Girls are all the same, that’s why you need a base of PUA to go with looks.

PseudoMaxxer

PseudoMaxxer

Gonial angle pilled.
This is gonna sound redpilled but hear me out.

I find my self using the same “techniques” and ways to talk to a girl, to every single foid i message with.

Their reaction? “oh yeah i feel like i knew you from an entire life”, “i already like you so much” etc…

Now, obviously you can’t tell her anything that will make her fall in love without you actually being attractive.

But what you guys miss is the component of implementing PUA in your dating life.

You are not Chad, neither am I. So the whole thing about “muh chad doesn’t need to talk…muh chad just exists” it’s not valid in this forum i believe.

What really helped me was autistically studying PUA 2 years ago and approaching foids hundreds of times and getting brutally rejected.

The REAL secret about that PUA game bullshit is to implement it with your personality and let it flow together.

So you don’t act or say something you wouldn’t do or say, You say and do things you would have said and done but you smooth them out with PUA knowledge.

And no, Exposure therapy will help you anyway. Either by making you low inhib or by making you understand how subhuman you are.

• +1
Reactions: NattyMikeO, Ken, klip11 and 4 others
Did read but what's pua

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, incelmogger, laaoo and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fiqh and laaoo
When I look better my talk-up game goes crazy it’s like your mind has hidden all these things

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, WishIwasChico, Clown Show and 3 others
When I look better my “pua” goes crazy it’s like your mind has hidden all these things
I know right?

Even me, yesterday i was talking with this girl on FT and after i was done she messaged me how much she liked me more and that she felt like she new me from before.

But as i sai i practiced a lot and failed so now i’m just chill and it doesn’t fade me to flirt with a girl.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and chosen-one
The real secret about rizz is being yourself it works for me I’m good at befriending foids and getting them to like me

• +1
Reactions: greywind, NattyMikeO and PseudoMaxxer
The real secret about rizz is being yourself it works for me I’m good at befriending foids and getting them to like me
yeah, being an aspie PUA won’t get you shit

• +1
Reactions: incelmogger
yeah, being an aspie PUA won’t get you shit
Ye I never understood it you just have to be funny, really high energy and high t. I swear when you are it radiates to them. Obviously have to be good looking too

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, Staceymaxxing, klip11 and 3 others
I have never seen anyone, especially Chad, study pua ever in my life.

Normies and aspies also. In every male and female interaction that I see, in 95% of the cases it's completely the opposite of any pua shit. Even chads are simps.

PUA has made me more autistic and high inhib, I should have realized long ago that my looks were the problem and focused on that while not overthinking every single interaction and just surrendering to the flow of social interactions. That is how everyone interacts.

It's brutally over when you have to learn pua. I regret it and I should have just focused on looksmaxing and being a normie.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: bloomercel, incelmogger and PseudoMaxxer
I have never seen anyone, especially Chad, study pua ever in my life.

Normies and aspies also. In every male and female interaction that I see, in 95% of the cases it's completely the opposite of any pua shit. Even chads are simps.

PUA has made me more autistic and high inhib, I should have realized long ago that my looks were the problem and focused on that while not overthinking every single interaction and just surrendering to the flow of social interactions. That is how everyone interacts.

It's brutally over when you have to learn pua. I regret it and I should have just focused on looksmaxing and being a normie.
i don’t regret it.

I was fat and uglier when i studied it, now that i’m slowly ascending it’s just like icing on the cake to my SMV

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit and bloomercel
i don’t regret it.

I was fat and uglier when i studied it, now that i’m slowly ascending it’s just like icing on the cake to my SMV
Pua is cope it’s legit just being funny, high energy and knowing how to keep a convo going which you learn simply by interacting with more people. Some people just have fucking dry personalities and will always have them

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel, PseudoMaxxer, autistic_tendencies and 1 other person
Pua is cope it’s legit just being funny, high energy and knowing how to keep a convo going which you learn simply by interacting with more people. Some people just have fucking dry personalities and will always have them
true and false.

What are you describing here is how to make friends. And i absolutely agree with you.

But when you are alone at night with a foid you want to fuck, you need to know how to escalate, bring down the energy and tone to a relaxed and sexy one and get smooth.

You can’t be high energy and funny while she’s looking in your eyes at night while you are both in the same bed together, you know what i mean?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Primalsplit, bloomercel, Staceymaxxing and 2 others
You can’t be high energy and funny while she’s looking in your eyes at night while you are both in the same bed together, you know what i mean?
Why not

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
I exoect being high energy and funny to be load and joking too much when she’s tryna get serious.

Before i make out with a girl (i do it naturally), i bring down my voice and start speaking slower and slower

I exoect being high energy and funny to be load and joking too much when she’s tryna get serious.

Before i make out with a girl (i do it naturally), i bring down my voice and start speaking slower and slower
This is common sense

• +1
When I look better my talk-up game goes crazy it’s like your mind has hidden all these things
Jfl. Yes when you look better your personality is better. Funny isn’t it?

Reminder this guy has a great personality:
5C1EC074 036C 43DC 906D B79F38845C2E

‘It’s all personality bro not looks’

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mayo mogger, CreepyJewel1, Tabula Rasa and 2 others
words words words...

• +1
Reactions: CreepyJewel1
Based thread

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Skywalker, CreepyJewel1 and PseudoMaxxer
Ye I never understood it you just have to be funny, really high energy and high t. I swear when you are it radiates to them. Obviously have to be good looking too
You're basically talking about running clown game. It's a LOT of work.

You are not Chad, neither am I. So the whole thing about “muh chad doesn’t need to talk…muh chad just exists” it’s not valid in this forum i believe.

This is high IQ. Every time I post anything on this forum some retard will comment “just be chad” even though there are 0 chads on this forum, they wouldn’t have to look for ways to compensate with height, surgery, muscles, PUA etc. Yet these retards will act like all they do is “be chad”.

Last edited:
  • +1
Cope and water OP, if you're attractive she'll just be like "oh I never would have guessed we would get so close so quickly" as long as you pay lip service to what she says.
Exposure therapy is real though

• Hmm...
This is gonna sound redpilled but hear me out.

I find my self using the same “techniques” and ways to talk to a girl, to every single foid i message with.

Their reaction? “oh yeah i feel like i knew you from an entire life”, “i already like you so much” etc…

Now, obviously you can’t tell her anything that will make her fall in love without you actually being attractive.

But what you guys miss is the component of implementing PUA in your dating life.

What really helped me was autistically studying PUA 2 years ago and approaching foids hundreds of times and getting brutally rejected.

The REAL secret about that PUA game bullshit is to implement it with your personality and let it flow together.

So you don’t act or say something you wouldn’t do or say, You say and do things you would have said and done but you smooth them out with PUA knowledge.

And no, Exposure therapy will help you anyway. Either by making you low inhib or by making you understand how subhuman you are.
But if a girl tries to steal @WanderingBurro donkey, what should we do???

• JFL
Reactions: WanderingBurro
PUA is a meme

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
How often and how early do you compliment a girl you're talking to?

• +1
How often and how early do you compliment a girl you're talking to?
idk, i don’t plan stuff.

I just act different with every girl and adapt to what i think it’s best to say in that situation.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee