(GREYCELS GTFIH) Surgery is overrated, the SURGERY BASE PILL

D

Deleted member 19766

Kraken
DISCLAIMER: I AM GETTING BIMAX, I'M NOT BLUEPILLED.

FIX YOUR FAILOS, DON'T TRY TO CREATE HALOS.

Water to most but surgery is extremely overhyped here, besides fixing easy to fix failos, it has diminishing returns at a point.

I've spoken to MANY people who have gotten surgery, only those who had health issues or some BIG failos are happy about it, everyone else was botched/little to no improvement and were all either unhappy, angry, or were coping/deluded. So much time, money, effort wasted and gone down the drain, and just for what? The moment you look "touched up", it's over and people will just see you as a freak, an insecure, stupid, vain, girly freak.

Here are some good threads on it:
https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeries-will-ruin-your-life.432792/ (Talks about how surgery needs to be done in careful moderation)
https://looksmax.org/threads/actual...s-well-as-every-other-extreme-surgery.425407/ (Everyone who saw his before and after pics said he did barely changed and looks uncanny as fuck now, $600k USD+10 years of his life spent fantasizing, wageslaving, and suffering down the fucking drain)

Remember that all forum chads are natty/barely did shit (Basically natty)

Most implants and eye surgeries are uncanny jokes.

Don't become a surgery addict, it's not blackpilled to NOT ACCEPT REALITY. The blackpill is about ACCEPTING REALITY AND THE TRUTH. The TRULY blackpilled man accepts his base, his genetics, his cap, and fixes what he can and continues living his life. ANYONE who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something, is a surgery addict themselves trying to maintain their delusional fantasy, OR is an insecure person on their way to becoming a surgery addict.

SHARE THIS THREAD TO ANY DELUDED GREYCEL RETARDS WHO HAVEN'T SWALLOWED THE SURGERY BASE PILL YET.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: MTNAscension2, RiceCel1234, Skywalker and 18 others
Jewish propaganda to stop us ascending, don't listen to him...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RiceCel1234, Skywalker, tren_31 and 15 others
Can't tell if these are legit anymore.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: IMOGYOU, chosen-one, PseudoMaxxer and 1 other person
As a hardmaxxer I moderately agree. I'm planning to get 1 big surgery, and then I'll re-assess but will probably stop after bimax refinements.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19766
Then I shouldn't get rhino for my big ass nose and gandymaxx

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: It'snotover, m0ss26 and Deleted member 19766
Jewish propaganda to stop us ascending, don't listen to him...
Can't tell if these are legit anymore.
i'm being legit, this has literally been the forum consensus for years:
Fix your failos and don't try to create halos.
@DrkNormie no offense man but you are literally the kind of person this thread is directed to, the deluded greycel who still hasn't fully accepted the fact surgery has its limits and that he needs to accept reality and realize he's capped at a point

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: normie_joe, DrkNormie, Fiqh and 1 other person
Then I shouldn't get rhino for my big ass nose and gandymaxx
i dont know how your nose looks like so i can't say for sure say what you should do, but reread my fucking thread nigga, i literally just said to fix your failos and not try to create halos, i never said you should never get surgery

although do be careful with rhino because many results look like shit, unless it's really bad i'd say you should avoid it

• +1
Reactions: Fiqh and wsada
i dont know how your nose looks like so i can't say for sure say what you should do, but reread my fucking thread nigga, i literally just said to fix your failos and not try to create halos, i never said you should never get surgery

although do be careful with rhino because many results look like shit, unless it's really bad i'd say you should avoid it
Yeah I ain't doing it,thing is I don't know my failos it's over

• So Sad
As a hardmaxxer I moderately agree. I'm planning to get 1 big surgery, and then I'll re-assess but will probably stop after bimax refinements.
im literally getting bimax too, i'm a hardmaxxer, i'm not a coping bluepilled fag who thinks you need to "accept yourself", it's just about also accepting REALITY and that you WON'T become your gigachad fantasy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, m0ss26, Deleted member 40471 and 2 others
im literally getting bimax too, i'm a hardmaxxer, i'm not a coping bluepilled fag who thinks you need to "accept yourself", it's just about also accepting REALITY and that you WON'T become your gigachad fantasy

agreed. "ascending" doesn't mean becoming a chad, it means significantly improving. in my early 20s I went from sub-human teen to LTN and the change majorly improved my quality of life. now my aspiration is MTN, for which I definitely need a bimax.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, UncDami, normie_joe and 2 others
@lowiqNormie bro you're a new greycel too, notice how it is only you and the other new guy hating? every other person who's been on this site for at least a year knows what i'm saying is true, i just made this thread for idiots like you.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, UncDami, Deleted member 40471 and 2 others
Do you still use hydroquinone

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Fiqh

Water to most but surgery is extremely overhyped here, besides fixing easy to fix failos, it has diminishing returns at a point.

