Guide on how to fix pseudo-gyno, and lessen real gyno permanently, non surgically, and with no virtually no down-time.

Orc

Orc

diagnosed autist

(before and after because I know all of you have the attention span of a goldfish)

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

I do not recommend you do this, but here I will explain what I did.

first and foremost, find out what you have, gynecomastia is an excess of glandular tissue directly underneath the nipple (although a small amount of it is normal, pictured in red below), it's often disc shaped once enlarged, this is not that, this is what is known as pseudo-gyno, it's caused by excess fat depositions around the nipple, it is fairly common and the 'ideal' chest has some degree of fat deposition in this area (pictured below in green)
it is not indicative of any hormonal complications, or drugs, the majority of men on the planet have some degree of it.

Chest111

most people aren't lean enough to be able to see whether they have this, and this also isn't the only area that forms these kind of stubborn fat pockets, it's also possible to have them on the love handles, which is also extremely common, or the side of your chest, sometimes the middle, or the top, or the lower stomach.

that being said, what causes the appearance of it is often a combination of both glandular and adipose tissue, so there might still be some benefit to treating it as it will decrease the appearance regardless, if you have glandular tissue you will have to run a raloxifene protocol first.

what you need for it:

the product I used is called Aqualyx, this is a form of deoxycholic acid, there are many brands of this and they're all more or less the same, some cost more than others, the general price range of it is between 150 and 250 euros for 10 vials, and you'll only need one vial for this procedure, which means the entire thing costs about 15 to 25 euros excluding the needles, swaps and syringes, etc.

20230724 154259

20230724 161038

(the product)

this is a localized fat dissolver, meaning any fat it's put into goes through an inflammation process that removes it permanently, it's however a very slow process and can take weeks.

I used a 25G needle to draw the liquid (needle length doesn't matter dor drawing) into a 1ML syringe (with proper markers for the dosage) and a 31g 10mm needle to inject it which is the shortest interchangeable needle I was able to find, you want the injection needle to be as short as possible, the liquid only has to go about 5-7mm deep into your skin.
ideally you'd be using an insulin needle, but the issue with those is that they're stuck on the syringes most of the time which means you can't draw with them as it would blunt the needle and make the procedure needlessly painful.

you'll want a skin marker to evenly mark the spots you'll be injecting, and alcohol swaps to disinfect them.

the procedure:

this is the before, as you can see the skin surrounding my nipple is quite puffy, which is strange because you never really see this in the pictures I post, this is because it doesn't show unless I push it to the side, the fat just stretches in a neutral chest position, but you can see it from a specific angle when I flex my arms for example, that is what I had to do to take these pictures.

Before left

(picture before injection)

the amount I used was 0.2 ml, I loaded 8 syringes with this, the reasoning behind this is that it's quite hard to pay attention to the amount you're putting in when you're injecting it into yourself in the mirror, and the angle of the injection doesn't help with it either, by doing this all you need to do is push the needle in and press it down until it's empty.

Needles

(needles, 1ml syringes, 31g, 10mm needles)

another disclaimer, it will burn for about 10-30 minutes once it's injected, it's not that painful though, but you'll have to inject one side of your chest while the other is burning, alternatively you could just wait a bit until it goes down, it shouldn't make any difference in the results, but it'll feel very strange.

be careful with veins, mark them if needed, but rest assured it doesn't cause occlusions like cosmetic fillers do, if it were to get into your blood it'll simply dissolve, it also doesn't matter if you nick them slightly, I had to maneuver around some veins on one side of my chest.

I injected 0.2 in the top, sides, and bottom.

Injection indicators

(injection location markers)

once the substance is in your chest it'll start to swell, the swelling lasts for about 3-4 days, it won't hinder you in your daily activities, but it'll look bad, so preferably do this in the winter when you're able to wear something thick to cover it.

avoid working out your chest for about 24-48 hours after the injection, it won't bother you much during other workouts, I did bicep curls the same day, and t-bar rows the day after, so the down-time is non-existent if you plan accordingly, I didn't feel it at all when I worked out my chest 3 days later.

