Gigatruecel trait: Not wanting there to be an afterlife

ihatereddit

ihatereddit

Kraken
was watching dbdr and he mentioned how he hopes that this life is it and theres nothing else
Ive heard this opinion many times and it always comes from depressed inklers every time

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, hiwasuwor, BrahminBoss and 8 others
I just hope I’m a chad in whatever happens next

• +1
Reactions: tombradylover
I just hope I’m a chad in whatever happens next
If there even is reincarnation the chances of even being a human in your next life are like 1:1000000000000000000000000000…

It’s over, bra

I know what happens next

If there even is reincarnation the chances of even being a human in your next life are like 1:1000000000000000000000000000…

It’s over, bra
Signed- The Zionist "Muslim" of .org

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
Yeah. I just wish for my consciousness to cease existing forever after I'm dead.

Death conforts me, because one day none of this will matter anymore.

• +1
Reactions: butterworld, twojei and theonewhocantascend
What if the afterlife chads were hated by everyone?
Then it wouldn’t by any different than my current situation but at least looking in the mirror wouldn’t make me wanna break it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 62821
i want to relive this same exact life that im living right now, but with cheats turned on.

basically, i wanna have all my memories from right now, and turn back into a baby with hacks.

so i can legit change matter from the universe, like change my bones as i wish. i wouldn't even over do it, i'd just make myself a rich gigachad and offer my family everything they want.

and i guess i'd help the incels too to ascend

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: hiwasuwor, Gonthar and Latinus
If there is an afterlife we are doomed to suffer forever :feelsrope:

Incel trait: wanting there to be an afterlife so you can fuck virgin pussy in heaven

Muslimcels, it’s over. retards

I hope God doesn't exist or any order of angels/demons who control human souls beyond the material deterministic world.
I hope we are just a fucking bunch of animals.

Last edited:
i will get my oneitis in the afterlife! not even death will stop me

• JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3
There is no afterlife !

i want to relive this same exact life that im living right now, but with cheats turned on.

basically, i wanna have all my memories from right now, and turn back into a baby with hacks.

so i can legit change matter from the universe, like change my bones as i wish. i wouldn't even over do it, i'd just make myself a rich gigachad and offer my family everything they want.

and i guess i'd help the incels too to ascend
I second that. I daydream about making everything diferent since day 1. And it would be cool if your thoughts of your original timeline were erased after you fixed your life.

was watching dbdr and he mentioned how he hopes that this life is it and theres nothing else
Ive heard this opinion many times and it always comes from depressed inklers every time
Everyone here is going to be rotting in hell JFL :feelskek::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:

Jfl, you being reborn eons later and leading a new life that's a lot worse than this one is a lot more realistic.

• JFL
Reactions: Latinus
Jfl, you being reborn eons later and leading a new life that's a lot worse than this one is a lot more realistic.
Reborn as a Dalit in India.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Splinter901
yeah because if there is an afterlife, we only have this brutal life as a remember. Through all eternity this will be our comparison. Stacy and Chad will look back on their life on earth and be greatful. Incels will look back at it and feel resentful

One can only hope this reality is one of the worst of the worst dimensions