gigasmall lips/mouth

baerr

baerr

Gold
So I have a friend who wants to improve his looks since he broke up with his girl and strives for smth better (low ltb, so mid ltb-high ltb would be more than enough for him). As of rn he is severely overweight (6,2 about 130kg) so obviously gymmaxx must be his first priority. Since Ive known him for a long time and can certainly say he is not boneless and also posesses some good features (pct/neutral(little asymmetry)/good pfl/high set cheekbones and good chin ((idk might be a bit overprojected))/ compact midface) so its not totally over for him in any sense, also the most ntmaxxed guy ive ever witnessed over my lifetime which made him an ltb slayer jfl. BUT (and this one kinda ruins a lot tbh) He has giga small lips and mouth. People here said my mouth is narrow and while that might be true, his nose is way smaller than mine and idk if his nose/mouth ratio is even 1:1, like idk it probably is, but it looks even smaller. Huge skull, gigasmall lips. No softmaxx for this. He is ready to take on surgeries as he told me and is also consulting soon for penis enlargement surgery.

unless he has microstomia its cope, if hes not boneless then it should be of no consequence. can even be a halo as its an aristocratic trait provided it isnt niggerish lips or nose

• JFL
Reactions: Allornothing
Dnrd cus gray.

unless he has microstomia its cope, if hes not boneless then it should be of no consequence. can even be a halo as its an aristocratic trait provided it isnt niggerish lips or nose
Honestly. I dont know anyone who consciously said this was the first thing that came to their mind when looking at him. Maybe I spent too much time at this forum looking at model lips idk. But if you say it out loud to people they will usually agree that it is indeed looking a bit weird.

Honestly. I dont know anyone who consciously said this was the first thing that came to their mind when looking at him. Maybe I spent too much time at this forum looking at model lips idk. But if you say it out loud to people they will usually agree that it is indeed looking a bit weird.
depends on the face. Delon for eg would look weird with a wide mouth

depends on the face. Delon for eg would look weird with a wide mouth
I think to completely be able to judge on this I gotta wait for him to be lean again and check if its in a proportional range.

• +1
Reactions: BrahminBoss
So I have a friend who wants to improve his looks since he broke up with his girl and strives for smth better (low ltb, so mid ltb-high ltb would be more than enough for him). As of rn he is severely overweight (6,2 about 130kg) so obviously gymmaxx must be his first priority. Since Ive known him for a long time and can certainly say he is not boneless and also posesses some good features (pct/neutral(little asymmetry)/good pfl/high set cheekbones and good chin ((idk might be a bit overprojected))/ compact midface) so its not totally over for him in any sense, also the most ntmaxxed guy ive ever witnessed over my lifetime which made him an ltb slayer jfl. BUT (and this one kinda ruins a lot tbh) He has giga small lips and mouth. People here said my mouth is narrow and while that might be true, his nose is way smaller than mine and idk if his nose/mouth ratio is even 1:1, like idk it probably is, but it looks even smaller. Huge skull, gigasmall lips. No softmaxx for this. He is ready to take on surgeries as he told me and is also consulting soon for penis enlargement surgery.
This is common among pigskins