1 hour post injection

(picture of the swelling)

now for the results.

it'll take about a week to see the first improvements, and they're going to be noticeable after a week and a half depending on the amount of fat you're treating, the more you have the harder it'll be to see it.

the full results take 3-4 weeks, the most significant discomfort is gone after a few days, but some of it remains for a week or more, and as long as the compound is active you'll feel a slight amount of inflammation when you squeeze it, although it's very minor.

20230807 164912

(results, as you can see the fat deposition is entirely gone)

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, febinopry, LightStruck and 65 others
Hq thread as always

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Ryldoo IS COPING, HighClassMaxing and 8 others
Why everyone making high iq guides during the tiktok invasion

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: boss8055, shalomnigga, Zonar and 24 others
Tell me you've been roiding withtout telling me you've been roiding.

• +1
Reactions: zeshama
Tell me you've been roiding withtout telling me you've been roiding.
these are fat depositions that I've had my entire life, not glands, but thanks for the diagnosis doctor retard.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: <6PSLcel, Jeww, Nigger and 14 others
View attachment 2369106
(before and after because I know all of you have the attention span of a goldfish)

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

I do not recommend you do this, but here I will explain what I did.

first and foremost, find out what you have, gynecomastia is an excess of glandular tissue directly underneath the nipple (although a small amount of it is normal, pictured in red below), it's often disc shaped once enlarged, this is not that, this is what is known as pseudo-gyno, it's caused by excess fat depositions around the nipple, it is fairly common and the 'ideal' chest has some degree of fat deposition in this area (pictured below in green)
it is not indicative of any hormonal complications, or drugs, the majority of men on the planet have some degree of it.

View attachment 2369081

most people aren't lean enough to be able to see whether they have this, and this also isn't the only area that forms these kind of stubborn fat pockets, it's also possible to have them on the love handles, which is also extremely common, or the side of your chest, sometimes the middle, or the top, or the lower stomach.

that being said, what causes the appearance of it is often a combination of both glandular and adipose tissue, so there might still be some benefit to treating it as it will decrease the appearance regardless, if you have glandular tissue you will have to run a raloxifene protocol first.

what you need for it:

the product I used is called Aqualyx, this is a form of deoxycholic acid, there are many brands of this and they're all more or less the same, some cost more than others, the general price range of it is between 150 and 250 euros for 10 vials, and you'll only need one vial for this procedure, which means the entire thing costs about 15 to 25 euros excluding the needles, swaps and syringes, etc.

View attachment 2369084
View attachment 2369086
(the product)

this is a localized fat dissolver, meaning any fat it's put into goes through an inflammation process that removes it permanently, it's however a very slow process and can take weeks.

I used a 25G needle to draw the liquid (needle length doesn't matter dor drawing) into a 1ML syringe (with proper markers for the dosage) and a 31g 10mm needle to inject it which is the shortest interchangeable needle I was able to find, you want the injection needle to be as short as possible, the liquid only has to go about 5-7mm deep into your skin.
ideally you'd be using an insulin needle, but the issue with those is that they're stuck on the syringes most of the time which means you can't draw with them as it would blunt the needle and make the procedure needlessly painful.

you'll want a skin marker to evenly mark the spots you'll be injecting, and alcohol swaps to disinfect them.

the procedure:

this is the before, as you can see the skin surrounding my nipple is quite puffy, which is strange because you never really see this in the pictures I post, this is because it doesn't show unless I push it to the side, the fat just stretches in a neutral chest position, but you can see it from a specific angle when I flex my arms for example, that is what I had to do to take these pictures.

View attachment 2369103
(picture before injection)

the amount I used was 0.2 ml, I loaded 8 syringes with this, the reasoning behind this is that it's quite hard to pay attention to the amount you're putting in when you're injecting it into yourself in the mirror, and the angle of the injection doesn't help with it either, by doing this all you need to do is push the needle in and press it down until it's empty.

View attachment 2369087
(needles, 1ml syringes, 31g, 10mm needles)

another disclaimer, it will burn for about 10-30 minutes once it's injected, it's not that painful though, but you'll have to inject one side of your chest while the other is burning, alternatively you could just wait a bit until it goes down, it shouldn't make any difference in the results, but it'll feel very strange.

be careful with veins, mark them if needed, but rest assured it doesn't cause occlusions like cosmetic fillers do, if it were to get into your blood it'll simply dissolve, it also doesn't matter if you nick them slightly, I had to maneuver around some veins on one side of my chest.

