Guide on how to fix pseudo-gyno, and lessen real gyno permanently, non surgically, and with no virtually no down-time.

good thread read all

• +1
Reactions: Orc
but gyno isn’t only an amount of fat under your nipple it’s mainly a glandular tissue how can a fat burner get rid of the glandulas

but gyno isn’t only an amount of fat under your nipple it’s mainly a glandular tissue how can a fat burner get rid of the glandulas
@Arborist

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President and Orc
  • +1
Reactions: Softboymaxx, basedblackpiller and MaestheticMaso
have you tried reading the thread?

yeah, any stubborn fat pocket.
i rode everything you wrote that it dissolves fat but the ghiandolas remain right

I used this compound to get rid of a fat deposit near the nasolabial fold on my left side.

But I wouldn't have the courage to do it myself, especially on the face. I paid a surgeon $400

i rode everything you wrote that it dissolves fat but the ghiandolas remain right

The hard glands can only be removed by a plastic surgeon. That is hard gyno.

This is different, this is for pseudogyno (which is just fat).

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Orc
I think he means it’s a bit sus ur so experienced with injecting that you never considered roiding. I’m suspicious too rn I can’t lie
Obviously he’s a fake natty - surely people are not that gullible to believe an autist (known to have 0 friends) with so many friends that know everything bout roiding with a physique like that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17735
the glands remain, but this will likely still lessen most cases as they're a combination of both fat and glandular tissue.

low grades of breast tissue don't tend to do much more than make your nipples perk up, the bloated appearance of the nipple tends to be fat.

I used this compound to get rid of a fat deposit near the nasolabial fold on my left side.
I was going to use it to lessen my folds but I opted for getting fillers later this month instead as the mid face is too risky.

• +1
Reactions: Gandy
the glands remain, but this will likely still lessen most cases as they're a combination of both fat and glandular tissue.

low grades of breast tissue don't tend to do much more than make your nipples perk up, the bloated appearance of the nipple tends to be fat.

I was going to use it to lessen my folds but I opted for getting fillers later this month instead as the mid face is too risky.
i have stage 1 gyno so i just have puffy nipples, you can see them only when it’s hot outside.
so this procedure won’t change my gyno that much ?

i have stage 1 gyno so i just have puffy nipples, you can see them only when it’s hot outside.
so this procedure won’t change my gyno that much ?
it will most likely reduce them significantly, the puffiness tends to be fat, the gland itself just makes your nipple perk up.

if you have it you should be able to feel a node underneath your nipple, if the size of it is less than the areola it's likely not what's causing the puffy appearance on it's own.

giving this thread a bump in case it helps any of the new members.

@Arborist I have some dht cream on the way can I apply it locally to my nipple region to achieve the same effect?

@Arborist I have some dht cream on the way can I apply it locally to my nipple region to achieve the same effect?
no.

• +1
Reactions: chrisN
yes, I mentioned that in the OP, it works for any stubborn fat deposition in your body, and you can have these kind of pockets anywhere, it's most commonly used for the chin area.
Do you think it would be better to lean down first and then only use this on stubborn fat or just use whenever?

Might give this a try someday having visible abs and rather little fat in the face (ik you said not to use it on the midface) without having to go to bf percentages at which you feel depleted sounds very enticing.

Do you think it would be better to lean down first and then only use this on stubborn fat or just use whenever?

Might give this a try someday having visible abs and rather little fat in the face (ik you said not to use it on the midface) without having to go to bf percentages at which you feel depleted sounds very enticing.
lean down first, otherwise it's a waste and not worth the risk.

• +1
Reactions: Anon1234
@Arborist very high iq member lucky to have you. + god tier frame

• +1
lean down first, otherwise it's a waste and not worth the risk.
what risk? I thought you said there were no sides.

Also do you think this is superior to coolsculpting (haven't tried that yet either)? Doesn't take up as much time and also doesn't irritate the skin but I guess that coolsculpting is a less "ominous" process.

This is 100% legit. Here's a video of this guy getting it done on his chest:

There are also plenty of videos of people using it on their stomach. You don't need the name brand "Kybella", you just need Deoxycholic acid (which btw occurs naturally in the body)

what risk? I thought you said there were no sides.

Also do you think this is superior to coolsculpting (haven't tried that yet either)? Doesn't take up as much time and also doesn't irritate the skin but I guess that coolsculpting is a less "ominous" process.
it's still an injection which means the possibility of an infection.

bump + I have some friends trying this out soon, the process takes like 10 days before you see changes but I'll post them if they want to share it publicly.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: buflek
I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
ALLAH HUMMAH BARIK AKHI

HIGH IQ THREAD!!!!

