Hate for Jews is so sad and fucked up…

op kys tbh

• +1
Reactions: chosen-one and Chinlet Ascension
Zwesleyclark 1463413111114 Ztwosidessamecoin 1463413274201 Zsolzhenitsyn Zloxism CyfAd3rWEAATpHp Zgreenblatt 21687731 2078157712201504 8243915535864645961 n Zforwarddotcom 17862485 1192581837533936 3853403813736512810 n Z6YKXDlH Yywhiteprivilege 1550885068873 Yythe1 YyOvadia Yosef

Remember how they told you the Germans started killing innocent Jews for no reason at all? The Jews had literally started a civil war in Germany a few years earlier.

22German22 Revolution of 1918 1919

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: gribsufer1 and Deleted member 48719
Cry me zyklon b, nigger

lmao I’ll tag you in a thread I made showing a tiktok of a curry American politician admitting that kikes run America and that American politicians suck Jewish cock
Tag me as well
we can be extremely cold and toxic once someone tries to fuck with us.
This might just be a language barrier thing, but it is absolutely not "toxic" to be hostile to someone who hates you and tries to harm you. "Toxic" is when a bitchy woman hates men who are polite to her, or when liberal women try to demonize decent men.

• +1
Reactions: buflek
40% of billionaires are jewish, virtually all media is run by jews too. jews lobby the government extremely powerfully and machiavellianly work together ti manipulate the positions of power they have entrenched themselves in to impose their new world order, im not anti semitic because if they didnt do this i would like them
It's actually 30%

A lot of these quotes are unverified and quite frankly bullshit with no sources. Don't just take everything you see at face value lmao just because it's on an infographic doesn't mean it's true

A lot of these quotes are unverified and quite frankly bullshit with no sources. Don't just take everything you see at face value lmao just because it's on an infographic doesn't mean it's true
shut the fuck up idf agent

4 shekels have been deposited into your account.

A great way to spot bullshit is when someone says you're wrong about something wtih no specifics. Most of those images have the actual source right on the image, retard. Get Shlomo's circumcised cock out of your mouth and stop wasting our time.

4 shekels have been deposited into your account.

A great way to spot bullshit is when someone says you're wrong about something wtih no specifics. Most of those images have the actual source right on the image, retard. Get Shlomo's circumcised cock out of your mouth and stop wasting our time.
You're an actual retard, I searched up the New York Times guy to see if he really said that in whatever interview and there was no source for it, just random sites, nothing primary. Same for the other ones.

You guys are insanely low IQ jfl

Same for the other ones.
There are online articles on common websites in that comment that are still online and easily accessed. For example:

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/peter-brimelow_b_1338565

"Same for the other ones."

Go fuck yourself, you worm. This is the age of the internet and people don't believe this kind of blatant and lazy lying like they used to.

no. its jews and americans who put puppets in our politics. german people are still emotionless robots who would kill every refugee if they had the chance. give it a couple more years
Doubt it, country of neutered men

„protesting“ is cope in germany. we all saw that when people protested against the covid stuff. they came with water throwing trucks and jailed everyone. there is absolutely no freedom of speech in this country.

every person i know is leaning right, yet we have a full leftie government that nobody likes. voting is frauded
Possibly, but you’re forgetting half the voters are left leaning brainless foids

• +1
Reactions: buflek
from the blackpill perspective, the chimpout by the Arabs is simply them having been mogged by jews for the past 70+ years (non of them want to admit this), its pure seeth.
Arabs physically mog Jews, would’ve annihilated them in pre nuke warfare

Dnr Jewish propaganda!

There are millions of seemingly decent people who would gladly shoot Jews in the back of the head and not think twice about it.

It’s so sad, I’ve never seen such hate around the world for a group of people.

Hate for white people is similar in some ways, but they only want to emasculate white people and ruin their lives, while with Jews they want to exterminate them.

I’m starting to think Jews are superior that’s why they hate them. I have no other explanation.

I already know that they hate whites because they’re superior—I think it’s the same with Jews.

Only 200.000 people died in the holocaust, officially.

Compare that to 100.000.000 whites.

Remember, they see you as a cockroach. By Talmud laws it's legal to kill non-Jews in any situation.

No it's because they quite literally see non-jews aka goys as literally inferior animals that were created by their God to either be killed, or be their slaves. They literally own, run, or influence every position of authority in every country to work towards this aim. They are literally ethno-exclusionary and ethno-supremacist lmao, this is literally in their "holy book" called the talmud.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
No it's because they quite literally see non-jews aka goys as literally inferior animals that were created by their God to either be killed, or be their slaves. They literally own, run, or influence every position of authority in every country to work towards this aim. They are literally ethno-exclusionary and ethno-supremacist lmao, this is literally in their "holy book" called the talmud.
Who is “they”? Half of Israel is homo secular people wanting equal rights for everybody

Who is “they”? Half of Israel is homo secular people wanting equal rights for everybody

Idc u can't fool me jew ✋️. Either hurry up and mossad me or fk off, but you wont and can't fool me.

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Idc u can't fool me jew ✋️. Either hurry up and mossad me or fk off, but you wont and can't fool me.
I’m an Arab you dumbass