GIRLS ARENT ATTRACTED TO YOU BEING TALL, BUT THE IDEA OF BEING WITH A TALL GUY

mathis

mathis

Zephir
Its the conclusion i got after some women experience as a tall guy. Women are incredibly sensible to societal standarts not like us. Doesnt change the fact that tall guy have it easier but still pretty funny to think abt

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MrUnsynethsied, Manana, aspiringexcel and 7 others
you copied this thread I remember seeing the thread before kys

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: 5.5psl, i_love_roosters, FacialStructure404 and 7 others
you copied this thread I remember seeing the thread before kys
No way bro i promise i never saw anything on this its why i made this post

Its the conclusion i got after some women experience as a tall guy. Women are incredibly sensible to societal standarts not like us. Doesnt change the fact that tall guy have it easier but still pretty funny to think abt
No they want a guy tall enough so they can suck dick standing up jfl not some societal propaganda gerumbenziam!

• Hmm...
Reactions: mathis
No they want a guy tall enough so they can suck dick standing up jfl not some societal propaganda gerumbenziam!
You literally need 5 feet difference for this jfl

they can be attracted to a tall guy when they find his other qualities attractive

it's more like being short is a disqualifier rather than being tall is an attractive feature

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, GabachoCopium, BucketCrab and 4 others
at least credit me bro

• Woah
what type of cope are we coming up with tonight

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: nofap and mathis
I think it was you that made it but I cant remember for sure and when I checked your threads it wasnt there, was it deleted or something? and if so why?

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
at least credit me bro
Sorry bro i didnt knew you made a thread on this. there is some many thread difficult to know whats been done or not

I think it was you that made it but I cant remember for sure and when I checked your threads it wasnt there, was it deleted or something? and if so why?
nope its still up, idk why its not showing.

Retarded. Being tall changes your whole body proportions hence why women want a taller man, tall is also a euphemism for being big which is one of the most sexually dimorophic and beneficial traits men have. Being tall is also the most sought out genetic trait even coming before "muh face". Being tall is seen as high status on a primordial level. TLDR; tall fags can't lose.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: itzyaboyJJ, distance decay and mathis
My experiences regarding this: women want taller guys, or at least guys taller than them. I have had a couple height fetishists want a guy 8+ inches taller than them, but they're two out of every 5 maybe. That is a significant minority (height fetishism, not women wanting a guy taller than them)

Height and physical presence definitely exists. I really would categorize height under a larger branch called "skeletal structure" because it takes into account the breadth of your clavicles, or your frame. A good skeletal structure is super important. Disproportion looks uncanny both ways.

Height is extremely important because it is almost impossible to change after puberty. You can grow a wider frame by working out, growing your shoulder muscles, et cetera. The most you can do for height is having good posture, and correcting any spinal deformities you have.

I am good looking and average height (~5'8-'') I have noticed a dynamic wherein my height is considered, but I get written off because of my other features.

But yes, height, nutrition, frame, hormonal health, skin, et cetera is all immensely important. If you're still in puberty and reading this thread, stop doom browsing and get proper sleep. I grew 1.25 inches a year or so ago at 19/20. That is either due to some practices I was doing or from exercising and proper nutrition, so you can get there too.

I'm on here because a lot of people I know browse this site. I assume they do because they mention it and then try to throw it to the wayside, and hope no one heard them. I thought I'd take a look.

My experiences regarding this: women want taller guys, or at least guys taller than them. I have had a couple height fetishists want a guy 8+ inches taller than them, but they're two out of every 5 maybe. That is a significant minority (height fetishism, not women wanting a guy taller than them)

Height and physical presence definitely exists. I really would categorize height under a larger branch called "skeletal structure" because it takes into account the breadth of your clavicles, or your frame. A good skeletal structure is super important. Disproportion looks uncanny both ways.

Height is extremely important because it is almost impossible to change after puberty. You can grow a wider frame by working out, growing your shoulder muscles, et cetera. The most you can do for height is having good posture, and correcting any spinal deformities you have.

I am good looking and average height (~5'8-'') I have noticed a dynamic wherein my height is considered, but I get written off because of my other features.

But yes, height, nutrition, frame, hormonal health, skin, et cetera is all immensely important. If you're still in puberty and reading this thread, stop doom browsing and get proper sleep. I grew 1.25 inches a year or so ago at 19/20. That is either due to some practices I was doing or from exercising and proper nutrition, so you can get there too.

I'm on here because a lot of people I know browse this site. I assume they do because they mention it and then try to throw it to the wayside, and hope no one heard them. I thought I'd take a look.
The way people see height is totally societal. Being easier to see or this kind of bs arent accurate. The bigger i am the easier it is to see me too. Am i more attractive ? No

Women want to feel small. True. Dont know why this thread changes anything

tall is just a halo rather than an attractive feature, a ltn 6'2 wont get the same treatment as a 5'10 htn.

