Has anyone gotten their ear wax extracted?

YoungRichNigga

YoungRichNigga

"We ain't making it past 21" - Juice Wrld
title
can a local CVS pharmacy do just that by using minute clinc?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
Yes it’s so worth it dude.
I didn’t know how deaf I was till I got it removed

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Yes it’s so worth it dude.
I didn’t know how deaf I was till I got it removed
where did u get it removed? cvs?

I only had it removed once when I was 3 lol

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
  • +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga, Deleted member 1680 and SubhumanCurrycel
Actually I have
But it was when I was really young

Now I wanna get my ear wax extracted
Dude I felt like my hearing went from 240p to 1080p real quick, but then again a had quite a lot of wax to clean that was stuck inside.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga and Alexanderr
I haven't but I want to so badly, it looks satisfying as fuck

I get a lot earwax build up from wearing earplugs, so I just put clean my ears with the shower head.

Yes I could hear the weirdest of things for the first two days after the wax was extracted. My hearing was as good as a dog's smell legit. Literally rubbing my hand against my shirt sounded like crumpling a paper up loudly. Headphones + music felt like nirvana. Do it.

• +1
Reactions: YoungRichNigga
Yes I could hear the weirdest of things for the first two days after the wax was extracted. My hearing was as good as a dog's smell legit. Literally rubbing my hand against my shirt sounded like crumpling a paper up loudly. Headphones + music felt like nirvana. Do it.
This has to be bad for your eardrums

This has to be bad for your eardrums
Nah I went to an otolaryngologist for this he knows his stuff. He left a bit of wax near the eardrum too. Despite this I had super-sense hearing for a week or so.

Nah I went to an otolaryngologist for this he knows his stuff. He left a bit of wax near the eardrum too. Despite this I had super-sense hearing for a week or so.
Did it become like before after a week?

Did it become like before after a week?
Not really because before the extraction my hearing was getting slightly worse due to wax build up. It's been like 7-8 months since the extraction now and I think I can say my hearing returned to what it was (not during the wax build up issue) normally after about 4-5 months. I gauge this by how much volume on my TV I require to hear certain things.