Hair transplants under 1000 grafts to fix a naturally bad hairline

WhoAmIReally

WhoAmIReally

Gold
Did anyone here get a small hair transplant that is under 1000 grafts to fix their fucked up hairline that they got since birth?

• +1
Reactions: Patient A, Deleted member 15302, MiroslavBulldosex and 1 other person
I'm getting one of 1000 grafts to fix my hairline asymmetry soon.

• +1
Reactions: Patient A
I'm getting one of 1000 grafts to fix my hairline asymmetry soon.
What clinic are you going to if I may know? I will be getting around 600 grafts most likely

What a retard. Under a thousand grafts? Save your money chump.

What a retard. Under a thousand grafts? Save your money chump.
Lmao, not even gonna bother explaining to fucking dogshit monkey brains like you, keep on living your incel basement life

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CristianT and Patient A
Sketchy sketchy sketchy. I wanna hear from someone who did this 20 years ago and whether they look completely fucked now after receding

You need at least 1500 grafts to cover the temples and that is when you are NW2-3

Sketchy sketchy sketchy. I wanna hear from someone who did this 20 years ago and whether they look completely fucked now after receding
Well I was just born with shitty slightly receded hairline that I want to fix, ruins the harmony of face because it's paired with a larger forehead, also nobody in my family has any real hair loss. Mother's side everyone has insanely thick hair.

The thing is that my father and grandfather got the same hair type and they got very high hair density just like me.
Their density did not change even today at their old age, all 3 of us share with this identical slightly receded hairline which would need around 600-700 grafts to fill in.
To conclude this most likely that we have pretty much same genetics for hair and that is why I believe that I am pretty safe from any balding whatsover.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763
You need at least 1500 grafts to cover the temples and that is when you are NW2-3
My hairline is around NW 1.5, had it since forever, so way less grafts than that are needed in my case.

My hairline is around NW 1.5, had it since forever, so way less grafts than that are needed in my case.
Still at least 750 - 1000 grafts are needed if you want NW0

Still at least 750 - 1000 grafts are needed if you want NW0
Nope, the area I want a transplant on is just the corners of the hairline, the size of the complete area where I desire a transplant is around 10-12cm2
Every square centimeter there requires 50 grafts, so it will end up around 600 or let's say 700 at most.

Also my hairline won't be fully straight like zayn malik, my hairline was meant to be very slightly curved, so let's say NW0.5? lol

Last edited:
Nope, the area I want a transplant on is just the corners of the hairline, the size of the complete area where I desire a transplant is around 10-12cm2
Every square centimeter there requires 50 grafts, so it will end up around 600 or let's say 700 at most.
It also depends on how thick your donor hair is, but anyway when I said 750 it was pretty much correct.

Who cares. Looking good in your prime is more important.

• +1
Reactions: jfcage and WhoAmIReally
It also depends on how thick your donor hair is, but anyway when I said 750 it was pretty much correct.
My hair looks identical in thickness and density to burak ozcivit, so It is above average thickness and density I believe.
This slight temple recession really fucks up harmony and limits you many hairstyles.

Also from what I've noticed, he himself had a slightly fucked up hairline that he did fix recently, so people do get small transplant quite often perhaps.

Completely agree with you friend, I wanna max out my looks right now at prime age, fuck it if it looks shitty later, I'd be fine with shaving it all off most likely after 35-40.

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
Completely agree with you friend, I wanna max out my looks right now at prime age, fuck it if it looks shitty later, I'd be fine with shaving it all off most likely after 35-40.
I need to do the same.
Also have a naturally really bad hairline. The height isn’t the big problem it’s the temples for me.
Hope that there are surgeons who do it on non receding hairlines

I need to do the same.
Also have a naturally really bad hairline. The height isn’t the big problem it’s the temples for me.
Hope that there are surgeons who do it on non receding hairlines
I also have a big forehead with fucked up temples which make it just too large, with temples filled in it all would look in normal range.

There are surgeons who are willing to do it, I have found few already.

Easy to say this stuff now, it’s not like looks ever get much less important.

That said since you guys are trying to just fill in the temples my understanding is surgeons are way more likely to consider that

whats your age?

That said since you guys are trying to just fill in the temples my understanding is surgeons are way more likely to consider that
I mean as long as you don’t start balding excessively you should be fine.

And in the worst case you could still laser the transplanted hair if it would look that bad.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17763

Looks are always important true, but at around 40 age there is no point of caring about looks too much in my opinion, since no matter what you do looks are starting to fade away.

Since good hair genetics are on my side, most likely I won't experience any further hair loss, this seems like a great thing to do.

After analyzing myself, fixing temples would probably be a best looksmax for me individually, It could raise me for sure atleast 0.5 PSL
Changing other things wouldn't really make me more attractive, just different.

I mean as long as you don’t start balding excessively you should be fine.

And in the worst case you could still laser the transplanted hair if it would look that bad.
I agree, there are few things you can do to fix it if it really becomes bad.