• +1
retard

thx for helping me cope i can lie about being 6’4, also add me on discord “riggedftn”

• +1
Height is a Meme
Women like Tall Men just like we Men like Tall Women
No difference honestly
Women wanting 8 Inches Difference and Men wanting 3 Inches Difference is the same Literally, becase on Average Women are 5 inches shorter than Men, so both of them want Partner 2-3 inches taller than they were Opposite Sex. However both of them will do good if difference is just 5 inches. Scientists said that Perfect Height Difference is 5 Inches, this height difference is Equal to both Men and Women if they were Opposite Sex, this height difference won't make Minus or Plus Point
There was another Study were Man want Short Women for Short Term Relationships and want tall women for Long Term Relationships. Desperate Man would Fuck any women including short, but will marry Tall for his Kids
So There's No difference between Women loving tall height and Man loving tall height
Your Height doesn't Matter
Cause there was Study where Women look 80% times to the Face
So you need to Invest on Face More
If you are at Least Considered Average height in Your Country you will do Fine
All you need Good Attractive Face
if you are shorter than average, you must need Extremelly attractive Face, at least 8/10

• +1
they can be attracted to a tall guy when they find his other qualities attractive

it's more like being short is a disqualifier rather than being tall is an attractive feature
This is true 90% of the time some girls have a height fetish though

• +1
Height is a Meme
Women like Tall Men just like we Men like Tall Women
No difference honestly
Women wanting 8 Inches Difference and Men wanting 3 Inches Difference is the same Literally, becase on Average Women are 5 inches shorter than Men, so both of them want Partner 2-3 inches taller than they were Opposite Sex. However both of them will do good if difference is just 5 inches. Scientists said that Perfect Height Difference is 5 Inches, this height difference is Equal to both Men and Women if they were Opposite Sex, this height difference won't make Minus or Plus Point
There was another Study were Man want Short Women for Short Term Relationships and want tall women for Long Term Relationships. Desperate Man would Fuck any women including short, but will marry Tall for his Kids
So There's No difference between Women loving tall height and Man loving tall height
Your Height doesn't Matter
Cause there was Study where Women look 80% times to the Face
So you need to Invest on Face More
If you are at Least Considered Average height in Your Country you will do Fine
All you need Good Attractive Face
if you are shorter than average, you must need Extremelly attractive Face, at least 8/10
Height is a + when you already are attractive( if you are a 2 you stay a 2, if you are a 5 you stay a 5 and if you are a 8 you become 8.5 ) . When a women think abt a tall guy she think abt a tall and handsome guy without even wanting to. So height is mostly a cope yh.

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
Saw a TikTok like “you know I like those guys that arnt tall, but they act tall”

Fuck does this even mean?!?
It’s the conclusion i got after some women experience as a tall guy. Women are incredibly sensible to societal standarts not like us. Doesnt change the fact that tall guy have it easier but still pretty funny to think abt

Height is a + when you already are attractive( if you are a 2 you stay a 2, if you are a 5 you stay a 5 and if you are a 8 you become 8.5 ) . When a women think abt a tall guy she think abt a tall and handsome guy without even wanting to. So height is mostly a cope yh.
I think if you are already attractive 8/10 you don't need Tall Height, if your Height is Average of course
You need height for Example if you are HTN 6-6.5/10, in this Situation Height for Sure will Increase your attractiveness
Example Jacob Elordi, This guy is nothing Special Facially he's just HTN 6-6.5/10, but his Height boosts his Attractiveness, without it he'd be Invisible to most Women
But again as I said if you have attractive Face at Least 7/10 and Average height and you are with woman who is 4-6 inches shorter than you, you don't really need Height tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Saw a TikTok like “you know I like those guys that arnt tall, but they act tall”

Fuck does this even mean?!?
its just free hate because those girls are tall and insecure

I think if you are already attractive 8/10 you don't need Tall Height, if your Height is Average of course
You need height for Example if you are HTN 6-6.5/10, in this Situation Height for Sure will Increase your attractiveness
Example Jacob Elordi, This guy is nothing Special Facially he's just HTN 6-6.5/10, but his Height boosts his Attractiveness, without it he'd be Invisible to most Women
But again as I said if you have attractive Face at Least 7/10 and Average height and you are with woman who is 4-6 inches shorter than you, you don't really need Height tho
I get what you mean. But give jacob an average face he would become invisible. He is far from average. The height hype there is around him does not exist in real life

• +1
Reactions: Snake.0359
You can lie like if they are 5”6 and your 5”11. Like say 6”1, your wearing shoes so your probably close

• +1
Check Adriana Lima ex husband