Hairstyle improvements

if you want reference this is as long as you should let it grow
View attachment 786134
more than that and its a failo in girls eyes, i've chatted to them about this and they don't like it long
Want a bit longer, but ok. It's fine. Anyway, that isn't a problem here though.

School shooter.. jk

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
if u want more surferlike hair, i recommend shampooing less often and letting it airdry instead of using a blowdryer
and if u have a hard time forming waves u can put it up in a messy bun when its sitll drying

• +1
if u want more surferlike hair, i recommend shampooing less often and letting it airdry instead of using a blowdryer
and if u have a hard time forming waves u can put it up in a messy bun when its sitll drying
I shampoo twice a week and try to shampoo less, but work sometimes requires me to do it thrice... I try to never use blow dryer, I believe it might damage hair long term, anything really damages them, so I try to be careful with things in general. I'll try, I think I need hair clippers though. Jfl I can't believe myself.
Uh

Probably my best attempt, but dunno, just seems really girly. It's like something is really off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6873 and PhuccinManlet
I shampoo twice a week and try to shampoo less, but work sometimes requires me to do it thrice... I try to never use blow dryer, I believe it might damage hair long term, anything really damages them, so I try to be careful with things in general. I'll try, I think I need hair clippers though. Jfl I can't believe myself.
View attachment 787164
Probably my best attempt, but dunno, just seems really girly. It's like something is really off.
nice hair bro and it looks very healthy too
slicked back styles are considered more masculine so maybe u can try that, but i think ur hair is looking great

• Love it
Shape of my hair is like that naturally, just a slight wave. For the shine and definition though product does that, since mine is already naturally slightly wavy all I need is a hair cream or if it's a bit frizzy & dry I'll use a hair oil. When my hair was longer like that I used a pomade for texture & added waves. If your hair is naturally straight and you want some wave you can try out a texturizing mousse & pomade. I like woody's quality grooming web for pomade, don't like mousse since it makes my hair too wavy so don't have a recommendation for that. Definitely get something with light hold though since you want that natural look.

• +1
Shape of my hair is like that naturally, just a slight wave. For the shine and definition though product does that, since mine is already naturally slightly wavy all I need is a hair cream or if it's a bit frizzy & dry I'll use a hair oil. When my hair was longer like that I used a pomade for texture & added waves. If your hair is naturally straight and you want some wave you can try out a texturizing mousse & pomade. I like woody's quality grooming web for pomade, don't like mousse since it makes my hair too wavy so don't have a recommendation for that. Definitely get something with light hold though since you want that natural look.
It's you dude haha. I've got mousse. Was thinking oil is not good, because my hair a bit oily naturally. But thinking of it, the problem I have is that the oiliness is at the front, so hair become sticky and then it's like 100 hair strands stand as one and becomes annoying for me. Maybe I should selectively wash a small patch of hair only.
Might just need to buy everything and try everything, but keep thinking it's bad long term, so would prefer to use as little stuff as possible dunno. Now it's shampoo+conditioneer.
But how did you "add the wave"? Now I try braiding and then releasing the braid, but very inconsistent and too much twists and turns, so thinking maybe some bigger hair clip should give a lesser longer oscillation wave pattern.

• +1
Reactions: cathalo
It's you dude haha. I've got mousse. Was thinking oil is not good, because my hair a bit oily naturally. But thinking of it, the problem I have is that the oiliness is at the front, so hair become sticky and then it's like 100 hair strands stand as one and becomes annoying for me. Maybe I should selectively wash a small patch of hair only.
Might just need to buy everything and try everything, but keep thinking it's bad long term, so would prefer to use as little stuff as possible dunno. Now it's shampoo+conditioneer.
But how did you "add the wave"? Now I try braiding and then releasing the braid, but very inconsistent and too much twists and turns, so thinking maybe some bigger hair clip should give a lesser longer oscillation wave pattern.

For me adding in mousse and tousling it with my hands is all I need for a lot of wave. My routine is before bed while my hair is damp after a shower I put in hair cream and then sleep with it in. When I wake up it's messy and nice looking. I also don't use shampoo since I find it drys my hair out too much and kinda makes my hair flat and frizzy. I also keep conditioner to a minimum, only use it when hair is dried out. If you stop using shampoo it'll be oily af for a while but it stops since your hair adjusts to not being dried out from the shampoo all the time. Since I started doing that a few years back my hair has gotten a lot more naturally wavy. Weight is also pretty important, if you have straight hair the weight from having long hair will keep it flat and straight. Getting a layered haircut can help get rid of that, which is what most celebs with long hair like that have.