I injected 0.2 in the top, sides, and bottom.

View attachment 2369092
(injection location markers)

once the substance is in your chest it'll start to swell, the swelling lasts for about 3-4 days, it won't hinder you in your daily activities, but it'll look bad, so preferably do this in the winter when you're able to wear something thick to cover it.

avoid working out your chest for about 24-48 hours after the injection, it won't bother you much during other workouts, I did bicep curls the same day, and t-bar rows the day after, so the down-time is non-existent if you plan accordingly, I didn't feel it at all when I worked out my chest 3 days later.

View attachment 2369096
(picture of the swelling)

now for the results.

it'll take about a week to see the first improvements, and they're going to be noticeable after a week and a half depending on the amount of fat you're treating, the more you have the harder it'll be to see it.

the full results take 3-4 weeks, the most significant discomfort is gone after a few days, but some of it remains for a week or more, and as long as the compound is active you'll feel a slight amount of inflammation when you squeeze it, although it's very minor.

View attachment 2369108
(results, as you can see the fat deposition is entirely gone)
can you use this for other parts of your body or do you have no idea

Bookmarked

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Yerico7, Lucid and 4 others
these are fat depositions that I've had my entire life, not glands, but thanks for the diagnosis doctor retard.
I think he means it’s a bit sus ur so experienced with injecting that you never considered roiding. I’m suspicious too rn I can’t lie

• So Sad
Reactions: Orc
can you use this for other parts of your body or do you have no idea
yes, I mentioned that in the OP, it works for any stubborn fat deposition in your body, and you can have these kind of pockets anywhere, it's most commonly used for the chin area.

• +1
Reactions: odux, Elvisandreaa and MoggedToSuicide
You cannot fool those sharingans of mine, Mr Natural Natty.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, zeshama and Deleted member 17244
I think he means it’s a bit sus ur so experienced with injecting that you never considered roiding. I’m suspicious too rn I can’t lie
I have no experience with injecting fat dissolvers into myself, no one does, there's no other guides of this kind on the internet.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Elvisandreaa, Danish_Retard and 2 others
i wanna try this on my cheeks to mimick buccal fat removal

• +1
i wanna try this on my cheeks to mimick buccal fat removal
it's possible but I wouldn't recommend putting it near your mid-face. if you do use very small amounts, like half of 0.1 ml.

it doesn't cause occlusions so at least you won't go blind.

Nice guide, Im going to try this later

• +1
I have no experience with injecting fat dissolvers into myself, no one does, there's no other guides of this kind on the internet.
Yeah but point is, it’s sus you’ve always known this much info on roids and now needles. Like u know all this but never injected yourself? Ur also impressively low bf with a lot of muscle. Not accusing u of roiding, but if u truly aren’t just take it as a compliment

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Orc
Yeah but point is, it’s always been sus you’ve always been experienced about info on roids and now needles. Like u know all this but never injected yourself? Ur also impressively low bf with a lot of muscle. Not accusing u of roiding, but if u truly aren’t just take it as a compliment
I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: got.daim, urukhaiascension, Deleted member 51465 and 7 others
I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
What bf% are u at currently? That u can even notice these small plumps on ur chest.

• +1
it's possible but I wouldn't recommend putting it near your mid-face. if you do use very small amounts, like half of 0.1 ml.

it doesn't cause occlusions so at least you won't go blind.
if im leanmaxxed and still look bloated i will try it and make a post about it

• +1
May try this post weight loss when I'm no longer a fat fuck. Although, I've heard Raloxifene may not be a permanent solution, not sure how true this is. Currently hitting chest 3 times a week to help hide some of the gyno anyways so we'll see how that works.

