having 7+ is dogshit tbh

I'm a little over 7 inches bone pressed, but I've never stuck it in a femoid

Hi bhai! Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're good -- if you would like to hang out sometime, send me a PM. Anyway, JFL, stop coping, you have a BWC + you are good-looking w/ a great body).
Yes I am doing quite well tbh, I'll shoot u a pm if I am around the city sometime, further more (I am subhuman manlet)

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
Yes I am doing quite well tbh, I'll shoot u a pm if I am around the city sometime, further more (I am subhuman manlet)
What kind of copium are you smoking, give me some too bhai when we see each other again. :feelsgood:

yea ive seen him , he mogs my manlet ass back to mumbai
I still don't get it, is this actually him or a joke I'm not in on?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
/.,./

its a joke thats not him , idk who is in the first image
so we don't know what he looks like or he's only shared his face privately?

• +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
What kind of copium are you smoking, give me some too bhai when we see each other again. :feelsgood:
haha ofcourse, how is OCD affecting u btw?

• +1
haha ofcourse, how is OCD affecting u btw?
I wash my hands a lot, I don't touch paper money or coins, if I drop something on the ground I don't pick it up anymore, etc. It used to be extremely bad in high school, I would never shake hands with anyone, I couldn't study because I thought books were filthy and I even wore disposable gloves at school. Not joking. I also had to shower three times in a row before I allowed myself to enter my room. I used so much shampoo and soap, it's crazy.

I wash my hands a lot, I don't touch paper money or coins, if I drop something on the ground I don't pick it up anymore, etc. It used to be extremely bad in high school, I would never shake hands with anyone, I couldn't study because I thought books were filthy and I even wore disposable gloves at school. Not joking. I also had to shower three times in a row before I allowed myself to enter my room. I used so much shampoo and soap, it's crazy.
jeez that sounds tough man damn. So how do you fight that, with meds?

• +1
jeez that sounds tough man damn. So how do you fight that, with meds?
It really was mentally draining, not just for me but also for my friends and family because it affected them too. I do my cleaning ritual and you want to hang out? Can't, I already showered. Telling my family constantly "wash your hands" everytime they touch something from outside, etc. But those things I don't do anymore, the only thing I still do is wash my hands often but that's ok. I also try to avoid being touched on the head. This does mean that if I get punched by someone that I do not fight back because I think "I was touched once and that's dirty enough, and I know which part of my face to clean, but if I fight back and get punched more then I have to wash even more places for hours, days and weeks and even months before I feel remotely clean again." This has happened a few times. When I was touched all over my head, I buzzed off my hair and shaved it all of with a razor blade. Because my hairs were dirty now. These events took place a few years ago, when my OCD was already much better. It's just the stuff with my head that I can't get rid of, unfortunately. And it's cucked me badly as you can see, I don't even fight back. :feelswah:

It really was mentally draining, not just for me but also for my friends and family because it affected them too. I do my cleaning ritual and you want to hang out? Can't, I already showered. Telling my family constantly "wash your hands" everytime they touch something from outside, etc. But those things I don't do anymore, the only thing I still do is wash my hands often but that's ok. I also try to avoid being touched on the head. This does mean that if I get punched by someone that I do not fight back because I think "I was touched once and that's dirty enough, and I know which part of my face to clean, but if I fight back and get punched more then I have to wash even more places for hours, days and weeks and even months before I feel remotely clean again." This has happened a few times. When I was touched all over my head, I buzzed off my hair and shaved it all of with a razor blade. Because my hairs were dirty now. These events took place a few years ago, when my OCD was already much better. It's just the stuff with my head that I can't get rid of, unfortunately. And it's cucked me badly as you can see, I don't even fight back. :feelswah:
Wow, sorry you had to deal with that.. if you get a significant other someday that might also be very difficult with touching and hygiene no?

I hope that's NBP and not BP.