• +1
why do people even get lipo surgery anywhere in the face/belly/ass when shit like this exists? does it give cancer or smth?

• +1
why do people even get lipo surgery anywhere in the face/belly/ass when shit like this exists? does it give cancer or smth?
because the FDA refuses to approve it for anything but the chin area, realistically it's safer than lipo because that has a potential of nerve damage.

• +1
because the FDA refuses to approve it for anything but the chin area, realistically it's safer than lipo because that has a potential of nerve damage.
is there any safe way to say i got gyno? my chest shape changed a little every since i put on some fat but im unsure if its fat or gyno

is there any safe way to say i got gyno? my chest shape changed a little every since i put on some fat but im unsure if its fat or gyno
if it's gyno there's a solid hard lump underneath the nipple that's shaped like a disc, not to be confused with veins which you might also have in the same area which feel kind of lumpy and rubberous.

it's also possible for the node to be extremely small and round, in which case it's probably not what's causing the area to protrude, if the sides of the nipples are raised there's virtually always fat present, it gets this kind of shapeless horizontal pudge from it.

• +1
View attachment 2369106
(before and after because I know all of you have the attention span of a goldfish)

Medical Disclaimer:

all of the material provided in this thread, such as the text, treatment, dosages, photographs, and outcomes and any other material provided in this thread are for informational purposes only and are not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
always week the advice of your physician or another qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your health, never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read in this thread.

I do not recommend you do this, but here I will explain what I did.

first and foremost, find out what you have, gynecomastia is an excess of glandular tissue directly underneath the nipple (although a small amount of it is normal, pictured in red below), it's often disc shaped once enlarged, this is not that, this is what is known as pseudo-gyno, it's caused by excess fat depositions around the nipple, it is fairly common and the 'ideal' chest has some degree of fat deposition in this area (pictured below in green)
it is not indicative of any hormonal complications, or drugs, the majority of men on the planet have some degree of it.

View attachment 2369081

most people aren't lean enough to be able to see whether they have this, and this also isn't the only area that forms these kind of stubborn fat pockets, it's also possible to have them on the love handles, which is also extremely common, or the side of your chest, sometimes the middle, or the top, or the lower stomach.

that being said, what causes the appearance of it is often a combination of both glandular and adipose tissue, so there might still be some benefit to treating it as it will decrease the appearance regardless, if you have glandular tissue you will have to run a raloxifene protocol first.

what you need for it:

the product I used is called Aqualyx, this is a form of deoxycholic acid, there are many brands of this and they're all more or less the same, some cost more than others, the general price range of it is between 150 and 250 euros for 10 vials, and you'll only need one vial for this procedure, which means the entire thing costs about 15 to 25 euros excluding the needles, swaps and syringes, etc.

View attachment 2369084
View attachment 2369086
(the product)

this is a localized fat dissolver, meaning any fat it's put into goes through an inflammation process that removes it permanently, it's however a very slow process and can take weeks.

I used a 25G needle to draw the liquid (needle length doesn't matter dor drawing) into a 1ML syringe (with proper markers for the dosage) and a 31g 10mm needle to inject it which is the shortest interchangeable needle I was able to find, you want the injection needle to be as short as possible, the liquid only has to go about 5-7mm deep into your skin.
ideally you'd be using an insulin needle, but the issue with those is that they're stuck on the syringes most of the time which means you can't draw with them as it would blunt the needle and make the procedure needlessly painful.

you'll want a skin marker to evenly mark the spots you'll be injecting, and alcohol swaps to disinfect them.

the procedure:

this is the before, as you can see the skin surrounding my nipple is quite puffy, which is strange because you never really see this in the pictures I post, this is because it doesn't show unless I push it to the side, the fat just stretches in a neutral chest position, but you can see it from a specific angle when I flex my arms for example, that is what I had to do to take these pictures.

View attachment 2369103
(picture before injection)

the amount I used was 0.2 ml, I loaded 8 syringes with this, the reasoning behind this is that it's quite hard to pay attention to the amount you're putting in when you're injecting it into yourself in the mirror, and the angle of the injection doesn't help with it either, by doing this all you need to do is push the needle in and press it down until it's empty.

View attachment 2369087
(needles, 1ml syringes, 31g, 10mm needles)

another disclaimer, it will burn for about 10-30 minutes once it's injected, it's not that painful though, but you'll have to inject one side of your chest while the other is burning, alternatively you could just wait a bit until it goes down, it shouldn't make any difference in the results, but it'll feel very strange.

be careful with veins, mark them if needed, but rest assured it doesn't cause occlusions like cosmetic fillers do, if it were to get into your blood it'll simply dissolve, it also doesn't matter if you nick them slightly, I had to maneuver around some veins on one side of my chest.

