?

just fucking ignore the fact that so much environmental factors have been identified and what causes them and what they do to the body if they are their or not

link me the study which says adolescent T levels impact height

adolescent E levels impact height not T. T levels increase E through aromatoization meaning faster maturation for people without a high dht to t ratio. I have a high dht to t ratio meaning low E high T
ill link to proof of what I just said

adolescent E levels impact height not T. T levels increase E through aromatoization meaning faster maturation for people without a high dht to t ratio. I have a high dht to t ratio meaning low E high T

ill link to proof of what I just said

Scientists estimate that about 80 percent of an individual’s height is determined by the DNA sequence variants they have inherited

of course, environment has some impact but vast majority is genetics

Last edited:

of course, environment has some impact but vast majority is genetics. only if a child is severely malnourished will the impact be very noticable, which is just not the case if you live in the west
I have read and I do agree that it is probably true (but I but like I said maturation rates and how long it takes it takes to grow compared to others is hormonal.

me having a big frame would not mean I have an unoptiminal environment at all. I have all the markers for high prenatal T
you could even say that its genetic too. my dad matured slowly too
like I have and you have said. genes can be inherited from distant relatives. especially for height meaning that genes do have some sort of factor whether it be luck or environment in which ones you inherit.

it could be luck but the fact that that my prenatal enviroment was perfect and that I have inherited the genes I would have wanted and some that no one in my family is even aware of is probably not a coincidence

Last edited:
I have read and I do agree that it is probably true (but I but like I said maturation rates and how long it takes it takes to grow compared to others is hormonal.

me having a big frame would not mean I have an unoptiminal environment at all. I have all the markers for high prenatal T
you could even say that its genetic too. my dad matured slowly too
like I have and you have said. genes can be inherited from distant relatives. especially for height meaning that genes do have some sort of factor whether it be luck or environment in which ones you inherit.

it could be luck but the fact that that my prenatal enviroment was perfect and that I have inherited the genes I would have wanted and some that no one in my family is even aware of is probably not a coincidence

still haven't explained the differences in maturation rates between height + frame and why one would grow so much quicker relative to the other

if you agree with the article then i'm right

still haven't explained the differences in maturation rates between height + frame and why one would grow so much quicker relative to the other

id alredy explained. my t levels were low and now they are back to being high meaning my body made up for lack of shoulder growth.

I don't intend to be mean, but you seem to be coping. Geneiics overall still play a huge part

I don't intend to be mean, but you seem to be coping. Geneiics overall still play a huge part
yes. but imo and its pretty fucking true . that optiminal enviroment = good looking in the end idgaf what anyone says .

ill tell you why.

a buff wide jaw and palate can make even people with BUG EYES get female attention. buff jaw = masseter hypertrophy ( actual absolute width is to do with prenatal T and palate width im pretty sure) which is possible to do even after you are an adult

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Genetics aren’t everything but they’re like 90% of it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685