Got mistaken for a doctor

Deleted member 18931

Deleted member 18931

Kraken
Went to pick some shit up at a pharmacy inside a hospital and one of the staff thought I was one of the doctors and was going to give me a stack of files/documents. Must mean I'm handsome asf

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet, thereallegend, SubhumanCurrycel and 2 others
Went to pick some shit up at a pharmacy inside a hospital and one of the staff thought I was one of the doctors and was going to give me a stack of files/documents. Must mean I'm handsome asf
lol nah bro. since when are doctors known for their looks? probably because you're a rice/currycel and whites can't tell the difference between us.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 18931 and Deleted member 8869
You could use this for your advantage, go there wearing a doctor coat stained with blood and yell: "There's been an attack, we're getting dozens of wounded, I need all the morphine right now!".

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and Deleted member 18931
lol nah bro. since when are doctors known for their looks? probably because you're a rice/currycel and whites can't tell the difference between us.
i'm as white as you can get lol

You could use this for your advantage, go there wearing a doctor coat stained with blood and yell: "There's been an attack, we're getting dozens of wounded, I need all the morphine right now!".
yeah then sell it to .org niggas.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896
R u dravidian?

Get me some aromasin when you can bro

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18931