Also, yes -- average is ideal (including slightly above or slightly below).
True_cel how are you ? You now who iam right

every girl i've fucked recently had to stop because she got sore af after like two rounds.
nah most can take speed bump from my experience excpet the girl last week., She legit was like 'fuck, let's stop it's too deep and hurting'.

the girl after couldn't take it deep in missionary and the girl last night was like moaning really hard in doggy and was like 'i'm getting sore af i'll give you head to finish' but i didn't cum so we had to stop lel.
You're coping. The girls must not be very attracted to you then. As a 7+ dick haver, I can say that it does hurt women sometimes depending on position, but most women can take it if they are very turned on. Either you suck at foreplay or they are not attracted you.

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Anything below 8 = handicap

You're coping. The girls must not be very attracted to you then. As a 7+ dick haver, I can say that it does hurt women sometimes depending on position, but most women can take it if they are very turned on. Either you suck at foreplay or they are not attracted you.
Over for me

every girl I fucked isn’t attracted to me theory even though they let me fuck them theory lol?

How long do you breakfor in between each round?

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
Why do you keep your looks private @WishIwasChico?

every girl I fucked isn’t attracted to me theory even though they let me fuck them theory lol?
Wern't any LTR material?
No wonder you're virgin then.

• JFL
every girl i've fucked recently had to stop because she got sore af after like two rounds.
I've never been able to cum from sex, I think im too desensitized from deathgripping when masturbating, I'll just fuck for like an hour and then just get tired and stop jfl, the girl always looks kinda dissapointed she didnt make me coom

If you're asking: "How can I use all of my length so that she can take all of it rather than just the first few inches?" -- Don't take my word for it but apparently you need to angle your dick that's inside the chick and you have to slide past her cervix, not sure whether above it or below, but that's what self-proclaimed 7" or bigger guys have said. That's where the posterior fornix is. (Just checked images, it's below the cervix rather than above).

If you're asking: "How can I make it hit the deepest?"

Otherwise, doggystyle. Again, don't take my word for it but guys who were around 6" claimed to have hit the cervix by doing doggy or missionary (but in the latter case, I think it's because there's a lack of foreplay / the chick isn't actually horny because the guy she's getting dicked down by is ugly).

Of course, all of this could be BS, but that's what I've gathered. Feel free to try it out.
If you're asking: "How can I use all of my length so that she can take all of it rather than just the first few inches?" -- Don't take my word for it but apparently you need to angle your dick that's inside the chick and you have to slide past her cervix, not sure whether above it or below, but that's what self-proclaimed 7" or bigger guys have said. That's where the posterior fornix is. (Just checked images, it's below the cervix rather than above).

If you're asking: "How can I make it hit the deepest?"

Otherwise, doggystyle. Again, don't take my word for it but guys who were around 6" claimed to have hit the cervix by doing doggy or missionary (but in the latter case, I think it's because there's a lack of foreplay / the chick isn't actually horny because the guy she's getting dicked down by is ugly).

Of course, all of this could be BS, but that's what I've gathered. Feel free to try it out.
How do you hit the posterior fornex all the time, from every position and is this why women say the ideal is between 6.3-8 inches?

Did every girl you've fucked complain that it hurts? if so then yes your foreplay must suck or they aren't that attracted to you. Women's vaginas almost double in size when they are aroused - yes some women will be hurt by a 7.3 incher but most women can take it if they are very turned on. I'm around the same size and I've had complains but most could take it cos they were turned on.

Nope my 7 x 5.5 is the best for short very thin women.

These threads are hilarious.
Everyone is 7 inches !

built for gay black men and bad dragon women only
I don't even care no more. I will penetrate a woman as deep as I want. If I tear that vagina to shreds she gonna have to deal with it.

• Woah
Reactions: gooner23
i have 8 inches too and it only works with experienced women. young virgin girl with no experience = stop it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's time for penis reduction surgery 6 inches pencil dick is ideal
its over. brutal

nobody gives a shit about virgin monkeys

I know you're not serious but in case you are

Fucking retard, you're supposed to DESTROY her pussy and womb while having sex. Lmao. Good sex is PAINFUL. I want my bitch destroyed by my dick, not that vanilla shit. I wanna literally fuck up her pussy for at least a couple of days so she'll remember me. Oh and she'll keep coming back

I hope that's NBP and not BP.

Also, yes -- average is ideal (including slightly above or slightly below).
Theyre basically the same if ur low bf