Hate dentist with every bone in my body

Glasscel

Glasscel

def on the spectrum
My canine are fucked, and are abnormally erupted above my other teeth. They are not connected properly to me so they are gone, basically they need to get pulled out.

I got set on a free shitty brace program, but my plan was to only get them removed and cancel midway.

Because my lower teeth are very crowded, they also had plans to extract lower teeth.

After i got Local Anesthesia they took out the upper, but they also took one in the lower. I said yes because I was fucked on the Local Anesthesia high asf not thinking

My right sides lip has fallen down to death, my jaw will properly follow. I have to have braces for nearly 2 years now in my lower jaw fucking over. My upper teeth are tho gonna be nice after the canine fucking my smile are gone, but I'll just take the 0.5 year in there because fuck me

I know that "you're already recessed won't change anything" yes but now I'm gonna get mega recessed bruvo

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger, BrahminBoss and 6ft4
Same situation, entered clinic like 2 years ago when i discovered looksmaxxing, i was a retarded teen, but these females assured me that my canines would be fixed, even though i only got upper teeth braces. Which would mean the under jaw canines wouldn't be fixed, i have irreperable damage to my face.

Ngl i raged so hard knowing i'd wasted 1+ year on braces, and stopped wearing them to find out i could get new ones, to which the same clinic responsed my "bite" Was neutral (I have sidebite) eventhough my bite is in the same position as before. Never enter a full female clinic, Not to mention all of this damage could've been changed by simply making my parents knowledgeable of chewing/thumb sucking.

Sometimes i feel like icarus knowing my jaw is the only different one from the family, cuz of actual recession, not incel genetics cope. I would've easily been a htn, but now i am a sidebitecel with brutal symmetry, and wrinkles from my jaw constantly dragging one side. This world is cruel and cold, at the very least im kinda loaded, just knowing atleast there's a slight chance ill be able to tell my child all of my knowledge might be enough to try living my life to the fullest.

Besides i need upper palatal expander, and these fucking goverment buck dentists are hellish

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: niqfan625, BrahminBoss and PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Same situation, entered clinic like 2 years ago when i discovered looksmaxxing, i was a retarded teen, but these females assured me that my canines would be fixed, even though i only got upper teeth braces. Which would mean the under jaw canines wouldn't be fixed, i have irreperable damage to my face.

Ngl i raged so hard knowing i'd wasted 1+ year on braces, and stopped wearing them to find out i could get new ones, to which the same clinic responsed my "bite" Was neutral (I have sidebite) eventhough my bite is in the same position as before. Never enter a full female clinic, Not to mention all of this damage could've been changed by simply making my parents knowledgeable of chewing/thumb sucking.
My mom had semi bad teeth

My dad has all his wisdom teeth gone. I think he has like 10 or 12 extractions total and is recessed to moon.

Now combine that I did not get breast milk, junk food whole life. No protein, no d3, no k2. I was uber fat til puberty, then semi starved myself to lose the fat. I have 184cm parents both. I'm 185cm not gorwing anymore. When your parents fuck your develop so fucking hard is insane, Semi hate them. Plus like the average height is more around 188 in my generation. Only saving grace is my orbitals are not recessed and my eye area is fine. So brow transplant + rhino + bimax or smth is gonna ascend me to HTN

• So Sad
Reactions: sportsmogger
My mom had semi bad teeth

My dad has all his wisdom teeth gone. I think he has like 10 or 12 extractions total and is recessed to moon.

Now combine that I did not get breast milk, junk food whole life. No protein, no d3, no k2. I was uber fat til puberty, then semi starved myself to lose the fat. I have 184cm parents both. I'm 185cm not gorwing anymore. When your parents fuck your develop so fucking hard is insane, Semi hate them. Plus like the average height is more around 188 in my generation. Only saving grace is my orbitals are not recessed and my eye area is fine. So brow transplant + rhino + bimax or smth is gonna ascend me to HTN
Tell me about it, my sisters jaw mogs me, my brother and everyone else, i am 184 cm, not growing, it's actually so brutal cause i mog with eye area, It's just the way it is man, don't know what ill say, the fact that we have to spend 50k+ to even get our genetics back is beyond brutal.

Truth is even after surgery, we'll still be asymmetrical, slanted eyes, wrinkles etc. I plan on ramus implant, and sliding chin surgery. Then some sort of 4head surgery

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Tell me about it, my sisters jaw mogs me, my brother and everyone else, i am 184 cm, not growing, it's actually so brutal cause i mog with eye area, It's just the way it is man, don't know what ill say, the fact that we have to spend 50k+ to even get our genetics back is beyond brutal.

Truth is even after surgery, we'll still be asymmetrical, slanted eyes, wrinkles etc. I plan on ramus implant, and sliding chin surgery. Then some sort of 4head surgery
A good eye area is the most none savable tbh. If I just got my dads blue eyes on top of my moms mogger eyes I would have been very happy.

I might try and pick up some Muslim LTB-MTB girl in my class that 154cm. Would secure me for life and she got good nose and jaw so kids could be saved. Though might need to heightmaxx the boys with some shit idk

dnrd, but bimax should solve any of your problems

A good eye area is the most none savable tbh. If I just got my dads blue eyes on top of my moms mogger eyes I would have been very happy.

I might try and pick up some Muslim LTB-MTB girl in my class that 154cm. Would secure me for life and she got good nose and jaw so kids could be saved. Though might need to heightmaxx the boys with some shit idk
Yeah, only way to save myself is settle for some mtb and pray my dads chad genetics get activated, My dad practically settled at 60 with my mother. He has chad face. And i could've gotten best of both worlds, yesterday i got id'd and she asked if older pic cuz i look different, i ascended without doing anything through puberty, from incel to ltn, maybe mtn, id rather be a plain normie than a recessed htn, making me look uncanny. Anywyas maybe im delusional, maybe the "perfect" version were never good to begin with, The only possible benefit to being recessed with jaw is that your sideprofile looks decent, so you get some confidence to continue your day- Other than that its actually over.

I don’t get how moving teeth will recess you. By that log pulling them forward will replace bimax

I don’t get how moving teeth will recess you. By that log pulling them forward will replace bimax
If you move your teeth back the jaw has to follow. Teeth also give support the face. My lip is sinking like crazy

Hgh on boys when they're 13, not even harmful, just giving the necessary dosage. Put them in football, seriously football might be the single thing from keeping your sons becoming nt

Yeah, only way to save myself is settle for some mtb and pray my dads chad genetics get activated, My dad practically settled at 60 with my mother. He has chad face. And i could've gotten best of both worlds, yesterday i got id'd and she asked if older pic cuz i look different, i ascended without doing anything through puberty, from incel to ltn, maybe mtn, id rather be a plain normie than a recessed htn, making me look uncanny. Anywyas maybe im delusional, maybe the "perfect" version were never good to begin with, The only possible benefit to being recessed with jaw is that your sideprofile looks decent, so you get some confidence to continue your day- Other than that its actually over.
Proper growth in kids is guaranteed MTN imo. Maybe HTN if you get a good genetic like eye area. Also like make sure they become NT as hell. Like if they get any of my autism it's brutal if I don't learn them to be normal

If you move your teeth back the jaw has to follow. Teeth also give support the face. My lip is sinking like crazy
This would be true only for growing kids and teens though?

Proper growth in kids is guaranteed MTN imo. Maybe HTN if you get a good genetic like eye are
I managed to match with Low tier stacy blondie, simply for the reason of her being virgin, problem is i pussied out even though i sent gym pics and made her call me babe :lul: Brutal competition, if you dont take action, 1000 others will...

This would be true only for growing kids and teens though?
This makes no sense, just look what happens to jaw decay on boomers without teeth, molar extraction will fuck your face

I managed to match with Low tier stacy blondie, simply for the reason of her being virgin, problem is i pussied out even though i sent gym pics and made her call me babe :lul: Brutal competition, if you dont take action, 1000 others will...
Why you gotta drugmaxx to some extend. Gonna take Magic mushrooms + LSD to cure some of my inhib and autism

• JFL
Reactions: Shkreliii
This makes no sense, just look what happens to jaw decay on boomers without teeth, molar extraction will fuck your face
My widoms are looking like shit already. WIll pray mewing and thumbpulling will get them out atleast

Why you gotta drugmaxx to some extend. Gonna take Magic mushrooms + LSD to cure some of my inhib and autism
I alrdy started growing magic mushrooms, i got a big ass concrete room with growing potential, i ate a shit ton of poison mushrooms (i removed poison) And became high asf and harassed normies and had the time of my life.

