Have only gotten shit job offers since being fired but

D

Deleted member 23778

Kraken
Fuck long commutes and low pay. Too old for that shit. Gonna continue to rot until something better comes up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: poopoohead, mvp2v1 and thereallegend
What'd you get fired for? So you're NEET now?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23778
Do u have a degree???
Never finished college. Dropped out to open my own biz that failed. Since them been in sales and have been pretty good at it at least

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, thereallegend and Arminius
What'd you get fired for? So you're NEET now?
Long story short I lost a managerial position that would have been impossible for anyone. Imagine getting paid less than your subordinates.

Never finished college. Dropped out to open my own biz that failed. Since them been in sales and have been pretty good at it at least
what business did you start? And whats your income like in sales?

only gotten responses on my shittiest threads

what business did you start? And whats your income like in sales?
A gym and it's been high 5 figs but I've only been doing it 5 yrs since I began and made minimum wage. This year I wanted to make over 100k but got fired jfl

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and mvp2v1
A gym and it's been high 5 figs but I've only been doing it 5 yrs since I began and made minimum wage. This year I wanted to make over 100k but got fired jfl
Why did the gym fail?

Long story short I lost a managerial position that would have been impossible for anyone. Imagine getting paid less than your subordinates.
But now ur getting shittier offers

I bought into a scam franchise that did nothing for me
Time for you work in the warehouse for a union. They getting paid more than trainers

Time for you work in the warehouse for a union. They getting paid more than trainers
Nah too old for grunt shit but what do you mean by trainers? Maybe if it was 10 yrs ago I would consider it. And no the shitty offers I've gotten still mog warehouse union work by far. I definitely don't want to pigeonhole myself as a grunt or even work in such environments. I've even worked at warehouses specifically doing non physical work and have gotten paid more than the warehouse guys, so no sense in regression. For example making 45k is like 90th percentile or something! No need to waste my time.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: thereallegend
But now ur getting shittier offers
Nah they've thankfully been *slightly* better than that position in terms of starting pay at the very least. But for example the one I turned down today was like 50 miles away. I live in a metropolitan area so no need in taking a job 50 miles away. I would have to move or sublet my place but the company nor offer seemed worth it for such a hassle. Plus I live in a mogger region close to water and don't want to move to where that job is. There's lots to be said about enjoying where you live. And because the commute was anywhere from 90 min to 2 hrs it's definitely not worth it.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend