(GREYCELS GTFIH) Surgery is overrated, the SURGERY BASE PILL

DISCLAIMER: I AM GETTING BIMAX, I'M NOT BLUEPILLED.

FIX YOUR FAILOS, DON'T TRY TO CREATE HALOS.

Water to most but surgery is extremely overhyped here, besides fixing easy to fix failos, it has diminishing returns at a point.

I've spoken to MANY people who have gotten surgery, only those who had health issues or some BIG failos are happy about it, everyone else was botched/little to no improvement and were all either unhappy, angry, or were coping/deluded. So much time, money, effort wasted and gone down the drain, and just for what? The moment you look "touched up", it's over and people will just see you as a freak, an insecure, stupid, vain, girly freak.

Here are some good threads on it:
https://looksmax.org/threads/surgeries-will-ruin-your-life.432792/ (Talks about how surgery needs to be done in careful moderation)
https://looksmax.org/threads/actual...s-well-as-every-other-extreme-surgery.425407/ (Everyone who saw his before and after pics said he did barely changed and looks uncanny as fuck now, $600k USD+10 years of his life spent fantasizing, wageslaving, and suffering down the fucking drain)

True you can't fix everything. But are you talking about cosmicmaxxer's like pre orbital box surgery or just in general. He probably asended in general then right. But your base matters hella. Blackgymmaxx is the only dude I can visible see who like ascended hard af. Maybe his nose is a bit uncanny same with Amnesia but his results don't lie. did Cosmicmaxxer ever post his before and afters anywhere?

very true I read that long surgery thread by the guy that got a gazillion implants and wow you really can become so crazed and deluded that you think you can just face transplant to your desired video game character irl

in my case I want to get genio, I am scared of botches and looking unnatural but I think my mandible/chin my objective failo.

So I plan on getting genio and nothing else.

I would never touch implants tbh
Implants don't look bad, it depends on your base. But lorry hill is lokey a good example tho ngl. She kinda botched herslef with the rhino and shit. However, I have seen some insane surgical asensions. Implants r not cope if they are legit a falio. Maxkfit had orbital implants and he had an insane ascension. He had a good base tho.

Failos often lie in the eye area. Though the eye area is an awfully tricky area to plan for as there's a lot that can go into making an eye area look good or bad. Often people will misdiagnose the issue and obtain uncanny results but proper planning can mog.

But I do agree that fixing failos should be one's priority rather than creating halos. A lot of GL people are just people with average features with little to no glaring failos + one or two strong features. Chances are you probably have one decent feature so one should sooner focus on ironing out the imperfections first.
Yea 100 percent. For men its probably jaw structure and forward growth. Thats probably it honestly. Bimax and(or) implants can help a lot. At least for me I am planning to get bimax, genio, jaw, and maybe something to make eyes slightly more almond. But I might just stop at jaw stuff since my dad actually has a jaw and for some reason I didn't get it

• +1
Reactions: WanderingBurro
cope. If MTN Or normal human you can ascend big by fixing failos and improve halos a Bit.

Take Short mtn get him LL and fix failos you get HTN+

Implants don't look bad, it depends on your base. But lorry hill is lokey a good example tho ngl. She kinda botched herslef with the rhino and shit. However, I have seen some insane surgical asensions. Implants r not cope if they are legit a falio. Maxkfit had orbital implants and he had an insane ascension. He had a good base tho.
Just look at salludon. From paki area ascended w good base

Just look at salludon. From paki area ascended w good base
yea exactly most peopel can get to HTN plus. Which is honestly good enough to at least have a good run