I injected 0.2 in the top, sides, and bottom.

View attachment 2369092
(injection location markers)

once the substance is in your chest it'll start to swell, the swelling lasts for about 3-4 days, it won't hinder you in your daily activities, but it'll look bad, so preferably do this in the winter when you're able to wear something thick to cover it.

avoid working out your chest for about 24-48 hours after the injection, it won't bother you much during other workouts, I did bicep curls the same day, and t-bar rows the day after, so the down-time is non-existent if you plan accordingly, I didn't feel it at all when I worked out my chest 3 days later.

View attachment 2369096
(picture of the swelling)

now for the results.

it'll take about a week to see the first improvements, and they're going to be noticeable after a week and a half depending on the amount of fat you're treating, the more you have the harder it'll be to see it.

the full results take 3-4 weeks, the most significant discomfort is gone after a few days, but some of it remains for a week or more, and as long as the compound is active you'll feel a slight amount of inflammation when you squeeze it, although it's very minor.

View attachment 2369108
(results, as you can see the fat deposition is entirely gone)
I heard of this stuff. It's what the "high tier normie" models and actors use so that they can remove fat from their faces to look like "chads"...

How did you learn to inject? I don’t know anything about injecting, is there some guide you would recommend? For me the main barrier for this is how I would inject it myself

How did you learn to inject? I don’t know anything about injecting, is there some guide you would recommend? For me the main barrier for this is how I would inject it myself
I didn't, there's no descriptions anywhere of where and how you're supposed to do it for this specific reason.

I didn't, there's no descriptions anywhere of where and how you're supposed to do it for this specific reason.
I mean how did you learn to use needles, not specifically for this purpose? I don’t even know the difference between a needle and syringe

I mean how did you learn to use needles, not specifically for this purpose? I don’t even know the difference between a needle and syringe
it's just basic first aid training.

• +1
mirin low inhib tbh

u are one of the rare users with actual knowledge and willing to improve

• +1
mirin low inhib tbh

u are one of the rare users with actual knowledge and willing to improve
someone had to do it first, but there's more reports coming soon.

• +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING and buflek
I did another experiment, this time I injected what seemed to be a lipoma with 0.1, not entirely sure whether it was that, could've been some tangled veins with fat deposition around them, either way it didn't look aesthetic, there's been a decrease in 70% already and it's only been 5 days, the swelling wasn't nearly as significant as last time either but that's probably because I used a dismal amount.

• +1
Reactions: Jarate and buflek
works when gyno been here for quite a long time?

works when gyno been here for quite a long time?
it won't get rid of the gland but it'll visually reduce the puffiness regardless.

ralox can still target gyno that's been there for ages.

it won't get rid of the gland but it'll visually reduce the puffiness regardless.

ralox can still target gyno that's been there for ages
what will ralox do ? reduce estrogen?

will having a big lower chest improve the appearence of the nipple?
usually it just makes it more visible since muscle pushes the gland more against the skin.

most men have gyno, but you only really see it in bodybuilders because everyone else is too fat and doesn't have enough muscle for it to show.

being correlate it with gear use but in reality it's not that more prevalent among users than it is in the general population.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
usually it just makes it more visible since muscle pushes the gland more against the skin.

most men have gyno, but you only really see it in bodybuilders because everyone else is too fat and doesn't have enough muscle for it to show.

being correlate it with gear use but in reality it's not that more prevalent among users than it is in the general population.
should i stop training lower chest

no, just don't train it with the goal of hiding it, won't happen.
isnt having a small lower chest is better than having a big ass puffy nipple 🥲

can u use this on the buffaloes fat pad and other fat pads in the body?

these are fat depositions that I've had my entire life, not glands, but thanks for the diagnosis doctor retard.
could you theoretically apply this to buccal fat?

Could this work for ramus visibility, or would that be to close to the neck?

I am a pure and holy warrior of the islamic scripture, I fully adhere to the lifestyle described by the word of Allah (تَبَارَكَ وَتَعَالَىٰ)

Therefore I do not condone the ingestion of impure substances, as described in the literature.

He has only forbidden you dead meat and blood and the flesh of swine and that on which any other name hath been invoked besides that of Allah, but if one is forced by necessity without disobience due to limits, there is no sin upon him.

Verily Allah (عَزَّ وَجَلَّ) is oft-forgiving, most merciful.
You are Muslim ?????

Could this work for ramus visibility, or would that be to close to the neck?
yeah, it's approved for specifically the neck area, I'd just be careful with the rest of the face.

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
Doing this soon, ordered the Aqualyx. The syringes should be 1ml insulin ones with detachable needle? Do I stick them in half-way?