Give me slayer openers for tinder

I’ve seen how many men msg girls like cucks. Give me good openers that make me appear slayer. Something like ‘face down ass up’ but I don’t like that one so give me something new

And don’t troll Muh bbc spammers and shi like that u guys are genuinely not funny
You made million threads on Tinder

If she likes u, u dont even have think do and think all of this bs

"I don't think I know"
I thought of that so quick jfl ur just a non nt incel probably fixable tho
What nigga? Ur asking to be ghosted with that

You made million threads on Tinder

If she likes u, u dont even have think do and think all of this bs
Yeah but I forget lmao. Every situation is slightly diff too and I’m not high iq enough to adapt fast enoguh

View attachment 2722540

wait she did reply. Bro why is she making this so hard for me? Like does she want an actual smart reply or what Jesus. Just lemme fuck u already hoe. Tf do I say. Idec bc chances are she’ll flake anyway so no point in caring. But deadass should I keep flirting or just say lemme fuck u hoe ass nigga
Cut losses and move on. She is not very into you

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry and Reformed
Cut losses and move on. She is not very into you
Yeah I just replied whatever u want. Like it was a loss from the start so I shouldn’t be expecting anything

• +1
Reactions: Corleone
“Would you like to accompany me to a date with hotubbing and Margheritas my dear?”

• JFL
Reactions: aleksander, One Rep Max, bobtheflowerpot and 3 others
sure it is a good idea if she's good-looking.

It would only be awkward if you make it awkward. If you're chill about it and don't start any drama, or make false promises etc., it will even halo you.
won't telling her that i dont want anything serious make her tell everyone else im a fuckboy?

• +1
View attachment 2722540

wait she did reply. Bro why is she making this so hard for me? Like does she want an actual smart reply or what Jesus. Just lemme fuck u already hoe. Tf do I say. Idec bc chances are she’ll flake anyway so no point in caring. But deadass should I keep flirting or just say lemme fuck u hoe ass nigga
Reply: "nice company, a chill evening and A-Level dick game"

won't telling her that i dont want anything serious make her tell everyone else im a fuckboy?
being known as the fuckboy is a halo. And if she‘s smart she won‘t tell many people anyway since she doesn‘t want to be known as a hoe.

just be yourself and the whole point is to lower her anxiety of messing up with you, start of hot and show desire to then change to cold when anxiety has gotten lowered

being known as the fuckboy is a halo. And if she‘s smart she won‘t tell many people anyway since she doesn‘t want to be known as a hoe.
in which way is it a halo? your homies that have much less luck with girls start to secretely despise you and foids will probably treat you worse

Just be a chad and ask for sex on 1st sentence

• +1
Reactions: aleksander
View attachment 2722540

She don’t like you JFL :lul:

She already gave you resistance when she said “I don’t like pancakes” translation.. I don’t like you or anything that has to do with you..

Charge that bitch to the game & talk to other matches :Comfy:

Also read my thread it’ll help young padawan

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, Corleone and Reformed
"I will order us Pizza in the evening, if you make me breakfast in the morning."

used to have that in my bio. and had loads of turbo-sluts messaging me first asking what I'd like for break-fast, or that they make bomb pancakes. Basically immediately implying that they'd be down to stay the night with me.
Did any chicks not have sex with you when they came over using this bio?

• +1
Did any chicks not have sex with you when they came over using this bio?
Not a single one. It effectively had close to a 100% success rate.

As I said in the post earlier, they usually texted me first, referred to the bio, and said something like "I make the best pancakes".

What this meant for me was:
- they had enough interest in me to text me first
- they had a sense of humor
- they are open to have casual sex
- I didn't have to awkwardly switch from small-talk to sexual topics because the initial sexual interest was already established in a smooth non-cringe way.

Another benefit was, that the ones who opened up with it barely flaked on me, and most of the time I slept with them the very day they texted me.

One thing I can’t say however, is how many chicks didn‘t swipe right on me because of the bio, who thought I was a fuckboy. And of course only a minority of matches even commented. But it definitely increased the number of non-flakey women and first messages I got.

My bio looked something like this:
🇮🇹/🇩🇪

Have a passion for travelling, art and music

I will order us pizza, if you make us breakfast. 🍕

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
I’ve seen how many men msg girls like cucks. Give me good openers that make me appear slayer. Something like ‘face down ass up’ but I don’t like that one so give me something new

And don’t troll Muh bbc spammers and shi like that u guys are genuinely not funny
You can't be chad with tiny balls

Not a single one. It effectively had close to a 100% success rate.

As I said in the post earlier, they usually texted me first, referred to the bio, and said something like "I make the best pancakes".

What this meant for me was:
- they had enough interest in me to text me first
- they had a sense of humor
- they are open to have casual sex
- I didn't have to awkwardly switch from small-talk to sexual topics because the initial sexual interest was already established in a smooth non-cringe way.

Another benefit was, that the ones who opened up with it barely flaked on me, and most of the time I slept with them the very day they texted me.

One thing I can’t say however, is how many chicks didn‘t swipe right on me because of the bio, who thought I was a fuckboy. And of course only a minority of matches even commented. But it definitely increased the number of non-flakey women and first messages I got.

My bio looked something like this:
🇮🇹/🇩🇪

Have a passion for travelling, art and music

I will order us pizza, if you make us breakfast. 🍕
Ill have to try this with my own twist

Thanks bhai :Comfy:

• +1
‘Can I destroy you’ works on alt girls

doesn't work most of the time, and just drags the conversation to a different venue.

If you're boring to talk to on snap she'll ghost you there too, even chadlites need a little rizz.
Nah just set a meet asap

• +1
What surgerys I need for ascend?

Nah just set a meet asap
meeting up asap should always be your priority, but most women won't meet-up with you or give you their number, if they don't have the chance to screen you for being NT beforehand, which they do through a few back-and-forth texts.

Only giga-chad gets away with "Hey, give me your number, come over to fuck"

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
View attachment 2722540

Just saw this full thread it and it goes to show how all u faggots have the typical defeated mentality that’s why u don’t get girls, and why NT is king.

And btw @Reformed, she indeed was into you, you could’ve offered here something more like a movie or some shit, your just an autist that overthinks everything, just gtfoh, the blackpill is ruining you

Lol this is a good thread

I use OLD a lot. I’m gonna be honest, the ones who are interested will legit no care for the most part. All my slays were either them messaging first or me opening it up with nice guy shit and planning a date.