Hate for Jews is so sad and fucked up…

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
There are millions of seemingly decent people who would gladly shoot Jews in the back of the head and not think twice about it.

It’s so sad, I’ve never seen such hate around the world for a group of people.

Hate for white people is similar in some ways, but they only want to emasculate white people and ruin their lives, while with Jews they want to exterminate them.

I’m starting to think Jews are superior that’s why they hate them. I have no other explanation.

I already know that they hate whites because they’re superior—I think it’s the same with Jews.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BrahminBoss, mog_or_be_mogged, Raydolf_Peatler and 7 others
dont blame me im german. we have cold hearts and a deep deep brutality in our genes

They never have anyone's best interests in mind. If anything quite the opposite. They'll do everything they can to stir the pot and that is why people hate them.

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, Mr. President, CFW432 and 12 others
dont blame me im german. we have cold hearts and a deep deep brutality in our genes
You were able to overcome it, and unfortunately went to the other extreme

Agreed...

Now pledge your support for Israel, goy!

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: g0op, mogstars, Deleted member and 8 others
You were able to overcome it, and unfortunately went to the other extreme
no. its jews and americans who put puppets in our politics. german people are still emotionless robots who would kill every refugee if they had the chance. give it a couple more years

• JFL
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ThatGuythattype, hiwasuwor and 5 others
Good goy. Keep kissing our Jew asses and sending shekels to Israel, while we flood Europe with third world immigrants and teach White children to hate their race.
Who’s “our”?

Don’t be so full of yourself, Irani

no. its jews and americans who put puppets in our politics. german people are still emotionless robots who would kill every refugee if they had the chance. give it a couple more years
I see how you guys vote and protest. Don’t lie

• Hmm...
Reactions: buflek
i dont want to hurt jews but their actioms are inexcusable and they keep getting away with it , unlike niggers who i just want to not be around and would be fine hurting if they did something bad

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: hiwasuwor, ShowerMaxxing, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
Jews thrive in the Holocaust, the more they get persecuted, the powerful they get

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 32285 and .*my*.
i dont want to hurt jews but their actioms are inexcusable and they keep getting away with it , unlike niggers who i just want to not be around and would be fine hurting if they did something bad
Who’s “they”? 6% of the American government is Jewish, and only in DC

You wanna blame someone? Blame the radical white leftists

• Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore
I see how you guys vote and protest. Don’t lie
„protesting“ is cope in germany. we all saw that when people protested against the covid stuff. they came with water throwing trucks and jailed everyone. there is absolutely no freedom of speech in this country.

every person i know is leaning right, yet we have a full leftie government that nobody likes. voting is frauded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, ShowerMaxxing, Heinrich Schmidt and 2 others
Who’s “they”? 6% of the American government is Jewish, and only in DC
40% of billionaires are jewish, virtually all media is run by jews too. jews lobby the government extremely powerfully and machiavellianly work together ti manipulate the positions of power they have entrenched themselves in to impose their new world order, im not anti semitic because if they didnt do this i would like them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, st.hamudi but 6‘5, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others
„protesting“ is cope in germany. we all saw that when people protested against the covid stuff. they came with water throwing trucks and jailed everyone. there is absolutely no freedom of speech in this country.

every person i know is leaning right, yet we have a full leftie government that nobody likes. voting is frauded
You can cope till the end and keep lying to yourself, but we both know the German population is overwhelmingly liberal. Independent polls prove that if you don’t believe voting.

• Ugh..

they should be left wing economically and right wing socially aka nataoc

• +1
Spat my coffee
Ha lol not even Germans like the state of Israel
Just cuckAmericans on their own minus the UK and Europe

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, Heinrich Schmidt, .*my*. and 2 others
You can cope till the end and keep lying to yourself, but we both know the German population is overwhelmingly liberal. Independent polls prove that if you don’t believe voting.
independent surveys show that the right wing partys are leading hard but thanks for the conversation…..

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
40% of billionaires are jewish, virtually all media is run by jews too. jews lobby the government extremely powerfully and machiavellianly work together ti manipulate the positions of power they have entrenched themselves in to impose their new world order, im not anti semitic because if they didnt do this i would like them
It’s not 40%, sandnigger, it’s 11%

Jews are often born in advantageous locations, like New York State, which is 10% Jewish—so they’re more likely to be wealthy already, just like people of other ethnicities born there.

Also they have strong families and good community support.

I don’t know what them being billionaires more often even accuses them of.

They have the base for success unlike your kind.

Explain why all Western Media is pro jewish?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, ShowerMaxxing, GuyFromSingapore and 4 others

Jews are often born in advantageous locations, like New York State, which is 10% Jewish—so they’re more likely to be wealthy already, just like people of other ethnicities born there.

Also they have strong families and good community support.

I don’t know what them being billionaires more often even accuses them of.

They have the base for success unlike your kind.
jews are evil u cuck accept it

IMG 3505

IMG 3506

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr. President, Ruakh, ShowerMaxxing and 4 others
from the blackpill perspective, the chimpout by the Arabs is simply them having been mogged by jews for the past 70+ years (non of them want to admit this), its pure seeth.

• +1
Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: GuyFromSingapore, gribsufer1, Heinrich Schmidt and 1 other person
Hitler my idol

• Ugh..
New York State is 10% Jewish, and the state is disproportionately left leaning. That’s why.

It’s not because it’s a plot to put Jews in the media, it’s because New York is a media place. Same for London
how come literally everyone in higher positions has connections to jews/is jewish then if its only 10%? also media in the west is also controlled by jews, ill just quote axel springer „im a non jewish zionist“.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Mr. President, GuyFromSingapore, gribsufer1 and 1 other person
There are millions of seemingly decent people who would gladly shoot Jews in the back of the head and not think twice about it.