I've spoken to MANY people who have gotten surgery, only those who had health issues or some BIG failos are happy about it, everyone else was botched/little to no improvement and were all either unhappy, angry, or were coping/deluded. So much time, money, effort wasted and gone down the drain, and just for what? The moment you look "touched up", it's over and people will just see you as a freak, an insecure, stupid, vain, girly freak.

https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeries-will-ruin-your-life.432792/ (Talks about how surgery needs to be done in careful moderation)
https://looksmax.org/threads/actual...s-well-as-every-other-extreme-surgery.425407/ (Everyone who saw his before and after pics said he did barely changed and looks uncanny as fuck now, $600k USD+10 years of his life spent fantasizing, wageslaving, and suffering down the fucking drain)

Don't become a surgery addict, it's not blackpilled to NOT ACCEPT REALITY. The blackpill is about ACCEPTING REALITY AND THE TRUTH. The TRULY blackpilled man accepts his base, his genetics, his cap, and fixes what he can and continues living his life. ANYONE who tells you otherwise is trying to sell you something, is a surgery addict themselves trying to maintain their delusional fantasy, OR is an insecure person on their way to becoming a surgery addict.

SHARE THIS THREAD TO ANY DELUDED GREYCEL RETARDS WHO HAVEN'T SWALLOWED THE SURGERY BASE PILL YET.
very true I read that long surgery thread by the guy that got a gazillion implants and wow you really can become so crazed and deluded that you think you can just face transplant to your desired video game character irl

in my case I want to get genio, I am scared of botches and looking unnatural but I think my mandible/chin my objective failo.

So I plan on getting genio and nothing else.

I would never touch implants tbh

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: UncDami and Deleted member 19766
very true I read that long surgery thread by the guy that got a gazillion implants and wow you really can become so crazed and deluded that you think you can just face transplant to your desired video game character irl

in my case I want to get genio, I am scared of botches and looking unnatural but I think my mandible/chin my objective failo.

im happy for you bro, the thing is with some greycels is they get so overwhelmed by the depressing truth of the blackpill that they just accept anything they see and view it as salvation, even though it's just a false prophet.

the truth is that you just gotta accept how you are and fix what you can and move on with life

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: UncDami and brb7

Most implants will benefit you ONLY if you have a good surgeon who places them perfectly and a good designer like RSM. If someone has a recessed maxilla, it naturally comes with many flaws that have to be fixed in multiple surgeries. Low ipd is something I regard as unfixable, if you have it, live with it. But anything else: Bimax, jaw angle implants, genio, infra-malar implant, supra implant, a rhino > it is realistic to ascend with these surgeries. The kid from Giant Implants insta page is the best example for this. It's retarded to say it won't and it's also realistic to create halos with them. I can give you multiple examples.
It's kind of weird to hear this from you, especially after you've made 5000 threads about multiple surgeries. Seems like you're coping because you won't get anything anyway.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 14392, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
@lowiqNormie bro you're a new greycel too, notice how it is only you and the other new guy hating? every other person who's been on this site for at least a year knows what i'm saying is true, i just made this thread for idiots like you.
your post makes no sense , ofc anyone can get better with surgeries and even ascend if you're lucky enough to fix all your failos, but also can be just minor improvements that will barely improve your smv. I don't think anybody is expecting to fix all their problems like magic it's the risk you take with surgery , if they do they are either kids or retarded

im happy for you bro, the thing is with some greycels is they get so overwhelmed by the depressing truth of the blackpill that they just accept anything they see and view it as salvation, even though it's just a false prophet.

the truth is that you just gotta accept how you are and fix what you can and move on with life
I may DM you when I'm 10% bodyfat before the genio if thats alright

I mostly agree. Surgeries can make a huge difference for some people, but we have to be realistic. I’m tired of seeing death-tier subhumans post pics with the caption “What surgeries will make me a gigachad?”

• +1
your post makes no sense , ofc anyone can get better with surgeries and even ascend if you're lucky enough to fix all your failos, but also can be just minor improvements that will barely improve your smv. I don't think anybody is expecting to fix all their problems like magic it's the risk you take with surgery , if they do they are either kids or retarded
no some people literally do think they will become chadlites with surgery and fix everything, the biggest issue is that they wanna create halos instead of just fixing failos which is where you start looking off
Most implants will benefit you ONLY if you have a good surgeon who places them perfectly and a good designer like RSM. If someone has a recessed maxilla, it naturally comes with many flaws that have to be fixed in multiple surgeries. Low ipd is something I regard as unfixable, if you have it, live with it. But anything else: Bimax, jaw angle implants, genio, infra-malar implant, supra implant, a rhino > it is realistic to ascend with these surgeries. The kid from Giant Implants insta page is the best example for this. It's retarded to say it won't.
It's kind of weird to hear this from you, especially after you've made 5000 threads about multiple surgeries. Seems like you're coping because you won't get anything anyway.
i literally have a bimax paid for and scheduled mr. joined in october

no some people literally do think they will become chadlites with surgery and fix everything, the biggest issue is that they wanna create halos instead of just fixing failos which is where you start looking off

i literally have a bimax paid for and scheduled mr. joined in october
Those who expect to be chadlite will be unhappy, but from my PSL knowledge many just want to reach htn, which is possible with surgeries, if there are certain things in your base which aren't utterly fucked.

For a "mr. joined in october" I've given you many answers to your surgery questions before.

• +1
Reactions: SonOfDarkseid
2339535 2502849

Last edited:
Those who expect to be chadlite will be unhappy, but from my PSL knowledge many just want to reach htn, which is possible with surgeries, if there are certain things in your base which aren't utterly fucked.

For a "mr. joined in october" I've given you many answers to your surgery questions before.
Im joking nigger but yes MTN or HTN is a good goal depending on your starting point, anything after that is not necessary at all for a good life and you're just being greedy and asking to be botched.

HTN IS ENOUGH!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: normie_joe, SonOfDarkseid, Deleted member 40471 and 1 other person
https://looksmax.org/threads/actual...s-well-as-every-other-extreme-surgery.425407/ (Everyone who saw his before and after pics said he did barely changed and looks uncanny as fuck now, $600k USD+10 years of his life spent fantasizing, wageslaving, and suffering down the fucking drain
I did not see his before and afters. That said he claimed he went from 3/10 to 6/10. That said you can never trust what many looksmaxer say as you mention many become very deluded. And often don’t ascend or look gay/plastic.

• +1
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese and Deleted member 19766

I absolutely understand where you're coming from, but it is possible to create halos, Saiyan's zygo-implants come to mind. Surgery shouldn't ne rushed nor should it be cheaped out on. You are right no one should expect a full face transplant but I think a MTN with an okay surgery base should be able to ascend with "softmaxxes" and some "surgerymaxxing".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RoyaleWithCheese, Deleted member 19766 and panfacemogger
i'm being legit, this has literally been the forum consensus for years:
Fix your failos and don't try to create halos.
@DrkNormie no offense man but you are literally the kind of person this thread is directed to, the deluded greycel who still hasn't fully accepted the fact surgery has its limits and that he needs to accept reality and realize he's capped at a point
I was joking... 😂

• +1
I absolutely understand where you're coming from, but it is possible to create halos, Saiyan's zygo-implants come to mind. Surgery shouldn't ne rushed nor should it be cheaped out on. You are right no one should expect a full face transplant but I think a MTN with an okay surgery base should be able to ascend with "softmaxxes" and some "surgerymaxxing".
The zygo guy did not improve his SMV

• +1
Most implants will benefit you ONLY if you have a good surgeon who places them perfectly and a good designer like RSM. If someone has a recessed maxilla, it naturally comes with many flaws that have to be fixed in multiple surgeries. Low ipd is something I regard as unfixable, if you have it, live with it. But anything else: Bimax, jaw angle implants, genio, infra-malar implant, supra implant, a rhino > it is realistic to ascend with these surgeries. The kid from Giant Implants insta page is the best example for this. It's retarded to say it won't and it's also realistic to create halos with them. I can give you multiple examples.

It completely depends on your skull/ cranial base. If you have a flat upper maxilla and brow ridge you are limited in what you can achieve with bimax for example (which is why some people end up looking weird after getting a lot of advancement). Same goes for implants. There are probably exceptions to this (just as always) but unless you already have a decent starting base you probably won't end up a super model or giga chad.

• +1
It completely depends on your skull/ cranial base. If you have a flat upper maxilla and brow ridge you are limited in what you can achieve with bimax for example (which is why some people end up looking weird after getting a lot of advancement). Same goes for implants. There are probably exceptions to this (just as always) but unless you already have a decent starting base you probably won't end up a super model or giga chad.
It's unrealistic to ever reach a status higher than htn. With a good surgery plan fitted to your situation you won't have the problem of over advancement. A flat upper maxilla can be fixed by a projection rhino, paranasal implants & an infra-malar implant, these surgeries will create a good nose, anterior facial depth & will minimize midface recession. Brow ridge > supra implant. It's just cope at the current state of surgeries to say "it depends on ur skull", in some cases your base really is unfixable, but the average joe on this forum can 100% ascend to htn psl wise. Unless you have some weird shit ratios.

Last edited:
  • JFL
It's unrealistic to ever reach a status higher than htn. With a good surgery plan fitted to your situation you won't have the problem of over advancement. A flat upper maxilla can be fixed by a projection rhino, paranasal implants & an infra-malar implant, these surgeries will create a good nose, anterior facial depth & will minimize midface recession. Brow ridge > supra implant. It's just cope at the current state of surgeries to say "it depends on ur skull", in some cases your base really is unfixable, but the average joe on this forum can 100% ascend to htn psl wise. Unless you have some weird shit ratios.
ur name is PANFACEmogger, r u white or asian?

• +1
Reactions: panfacemogger
  • Hmm...
German/white actually, got cucked with an underbite tho
why is ur name panface mogger, do u actually have a flat maxilla? is ur nose flat too?

I don't think it is. There are some users here that had a VERY solid base and only needed small adjustments that held them back. Amnesia is a good example. Got rhino + chin filler and is probably one of the best looking users on here.

For your other part, good luck I guess. Maybe you will be one of the first users here that manages to get all of these surgeries and also end up looking great. But too many people here come across as a bit deluded. Talking about +1m Lefort 1 forward movements etc.

Last edited:
why is ur name panface mogger, do u actually have a flat maxilla? is ur nose flat too?
shit infras, shit paranasal area, no zygos, nose looking huge as shit. got the whole package, but overall my nose is fine. Pretty much Gandy's side profile just with a shittier jaw and a straight nose, it's droopy tho. I only will get bimax + infras, already am in the process of getting braces currently.

• +1
shit infras, shit paranasal area, no zygos, nose looking huge as shit. got the whole package, but overall my nose is fine. Pretty much Gandy's side profile just with a shittier jaw and a straight nose, it's droopy tho. I only will get bimax + infras, already am in the process of getting braces currently.
what u think of having a flat maxilla, is forward growth overrated in ur opinion? also do u think taller people tend to have flatter maxillas?

i noticed you said before white people have flat midface, please elaborate on what you meant by that

agreed. "ascending" doesn't mean becoming a chad, it means significantly improving. in my early 20s I went from sub-human teen to LTN and the change majorly improved my quality of life. now my aspiration is MTN, for which I definitely need a bimax.
Im joking nigger but yes MTN or HTN is a good goal depending on your starting point, anything after that is not necessary at all for a good life and you're just being greedy and asking to be botched.

HTN IS ENOUGH!
Strong MTN is already starting to be attractive.
HTN is convincingly attractive
Made a thread about it before but a effort to benefit point of view
Nice to see OP covering up another aspect which is the amount of ascension one should aim for. high IQ post
When I got to this site I was Chad or rope
Now I moved my goal to weak HTN psl wise. Probably a good position to be considering my pheno

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26 and Deleted member 19766
The only surgery you should get 100% of the time is a hair transplant if you need it.

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, It'snotover and Deleted member 19766

Dm face in private.

broo i wanna see his face so bad i read every page of this thread like three times he did some extremely invasive surgeries and messed up his natural harmony bad apparently and looks uncanny asf i need to SEE

• +1
i think if you have a good esr, fwhr, mfr, atleast neutral ct, and atleast ok lips then surgeries can help you a lot tbh it's a big checklist

DNRD, surgery is the only way of ascending for people who aren't fat volcels. It's either you gain looks or die trying baby.

Malarimplant eye

Canthoplasty browlift

Botox on hollow eye

• +1
Reactions: the next o'pry
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, It'snotover, WanderingBurro and 1 other person
„PM me to join Handmaxxing Community„:bigbrain:

Over

this is no joke, im being serious

surery is about fixing failos, not creating halos. that's all im saying.

Failos often lie in the eye area. Though the eye area is an awfully tricky area to plan for as there's a lot that can go into making an eye area look good or bad. Often people will misdiagnose the issue and obtain uncanny results but proper planning can mog.

But I do agree that fixing failos should be one's priority rather than creating halos. A lot of GL people are just people with average features with little to no glaring failos + one or two strong features. Chances are you probably have one decent feature so one should sooner focus on ironing out the imperfections first.

• +1
Reactions: Whist and the next o'pry

Should I get lip lift and fat transfer to lips or not

• JFL
Reactions: Fiqh

I saw these threads years ago. Yea you can't fix every falio, but like seriously you only need like a few tbh. Unless your very subhuman. There are some foids on tiktok who ascended hard in terms of anti aging shit.