• +1
Just use a curling iron 25mm with salt water spray

• So Sad
Just use a curling iron 25mm with salt water spray
I'm afraid of ruining the hair. Imo it just looks good and mogs females, so they seethe a little inside. As I've never abused my hair with hot irons or dyes.

I'm afraid of ruining the hair. Imo it just looks good and mogs females, so they seethe a little inside. As I've never abused my hair with hot irons or dyes.
U should do curtains instead, its very trendy and aesthetic

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
U should do curtains instead, its very trendy and aesthetic
I don't understand. Example? I really would prefer to have something similar to those I posted a few posts above.

A4B676F5 7EF7 4A30 8C28 0AF9711CF87D

ADA129C1 B796 453A AA89 61B9DA4443DA

08B0A407 3E35 43C9 85FF 36E1A00931C6

56DA5A31 A6D7 4529 8AAA 8D30BAAAE5F7

• +1
Reactions: sytyl
I actually have good ears. Or rather they're not bad for sure. But I want to hide them. One of the reasons I have long hair. I use ear plugs, and got tired of having to answer why I use them. Been years since I've been asked that question. Seems less strange to people too, not having to ask it.
Anyway, how I would go about styling that? They have to use something for sure and perform some kind of operation/apply force to the hair?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I actually have good ears. Or rather they're not bad for sure. But I want to hide them. One of the reasons I have long hair. I use ear plugs, and got tired of having to answer why I use them. Been years since I've been asked that question. Seems less strange to people too, not having to ask it.
Anyway, how I would go about styling that? They have to use something for sure and perform some kind of operation/apply force to the hair?
its just wax and dont comb it, i had hair like that a few months ago And im gonna get that hairstyle again now.

For straight hair it will look more like this
B2927994 39C6 439C B3D6 D312401AE3FB

• +1
Reactions: sytyl and Deleted member 10536
Taylor swift phenotype ngl go lesbian maxx, stacy.

• JFL
its just wax and dont comb it, i had hair like that a few months ago And im gonna get that hairstyle again now.

For straight hair it will look more like this
View attachment 787781
I might be a bit too old for that. Looks more fit for younger guys. That's why I also wanted the ones I posted, as they're mostly older dudes.

He has wavy hair and you have straight hair. It is wavy because his genes.
Accept it

• WTF
condition your hair then apply some gel or cream

condition your hair then apply some gel or cream
I do use conditioner.
Many people pointed out that they look dry. Well, was either a bad picture or bad timing, really. Can see the other pictures. A few posts up. I think it's ok?

I do use conditioner.
Many people pointed out that they look dry. Well, was either a bad picture or bad timing, really. Can see the other pictures. A few posts up. I think it's ok?
maybe don't blow dry your hair towel dry instead

• +1
maybe don't blow dry your hair towel dry instead
I don't even touch them at all while damp/wet. When they're slightly wet, I try doing something with them. Often time they get dry before I can do anything, so ends up in failure jfl. That was the day I fucked up, so I just brushed them with a hairbrush and, maybe that's why it looked that way.

I don't even touch them at all while damp/wet. When they're slightly wet, I try doing something with them. Often time they get dry before I can do anything, so ends up in failure jfl. That was the day I fucked up, so I just brushed them with a hairbrush and, maybe that's why it looked that way.
avoid shampooing too often to maybe that will do the trick

Long hair on men is horrible to women and such a looksmin

• WTF
Long hair on men is horrible to women and such a looksmin
Maybe so, but not for me. Short hair on me was negative -10/10. My problem is styling. Also I like it and want it, which is important for me - to do things I like and want. Shorter? Sure.
avoid shampooing too often to maybe that will do the trick
Ye I try to, but work sometimes forces me to. Idk, unless I can replace shampoo with another cleanser of sorts. I wouldn't mind not using shampoo, but hair becomes unmanageable at some points. I try to go 2 times a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6695 and Deleted member 6873
easy ascension, men are supposed to have short - medium hair not this long shit, especially not if you have overly straight hair like this jfl
gigacope

• JFL
Maybe so, but not for me. Short hair on me was negative -10/10. My problem is styling. Also I like it and want it, which is important for me - to do things I like and want. Shorter? Sure.