Hate for white people is similar in some ways, but they only want to emasculate white people and ruin their lives, while with Jews they want to exterminate them.

I’m starting to think Jews are superior that’s why they hate them. I have no other explanation.

I already know that they hate whites because they’re superior—I think it’s the same with Jews.
Soy overload

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mr. President, Deleted member, GuyFromSingapore and 1 other person
how come literally everyone in higher positions has connections to jews/is jewish then if its only 10%? also media in the west is also controlled by jews, ill just quote axel springer „im a non jewish zionist“.
Because Jews are 3 times more likely to make it there because they have the base for success—strong families, supportive communities, education.

When they’re born into radical places like NYC, where whites have pushed crazy ideologies—and a few Jews, occasionally—they use the advantages that they were given in life for evil—no different than many whites.

• Ugh..
Because Jews are 3 times more likely to make it there because they have the base for success—strong families, supportive communities, education.

When they’re born into radical places like NYC, where whites have pushed crazy ideologies—and a few Jews, occasionally—they use the advantages that they were given in life for evil—no different than many whites.
they have base of success because they are doing their dirty jobs for thousands of years already. theres a reason why everyone hunts them forever. its like the narcissistic bully who gets beat up eventually and then doesn’t understand why noone likes him

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eternal_, yeeyeeslayer, GuyFromSingapore and 2 others
they have base of success because they are doing their dirty jobs for thousands of years already. theres a reason why everyone hunts them forever. its like the narcissistic bully who gets beat up eventually and then doesn’t understand why noone hates him
No. They have the base for success because they support one another, just like Asians do.

lowest ill go is 35% , 35% of the forbes billionaire list is jewish but its 40% in reality
@buflek this guy is obviuos idf agent

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: buflek and .*my*.
Jews have been repeatedly expelled from nations thru history, generally they have a high tendency to be cunning and unthrustworhy, discriminate any other ethnicity on the basis of being 'the chosen ones', their only reedeming quality(above average baseline verbal iq) allowed them to always take up role in mediation(banks, politics etc) and coupled with the previous points and extreme proclivity of in-group ethnic tracement makes up an ethnicity who will always cause problems. And that will continue, they will always live on edge until the end of time, and that is not because of their 'superiority'

• +1
lowest ill go is 35% , 35% of the forbes billionaire list is jewish but its 40% in reality
@buflek this guy is obviuos idf agent
I don’t know what you read. You sandniggers are known to be illiterate.

Why don’t you fix your shitholes before you cry about the success of Jews? Literacy is at 70% in your Arab shitholes.

Jews have been repeatedly expelled from nations thru history, generally they have a high tendency to be cunning and unthrustworhy, discriminate any other ethnicity on the basis of being 'the chosen ones', their only reedeming quality(above average baseline verbal iq) allowed them to always take up role in mediation(banks, politics etc) and coupled with the previous points and extreme proclivity of in-group ethnic tracement makes up an ethnicity who will always cause problems. And that will continue, they will always live on edge until the end of time, and that is not because of their 'superiority'
Username checks out

Username checks out
Ahaha it's just stupid world play, im ethnic myself jfl, don't really care that much about jews

• +1
  • Woah
I don’t know what you read. You sandniggers are known to be illiterate.

Why don’t you fix your shitholes before you cry about the success of Jews? Literacy is at 70% in your Arab shitholes.
there are no grammatical errors in that post IDFaggot

They never have anyone's best interests in mind. If anything quite the opposite. They'll do everything they can to stir the pot and that is why people hate them.
there is a reason all the europeans wanted them out :lul::lul:

• Ugh..
Didnt read this stupid ass thread but idgaf KYS NIGGA!!!!!!!

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Deleted member, .*my*. and 1 other person

SHUT THE FUCK UP KIKE!

• JFL

no they’re just genuinely evil humans I don’t believe they’re superior at all or atleast it’s not the reason i hate them

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
"It's so sad and fucked up that people who are targeted for cultural destruction and humiliation by Jews hate them rather than some rainbow kumbaya shit".

No, it's not. They don't deserve a single shred of sympathy.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5, GuyFromSingapore and .*my*.
Sad people say this about Germans. Germans are some of the kindest and most polite people in the world. People don't know the real history of Germany, and how hard that country got fucked over how many times throughout history. It's a miracle they're not more hostile to foreigners.

• +1
Reactions: Sushifart and st.hamudi but 6‘5
people hate jews because they are baby penis vampires and they keep skullfucking the economy with high interest loans which is why they were expelled from 109 countries throughout history

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinlet Ascension, .*my*. and GuyFromSingapore
which is why they were expelled from 109 countries throughout history
That's a few out of many examples of why Jews got kicked out of so many countries.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 48719
Sad people say this about Germans. Germans are some of the kindest and most polite people in the world. People don't know the real history of Germany, and how hard that country got fucked over how many times throughout history. It's a miracle they're not more hostile to foreigners.
us germans are kind to a degree. we can be extremely cold and toxic once someone tries to fuck with us. history tells this and i feel it inside me just like my friends/family. most of us just got cucked by estrogens and manipulation (school lessons „muhhh germany is evil“ etc)

how come literally everyone in higher positions has connections to jews/is jewish
true they’re either Jews themselves or complete cucks for Jews

• +1
how come literally everyone in higher positions has connections to jews/is jewish then if its only 10%?
lmao I’ll tag you in a thread I made showing a tiktok of a curry American politician admitting that kikes run America and that American politicians suck Jewish cock

• +1