I’m talking non extraction braces

• +1
My widoms are looking like shit already. WIll pray mewing and thumbpulling will get them out atleast
Won’t work just giving u a heads uo

• +1
You should look into mewing night appliance, its like a shitty form of dentures with a sleeve for your tongue, forgot what they were called tho

• +1
You should look into mewing night appliance, its like a shitty form of dentures with a sleeve for your tongue, forgot what they were called tho
Mewing is beginning to get easier after some Thumbpulling. My tongue is slowly getting enough space

• +1
Mewing is beginning to get easier after some Thumbpulling. My tongue is slowly getting enough space
Im doing mewing for under palatal show, its kinda brutal cuz my neck is thick so i only fit 3 fingers, whilst my entire family 4+ fingers

Im doing mewing for under palatal show, its kinda brutal cuz my neck is thick so i only fit 3 fingers, whilst my entire family 4+ fingers
I can fit 2 fingers in both my jaws, brutal

• +1
@Glasscel we're in the same ballpark, i also have two abnormally erupted canines above my teeth, not to mention i also have a crossbite, plus lots of spacing, if I'm still under 18 can I save all of my teeth?

@Glasscel we're in the same ballpark, i also have two abnormally erupted canines above my teeth, not to mention i also have a crossbite, plus lots of spacing, if I'm still under 18 can I save all of my teeth?
Find a mike mew style clinic. Hard mewing + chewing + K2/D4 megadosd + thumbpulling is your best bet. But you’ll properly have to say goodbye to some teeth, just fewer

• +1
Reactions: sportsmogger
Find a mike mew style clinic. Hard mewing + chewing + K2/D4 megadosd + thumbpulling is your best bet. But you’ll properly have to say goodbye to some teeth, just fewer
Damn, Tbh I don't even know how my teeth became so crowded, probably due to diet and mouthbreathing, but my chin isn't recessed and my maxilla is only in the paranasal region. My siblings all have straight white teeth with wide palates. Brutal, anyways thank you for the tips

Sometimes i feel like icarus knowing my jaw is the only different one from the family, cuz of actual recession, not incel genetics cope. I would've easily been a htn, but now i am a sidebitecel with brutal symmetry, and wrinkles from my jaw constantly dragging one side. This world is cruel and cold, at the very least im kinda loaded, just knowing atleast there's a slight chance ill be able to tell my child all of my knowledge might be enough to try living my life to the fullest.

Besides i need upper palatal expander, and these fucking goverment buck dentists are hellish
I hate these jew orthos just give me MSE you fags. Im have 5 appointments lets hope that one is willing to di it. The first one was a foid and said i dont need it jfl

ask if you can have the teeth in a bottle, makes for a cool necklace, I still got the ones I got extracted.

I hate these jew orthos just give me MSE you fags. Im have 5 appointments lets hope that one is willing to di it. The first one was a foid and said i dont need it jfl
i will litteraly bring a bomb if they do the same to me, my upper jaw litteraly less wide than lower

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
Your face can change after teens, and just look at what braces had done to some adult faces
Braces without any extractions or elastics, will not, under any circumstances, change the position of your maxilla and mandible once the sutures are fused at around 16/17. It’s simply not possible. Your face changes because your zygos, Browridge and chin increase in volume. Your forward growth stays the same.

Mewing, pulling ect will do absolutely nothing for you once you’re above 16. The bones are fused, you need to force them open through surgical intervention.

My canine are fucked, and are abnormally erupted above my other teeth. They are not connected properly to me so they are gone, basically they need to get pulled out.

I got set on a free shitty brace program, but my plan was to only get them removed and cancel midway.

Because my lower teeth are very crowded, they also had plans to extract lower teeth.

After i got Local Anesthesia they took out the upper, but they also took one in the lower. I said yes because I was fucked on the Local Anesthesia high asf not thinking

My right sides lip has fallen down to death, my jaw will properly follow. I have to have braces for nearly 2 years now in my lower jaw fucking over. My upper teeth are tho gonna be nice after the canine fucking my smile are gone, but I'll just take the 0.5 year in there because fuck me

I know that "you're already recessed won't change anything" yes but now I'm gonna get mega recessed bruvo
which teeth they removed exactly?

are you richardramirezmaxxing?

I can’t stand orthodontics tbh. Be like me. When I realised they were recessing me even more (before it’s too late), I gaslit my mom into buying me a semi wrench thing and I self removed my braces BY MYSELF. I still have underbite but at least now I won’t be even more recessed than I already was. I also want to try out a way to induce overbite so my bite is fixed. I won’t ever trust docs directly operating on your teeth or anything else as a matter of fact never go to the dentist. They not only make you ugly they actually destroy your teeth functionally too. Good luck.