Ye I try to, but work sometimes forces me to. Idk, unless I can replace shampoo with another cleanser of sorts. I wouldn't mind not using shampoo, but hair becomes unmanageable at some points. I try to go 2 times a week.
they cant accept the longhair pill tbh

• +1
Pitt's hair in the picture is wavier, and its uneven, yours is perfectly straight and evenly cutted. I wouldn't change anything if i was you tbh, i have similar hair to you, but mine is waist-length and slightly darker.
wtf nigga ur alive again

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5760
if you want reference this is as long as you should let it grow
View attachment 786134
more than that and its a failo in girls eyes, i've chatted to them about this and they don't like it long
nah after that it becomes niche fam.

also op what products you use nigga

nah after that it becomes niche fam.

also op what products you use nigga
Random shampoo. Random conditioner. I try every once in a while using ketoconazole shampoo, which I really prefer the most. Idk much about things like this, even though I probably should. Recently got some random mousse.
Sort of fun to buy random things like this, because they all smell different and surprise you. Feel like retard due to this tbh. This can't be normal.

Latest attempt. At first it was a bit better, but it all deflated within minutes. Didn't even manage to make a picture and it also seemed disheveled. As if unkempt. Overly fritzy/fuzzy? Seen people talking about salt spray, so that's something to try too.
Latest

Trying to shampoo less, so there's a lesser amount of available attempts. Feel like struggling so much with handling the hair alone, wish I could 3rd person it somehow. I believe in myself, that I can make something out of it with enough experience. Will try this weekend. This time felt like the issue was lacking volume.
inb4 girl
wow, so original

Why not get curtains? You have 0 sex appeal, you look like a girl or a warcraft roleplayer

• JFL
Why not get curtains? You have 0 sex appeal, you look like a girl or a warcraft roleplayer
Ok, if it's something like this
A1
A2

i.e. longer.
But I'm incapable of making it happen and I struggle with handling my lengthier hair. Shorter hair are even harder to handle. The plan is to get them shorter - yes.
I like the pictures I posted earlier of other people, why couldn't I get that? Seems ok to me?
I suppose I'm just 0 smv so haircut doesn't really change anything.
What's wrong with larping anyway? Being a boring grey person is depressing imo. I have my own spark, what has happened to just bee urself.

• Woah
u dont have layers like brad pitt, its the haircut mainly then other things

• So Sad
Ok, if it's something like this View attachment 802718View attachment 802719
i.e. longer.
But I'm incapable of making it happen and I struggle with handling my lengthier hair. Shorter hair are even harder to handle. The plan is to get them shorter - yes.
I like the pictures I posted earlier of other people, why couldn't I get that? Seems ok to me?
I suppose I'm just 0 smv so haircut doesn't really change anything.
What's wrong with larping anyway? Being a boring grey person is depressing imo. I have my own spark, what has happened to just bee urself.
Go to a hair stylist and ask for curtains

you have 0 SMV now, the hair halo will boost you and make you look more NT
2ACF74E2 E134 4FF9 A740 F77694EA56DB

BB46A7EC 3477 4B87 8634 AFCEE10304BE

• So Sad
Go to a hair stylist and ask for curtains

you have 0 SMV now, the hair halo will boost you and make you look more NT
View attachment 802738
View attachment 802737
I want to hide my ears. There's really nothing to them though, they're fine - normal.
Also 100% going to use filler, so maybe for now especially it'd be a great thing to keep the hair longer, as they will cover me in case of fuck ups/bruising, till I nail down the look. Tbh it's just a great tool to hide from the world in general.
Ear

• +1
I want to hide my ears. There's really nothing to them though, they're fine - normal.
Also 100% going to use filler, so maybe for now especially it'd be a great thing to keep the hair longer, as they will cover me in case of fuck ups/bruising, till I nail down the look. Tbh it's just a great tool to hide from the world in general.
View attachment 802749
do you have diagnosed autism? You seem like a lost case

Your ears are good but you can hide upper part of ear with curtains

• WTF
notice how brad pitt has front part shorter than gets longer to back, he also has layers which is basically different lenght hairs all around, whereas you have just all hairs same lenght which makes it flop at side at same lenght completely flat and not messy at all.

Secondly, u curled it by taking big chunks which made it still very uniformed and not messy looking but just wavy, the last attempt that u posted is a lot better:

gj

Somebody already said salt spray which is exactly what u need, that will give waves the hold and make it messier

and lastly the biggest thing is that ur haircut is shit (NO MFKIN LAYERS NIGGA)
get it layered, get sea salt spray and experiment a bit more and ull make it (y)

• Love it
have you thought about modeling for loreal?

