Has anyone here gotten Kybella under the chin?

Peachy

Peachy

in a void of omnipresent Chaos
I want to see results from you. I'm planning to get it so I can get rid of the bloat and get a leaner jawline.

just mew bro

lypo tbh kybella is risky

think about it, some doctor is injecting a foreign substance under your chin in your face area

id rather have the risk of just getting a tube in my neck sucking the fat away

plus you might need to have more visits to a doctor with kybella because it's not always gonna get your desired results the first time which will be more expensive

"Because most patients require only one liposuction procedure to see great results, it’s very likely you’ll pay a known cost just once. While that price tag may seem higher than Kybella, Kybella typically requires more than one treatment session."

think about it, some doctor is injecting a foreign substance under your chin in your face area

id rather have the risk of just getting a tube in my neck sucking the fat away

plus you might need to have more visits to a doctor with kybella because it's not always gonna get your desired results the first time which will be more expensive

"Because most patients require only one liposuction procedure to see great results, it’s very likely you’ll pay a known cost just once. While that price tag may seem higher than Kybella, Kybella typically requires more than one treatment session."

Id still rather get kybella because it's a faster recovery and they don't put you to sleep

Not enough. I still have fat and loose skin there.
Same, also if I am very low bf in summer. It costs only 250€ where is life.

that low ? and are the fillers - i mean full fillers to have top tier jawline - very costy or it's everywhere the same price ?