having 7+ is dogshit tbh

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
every girl i've fucked recently had to stop because she got sore af after like two rounds.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue, ConfusedBolivian, WeiWei and 16 others
I hope that's NBP and not BP.

Also, yes -- average is ideal (including slightly above or slightly below).

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: tombradylover, WeiWei, aesthetic beauty and 10 others
over for my 8x6 is what I'm hearing

jfl shit thread

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, WeiWei, fuxkdakikez and 9 others
I hope that's NBP and not BP.

Also, yes -- average is ideal (including slightly above or slightly below).
bp it's over??

6 inch is LAW

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 58230, lebronjames23, tombradylover and 14 others
every girl i've fucked recently had to stop because she got sore af after like two rounds.
You always have to hold back. I swear the position that kills them is having them on their back, with a small pillow under their butt to make it so the angle is better. Very few can actually take legit 7 inches ALL THE WAY in this position if you’re fully hard.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Lynxress and WishIwasChico
You always have to hold back. I swear the position that kills them is having them on their back, with a small pillow under their butt to make it so the angle is better. Very few can actually take legit 7 inches ALL THE WAY in this position if you’re fully hard.
nah most can take speed bump from my experience excpet the girl last week., She legit was like 'fuck, let's stop it's too deep and hurting'.

the girl after couldn't take it deep in missionary and the girl last night was like moaning really hard in doggy and was like 'i'm getting sore af i'll give you head to finish' but i didn't cum so we had to stop lel.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster and TechnoBoss
That technique you're talking about is meant for men who don't have an upward curve. What happens is your dick goes straight for the g-spot, that's why it drives them crazy. Men with an upward curve have no need for this pillow technique.

(Yes, I am a dateless 28 year old virgin, but I do know my stuff).

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover, latincell95, futuregigamogger and 5 others
same for doggy if u go deep with 7 inch+ she will get hurt

• +1
Reactions: infini, TsarTsar444 and WishIwasChico
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, TechnoBoss and buflek
That technique you're talking about is meant for men who don't have an upward curve. What happens is your dick goes straight for the g-spot, that's why it drives them crazy. Men with an upward curve have no need for this pillow technique.

what position hits foids the deepest in your opinion bhai?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
I have 6.8 inches but my girth is Dalit tier

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: tombradylover, latincell95, disheartenedcel and 5 others
nah most can take speed bump from my experience excpet the girl last week., She legit was like 'fuck, let's stop it's too deep and hurting'.

the girl after couldn't take it deep in missionary and the girl last night was like moaning really hard in doggy and was like 'i'm getting sore af i'll give you head to finish' but i didn't cum so we had to stop lel.
Yeah I last too long so I’m used to having them just suck me off till I get bored (or their jaw hurts)

Doggy feels best and makes me cum the fastest but the best position to impress them in in missionary I think (obviously wanna do all the positions but her in missionary with her legs over my shoulders is best)

Agreed you do know your stuff. Those feels when no upward curve though :(

same for doggy if u go deep with 7 inch+ she will get hurt
It’s harder for sure to make her tap out from doggy though. Yeah if you push her cheeks apart and really go in all the way you can hurt her, but missionary makes it way too easy to hurt her and it makes them stop early sometimes.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, Michael Myers, buflek and 1 other person
I’m around 7.5 NBP

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ascension and WishIwasChico
Yeah I last too long so I’m used to having them just suck me off till I get bored (or their jaw hurts)

Doggy feels best and makes me cum the fastest but the best position to impress them in in missionary I think (obviously wanna do all the positions but her in missionary with her legs over my shoulders is best)

It’s harder for sure to make her tap out from doggy though. Yeah if you push her cheeks apart and really go in all the way you can hurt her, but missionary makes it way too easy to hurt her and it makes them stop early sometimes.
fuck bro doggy is the best especially if she has a good arse, the girl last night her arse was so fucking good was dopaminefuel

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
what position hits foids the deepest in your opinion bhai?
If you're asking: "How can I use all of my length so that she can take all of it rather than just the first few inches?" -- Don't take my word for it but apparently you need to angle your dick that's inside the chick and you have to slide past her cervix, not sure whether above it or below, but that's what self-proclaimed 7" or bigger guys have said. That's where the posterior fornix is. (Just checked images, it's below the cervix rather than above).

If you're asking: "How can I make it hit the deepest?"

Otherwise, doggystyle. Again, don't take my word for it but guys who were around 6" claimed to have hit the cervix by doing doggy or missionary (but in the latter case, I think it's because there's a lack of foreplay / the chick isn't actually horny because the guy she's getting dicked down by is ugly).

Of course, all of this could be BS, but that's what I've gathered. Feel free to try it out.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: aesthetic beauty and WishIwasChico
but in the latter case, I think it's because there's a lack of foreplay / the chick isn't actually horny because the guy she's getting dicked down by is ugly).
now i know why they get sore easily with me

• JFL
Ha, thanks. As for the lack of upward curve, it's no big deal. That's what the pillow technique is for. Do you have any curve at all? Like a downward curve for instance? Then you can just go for doggy, you'd have the same effect basically as an upward curve in missionary.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
now i know why they get sore easily with me
You're not implying that you're ugly, are you? I'd guess it's the lack of foreplay. Perhaps try some foreplay, see if it helps.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and WishIwasChico
I have decent length but I keep on deathgrippinh my penis and im a girthlet

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress
larps.org

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf and WishIwasChico

Hahaha i have slightly downward growth so i do this with my gf but yeah i can't go fully in when thrusting cause once i damaged something when i did and she had minor bleading, was scared after that and she was sore for days we couldn't have proper sex after

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
*every girl hes fucked* (none because hes a khhv ugly larper)

• JFL
Reactions: fukmylyf, Thebbcmaxxer and WishIwasChico
girth is all that matters.

• Hmm...
Reactions: WishIwasChico
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l

Banana dick gang STAND UP 🍌

• JFL
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and WishIwasChico
Hahaha i have slightly downward growth so i do this with my gf but yeah i can't go fully in when thrusting cause once i damaged something when i did and she had minor bleading, was scared after that and she was sore for days we couldn't have proper sex after
What's your size again? I recall it was somewhere in the 7 range, but idk if it was NBP or BP.

• JFL
Reactions: Nigger
blp 6.4 lenght x 4.6 girth
That's a good size, plus my OCD likes that it's 6.4 x 4.6 because they're the same digits.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: deepfuckingvalue and TechnoBoss
That's a good size, plus my OCD likes that it's 6.4 x 4.6 because they're the same digits.
whats ocd , Im a greycel so idk

• +1
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Samsepioler, Lynxress, TechnoBoss and 2 others
whats ocd , Im a greycel so idk
OCD stands for obsessive compulsive disorder. It's a mental illness that I suffer from.

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and sub5c3l
OCD stands for obsessive compulsive disorder. It's a mental illness that I suffer from.
hope u recover or something

• +1
not getting implants then thx bro

• JFL
Reactions: latincell95, WishIwasChico and Axii
Keep coping harder
BBC is law

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ElTruecel, borismonster, SuicideBoy and 2 others
That's 7.5 BP. How much is it BP? Do you use all of your fat pad or not when having sex? Some say they do, others say they don't. I think the latter category is right, because the way you press your ruler into your pubic bone isn't the same amount of pressure you get when you are on top of somebody.

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and sub5c3l
  • JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, WishIwasChico and Michael Myers
sorry for doubting u
Thank you. Apparently there were people who believed his "evisceration" thread. Otherwise I wouldn't have been compelled to respond to it.

• Woah