• JFL
do you have diagnosed autism? You seem like a lost case

Your ears are good but you can hide upper part of ear with curtains
Why lost? I don't really understand. Idk about autism - at least no official diagnosis. I mean we're all here, so we're all on the spectrum at least, probably.
I also think my ears are good, but I just want to disconnect from world when I want to. i.e. ear plugs/iems and don't want to listen to nt people bullshit of why I have my ears plugged - it's because I don't want to listen to their bullshit. But I can't say that to them, can I?
I just really like my hair tbh and it brings me happiness and joy actually.

notice how brad pitt has front part shorter than gets longer to back, he also has layers which is basically different lenght hairs all around, whereas you have just all hairs same lenght which makes it flop at side at same lenght completely flat and not messy at all.

Secondly, u curled it by taking big chunks which made it still very uniformed and not messy looking but just wavy, the last attempt that u posted is a lot better:

gj

Somebody already said salt spray which is exactly what u need, that will give waves the hold and make it messier

and lastly the biggest thing is that ur haircut is shit (NO MFKIN LAYERS NIGGA)
get it layered, get sea salt spray and experiment a bit more and ull make it (y)

Ye this is what I needed. I don't have understanding of things like this. I can talk about computers, physics, technological processes, but I'm useless about how to cut your nails or hair.
41 minute though, I will try watching it, but applying such a lengthy thing to my own self is going to translate into 10x more time. So like 400 minutes, I know myself well enough...
I need to understand the topic better intuitively imo.
Thanks.

• +1
Ye this is what I needed. I don't have understanding of things like this. I can talk about computers, physics, technological processes, but I'm useless about how to cut your nails or hair.
41 minute though, I will try watching it, but applying such a lengthy thing to my own self is going to translate into 10x more time. So like 400 minutes, I know myself well enough...
I need to understand the topic better intuitively imo.
Thanks.
why not go to hairstylist wtf?

• JFL
on a serious note, try a manbun and grow stubble tbh
>manbun
I hate tightening my hair, I want them to be free. Makes me feel uncomfortable.
>stubble
Shit's patchy + interferes with skin care routine.
I know minoxidil, but again this is what I really prefer - clean shaven.

why not go to hairstylist wtf?
Oh ye. Ye I might, but now corona, idk if they take people anymore. A lot of stuff is closed down. Not really sure, I don't follow that stuff. I know gyms and most of everything doesn't work anymore. I only ever visit grocery stores.

>manbun
I hate tightening my hair, I want them to be free. Makes me feel uncomfortable.
>stubble
Shit's patchy + interferes with skin care routine.
I know minoxidil, but again this is what I really prefer - clean shaven.

well then you'll have to deal with people thinking you're a homo. your hair is as straight as it gets so it's gonna look too girly just wearing it down especially when clean shaven. short hair probably doesn't suit you so stubble + bun (or even ponytail) + lift weights is your best bet imo.

edit: lol why do you want to hide your ears?

Last edited:
  • +1
well then you'll have to deal with people thinking you're a homo. your hair is as straight as it gets so it's gonna look too girly just wearing it down especially when clean shaven. short hair probably doesn't suit you so stubble + bun (or even ponytail) + lift weights is your best bet imo.

edit: lol why do you want to hide your ears?
People think that I'm a girl... Not a homo. Been referred to as a girl a few times. To me that's such a ridiculous notion, think they're just intentionally pretending to be retarded.
Short hair sucks on me imo, so ye. Weights - ye, but I'm so tired so often. Work and stuff. Also gyms are closed.
I want to hide because, well I already said why, but reiterating is so that normies don't ask their stupid questions as to why I have ear plugs in my ears or why am I listening to whatever I'm listening instead of their bullshit.
I'd get so many of those before I had long hair. But now I get the "why is your hair long" so ye... *Rolls eyes*

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
Yeah. But there're plenty of people who do it, at least doesn't take me long at all to find on google.
View attachment 786067
Do they really look that girly?
Ayo that's my old avi jfl.
But yea, your hair look dry as shit, which is a big failo.
Night hair mask and you'll be good

• So Sad
Ayo that's my old avi jfl.
But yea, your hair look dry as shit, which is a big failo.
Night hair mask and you'll be good
Look up the pics of my hair on 2/3 page or all pages at this point. Do they still look dry?
Like *right now* if I were to post, they'd look just oily and dirty.

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston