😍Greatest Looksmax Guide 😍

we already know all of this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: clank_anon and IndraBC
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: zura, greycel, ferdaboybenny and 2 others
@distance decay you fat cunt you keep ignoring my request: how do I lose facial fat?

• JFL
Reactions: distance decay
  • +1
Reactions: zura and 5.5psl
Nice

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
Then why’re you still on this forum you fat cunt? Time to go.
looksmaxxing tips and discussions? im just saying the information in that guide is basic and everyone on here should know it

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
I’m not even fat you fat cunt. I told you my weight and height 😡
Bruh wtf ur 6'1 at 145lbs skinny nigga ur like me. You just dont have the bones for it i guess, Im 5'11 60 kg and I still dont have hollow cheeks its brutal

tiktokmaxxing ass guide

• JFL
Reactions: ferdaboybenny
Bruh wtf ur 6'1 at 145lbs skinny nigga ur like me. You just dont have the bones for it i guess, Im 5'11 60 kg and I still dont have hollow cheeks its brutal
Yeah I’m skinny af. Why am I like dis

• +1
Bro what tf do I do

6677126B BD27 4AB5 BB44 1567709AA298
2BADC852 7DB5 42D8 81E7 1E9B28AC5A33

• So Sad
Reactions: zura
I’m 5’10 58kg I can relate… brutal bone pill. Lean maxxing is bs it’s all about bones

• +1
@distance decay you fat cunt you keep ignoring my request: how do I lose facial fat?
Bro are you stupid. Take your time and read and not posting. You clearly dont know shit.
March2024cel

"just black face bro"