Giving up on remote job dream of geomaxxing, I'm getting a job and gonna do LL and a bunch of facial surgeries

TheRenaissanceMan

TheRenaissanceMan

banished
Kinda annoying but i give up on geomaxxing

would have to study for another 2 years, then the impossible task of getting a purely remote job where u can move country

literally impossible

plus i feel within the next few years AI is gonna take most jobs u can do on a computer. or greatly reduce the value of ur skill and take a lot of jobs. making it EVEN HARDER to get remote job

im starting a new job soon on a decent wage. ill build my credit. maybe pay in full, or maybe just get all m y surgeries on crerdit

and ill get LL for like 30k or so ,

then ill get ccw bimax for idk how much

then rhino, then ear reshaping

i can get all this in like 2 years i think , nearly fully paid, maybe a bit on credit.

Kinda annoying but i give up on geomaxxing

would have to study for another 2 years, then the impossible task of getting a purely remote job where u can move country

literally impossible

plus i feel within the next few years AI is gonna take most jobs u can do on a computer. or greatly reduce the value of ur skill and take a lot of jobs. making it EVEN HARDER to get remote job

im starting a new job soon on a decent wage. ill build my credit. maybe pay in full, or maybe just get all m y surgeries on crerdit

and ill get LL for like 30k or so ,

then ill get ccw bimax for idk how much

then rhino, then ear reshaping

i can get all this in like 2 years i think , nearly fully paid, maybe a bit on credit.
yea over buddy. Do anything you can to leave. Surgery is brutal and wont do shit most likely.

• So Sad
Reactions: TheRenaissanceMan
SPOILER: You're not gonna do LL

Nobody ever does LL, its a meme. To do it safely you need worlds top surgeons and they cost like 100k, you will never afford it.
If you do it unsafely, you will be butchered and will need to start shopping exit bags

Nobody ever does LL, its a meme. To do it safely you need worlds top surgeons and they cost like 100k, you will never afford it.
If you do it unsafely, you will be butchered and will need to start shopping exit bags
ive had like 3 friends do it in europe/turkey and been fine.

ill do it too

either that, or stay lonely forever. i know which id rather choose

ive had like 3 friends do it in europe/turkey and been fine.

ill do it too

either that, or stay lonely forever. i know which id rather choose
Staying lonely forever is a better choice I think