What bf% are u at currently? That u can even notice these small plumps on ur chest.
somewhere around 10%, I can't see them above 13%, it's something that only shows when I'm very lean.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
May try this post weight loss when I'm no longer a fat fuck. Although, I've heard Raloxifene may not be a permanent solution, not sure how true this is. Currently hitting chest 3 times a week to help hide some of the gyno anyways so we'll see how that works.
This kills the fat cells permanently through an inflammation process, you can feel it going on (it's a slight discomfort when you pinch it)

Hamza needs this thread

• +1
Reactions: Jarate, pentamogged9000, Danish_Retard and 1 other person
Botb @enchanted_elixir

• +1
Reactions: Constantin Denis and Orc
Wouldn't this dissolve everything, it's acid after all...
luckily it doesn't, it's specifically for this purpose, it doesn't tend to leave indentations and spreads quite evenly.

you can get this done professionally for some areas of the body, there's also mentions of using it for this purpose but I couldn't find any examples of it actually being done.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
yes, I mentioned that in the OP, it works for any stubborn fat deposition in your body, and you can have these kind of pockets anywhere, it's most commonly used for the chin area.
Is this the stuff like kybella? To get rid of submental fat?

Is this the stuff like kybella? To get rid of submental fat?
yeah, all the same shit, except kybella costs like 3 times more.

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa
yeah, all the same shit, except kybella costs like 3 times more.
You gonna try submental too? You still seem to have plenty of vials left

• Hmm...
You gonna try submental too? You still seem to have plenty of vials left
outer chest contours next, might do neck at some point but I don't have much fat there.

I was gonna use it to decrease my nasolabial folds but I opted for getting fillers instead later this month since the mid face is super dangerous.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
outer chest contours next, might do neck at some point but I don't have much fat there.

I was gonna use it to decrease my nasolabial folds but I opted for getting fillers instead later this month since the mid face is super dangerous.
So long as you know what your doing, you don’t wanna hit and artery with this stuff

So long as you know what your doing, you don’t wanna hit and artery with this stuff
even if you do, this shit doesn't cause occlusions like filler does, it just dissolves in your blood.

• Woah
Reactions: chrisN
even if you do, this shit doesn't cause occlusions like filler does, it just dissolves in your blood.
Mirin your low inhib and well researched nature

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Mirin your low inhib and well researched nature
I couldn't do any research because it doesn't exist, there's literally no other examples of anyone doing this for this purpose anywhere despite many mentions of it being applicable for it.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: nofap and Danish_Retard
@Lorsss BOTB worthy thread

• +1
Reactions: Banderacell, UnaMogger and Orc
I couldn't do any research because it doesn't exist, there's literally no other examples of anyone doing this for this purpose anywhere despite many mentions of it being applicable for it.
Jesus Christ you risking it all

can you make a vid of you doing it?

• Hmm...
high iq thread

• +1
can you make a vid of you doing it?
we're 2 weeks or so after the injection, the fat is already gone, there's plenty of videos on youtube of people getting this done professionally, it's just to other areas of the body.

but if you're going to do this I recommend using 2.5ml and only doing the top and sides, you can skip the bottom most likely as it migrates down a little due to gravity.

I could make a video when I do the chest contours next but that'll be a while.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and DR. NICKGA
Since its a fat dissolver, this doesn't get rid of breast tissue, correct?

Since its a fat dissolver, this doesn't get rid of breast tissue, correct?
correct, but gyno is usually a combination of both fat and breast tissue, so you'd likely still improve it regardless, mild gyno usually doesn't do much more on it's own than make your nipples stand up, the protrusion around the nipple tends to be fat.

raloxifine can shrink the gland down.

• +1
Reactions: untouchable_coper
What if I just inject this in the fat that surrounds my muscles so I can instantly shred down to 1% body fat 💪

What if I just inject this in the fat that surrounds my muscles so I can instantly shred down to 1% body fat 💪
there's not much point in using this for fat pockets that go away from dieting.

that being said the primary users of this are fat girls looking to lose their double chins so it's probably possible.

there's not much point in using this for fat pockets that go away from dieting.

that being said the primary users of this are fat girls looking to lose their double chins so it's probably possible.
What happens if you develop Parkinson's mid injection and inject into muscle, will it dissolve ?

What happens if you develop Parkinson's mid injection and inject into muscle, will it dissolve ?
it's a substance produced in your intestines as secondary bile acid, your body can break it down without issues.

the needles used for this aren't long enough to pierce deeply into muscles.

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000 and JefeM0g
Could have fixed that in 3 weeks with nolva and low dose masteron

• +1
Reactions: pentamogged9000