Hairstyle improvements

Look up the pics of my hair on 2/3 page or all pages at this point. Do they still look dry?
Like *right now* if I were to post, they'd look just oily and dirty.
Look quite good.
But idk, you lack masc and give twink vibe

People think that I'm a girl... Not a homo. Been referred to as a girl a few times. To me that's such a ridiculous notion, think they're just intentionally pretending to be retarded.
Short hair sucks on me imo, so ye. Weights - ye, but I'm so tired so often. Work and stuff. Also gyms are closed.
I want to hide because, well I already said why, but reiterating is so that normies don't ask their stupid questions as to why I have ear plugs in my ears or why am I listening to whatever I'm listening instead of their bullshit.
I'd get so many of those before I had long hair. But now I get the "why is your hair long" so ye... *Rolls eyes*

yeah they know you're a guy but will pull a 'lol is he a girl or a boy' anyway to piss you off. I got that alot as a kid.

I'm mirin your pheno tbh. you look like johan from monster.

BQrXblj1_400x400.jpeg

guy dressed up as his twin sister at some point in the show too. you should definitely audit for the live action version should they ever make it. lmao.

either way. you have strong niche appeal potential. which is the best kind of appeal since it doesn't attract cookie cutter sluts. but straight down just looks too girly.

tl;dr:
don't listen to retards who tell you to cut your hair short and take measures to look more masculine

also I still don't get wtf is wrong with your ears

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
yeah they know you're a guy but will pull a 'lol is he a girl or a boy' anyway to piss you off. I got that alot as a kid.

I'm mirin your pheno tbh. you look like johan from monster.

BQrXblj1_400x400.jpeg

guy dressed up as his twin sister at some point in the show too. you should definitely audit for the live action version should they ever make it. lmao.

either way. you have strong niche appeal potential. which is the best kind of appeal since it doesn't attract cookie cutter sluts. but straight down just looks too girly.

tl;dr:
don't listen to retards who tell you to cut your hair short and take measures to look more masculine

also I still don't get wtf is wrong with your ears
I've seen monster. I liked it a lot. Also been compared to griffith from berserk and reinhard from logh. Which is imo awesome, but bit too much praise.
I agree on niche, and more importantly, I just feel like it fits my individuality. I'm not nt whichever way you're going to put, so trying to fade into nt is just working against me, imo. As nt it was disaster, now - it's just much better, but have to fully own it up at this point.
Nothing is wrong with my ears, nvm.

• +1
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
I agree on niche, and more importantly, I just feel like it fits my individuality. I'm not nt whichever way you're going to put, so trying to fade into nt is just working against me, imo. As nt it was disaster, now - it's just much better, but have to fully own it up at this point.

I can absolutely relate to that man. best of luck boyo.

is logh as good as people say?

• +1
I can absolutely relate to that man. best of luck boyo.

is logh as good as people say?
It's better.
It's space opera with great music. But it requires special kind of person to appreciate. Imo if you liked monster, no reason you shouldn't like logh.
Also another notable nge.
Thank you.

• Love it
Reactions: ifyouwannabemylover
It's better.
It's space opera with great music. But it requires special kind of person to appreciate. Imo if you liked monster, no reason you shouldn't like logh.
Also another notable nge.
Thank you.

Ima give it a try

• +1