having 7+ is dogshit tbh

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Samsepioler, WishIwasChico, TechnoBoss and 1 other person
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: WishIwasChico and Michael Myers
hope u recover or something
Thank you. It used to be a lot worse during my teens, I've gotten over it mostly, I'd say. Still parts I can't get rid of, i.e. getting touched by someone on the head/neck/face.

• So Sad
Reactions: sub5c3l
yea ive seen him , he mogs my manlet ass back to mumbai
Same. So it's funny people accuse him of "LARPing" when he isn't.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sub5c3l
Ha, thanks. As for the lack of upward curve, it's no big deal. That's what the pillow technique is for. Do you have any curve at all? Like a downward curve for instance? Then you can just go for doggy, you'd have the same effect basically as an upward curve in missionary.
No curve at all. It doesn’t make a big difference, but upward curve is more ideal for missionary. G spot is in opposite direction if you have an upward curve and do doggy (I think) so straight would be better for doggy based on knowing that.

• +1
Reactions: Lynxress and Michael Myers
No curve at all. It doesn’t make a big difference, but upward curve is more ideal for missionary. G spot is in opposite direction if you have an upward curve and do doggy (I think) so straight would be better for doggy based on knowing that.
Well, at least your schlong looks long. Because if you had a curve, esp. upward, it could look smaller than it really is. And that is true, an upward curve and doggy isn't great at all but it works much better if it's straight or has a downward curve.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
7bp is small

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: ElTruecel, cytoplasm, TechnoBoss and 2 others
Same. So it's funny people accuse him of "LARPing" when he isn't.
I thought he was larping too because people kept spamming some hapa retard's pic in his slaying threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: infini, Lynxress, Michael Myers and 1 other person
I thought he was larping too because people kept spamming some hapa retard's pic in his slaying threads
I had to resist the urge to tell everyone it's not him. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and sub5c3l

Stop beliving this larping subhuman

• JFL
Reactions: Lynxress, Eternal_, coispet and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico
That's a good size, plus my OCD likes that it's 6.4 x 4.6 because they're the same digits.
werent u exposed for having a 5.5 incher?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
werent u exposed for having a 5.5 incher?
Uh, not exactly. I was "exposed" but not for having a specific size of dick. I've publicly said multiple times I'm 5.5 NBP (actually, it's 5.7 NBP).

Uh, not exactly. I was "exposed" but not for having a specific size of dick. I've publicly said multiple times I'm 5.5 NBP (actually, it's 5.7 NBP).
whats nbp and bp

Respond my dms

whats nbp and bp
Ways of measuring one's penis. NBP stands for non-bone-pressed and BP stands for bone-pressed.

This is how you measure bone-pressed, which is the scientific way of measuring (to eliminate a variable, in this case, one's weight, as more weight means more of one's penis gets hidden).

Form a sentence right,ricecel.
i mog you bro cope harder with bbc while i roll down your hood in my mercedes and have your hood rats choking on my rice dick

• JFL
Reactions: leanmaxxin
Ways of measuring one's penis. NBP stands for non-bone-pressed and BP stands for bone-pressed.

This is how you measure bone-pressed, which is the scientific way of measuring (to eliminate a variable, in this case, one's weight, as more weight means more of one's penis gets hidden).

View attachment 2811713 View attachment 2811714
Thanks for the explanation ily. also how do i measure my girth?

• Love it
i mog you bro cope harder with bbc while i roll down your hood in my mercedes and have your hood rats choking on my rice dick
i'll do this while playing Webbie what's happenin to watch the BBC's start fighting each other

Thanks for the explanation ily. also how do i measure my girth?
Aww ily2 bhai. For girth, you have to see what the thickest part is. And then you wrap a measuring tape around it, so that the ends meet, you aren't supposed to wrap it tightly either, or loosely, just enough so that everything is covered. Here's a pic.

You are delusional. This trick is getting old chico. gengis khan is only true asian chad. All others fakes.

• JFL
my 6 inches bonepressed 5 girth mogs?

every girl i've fucked recently had to stop because she got sore af after like two rounds.
Boo fucking hoo. Another faggot with a big cock is complaining about his "problems"

Just kill yourself, nigger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: fuxkdakikez and WishIwasChico
This is very settling

• JFL
Biggest cope I have ever seen
If you want to not make someone sore and have all the sex you want, even fast and balls deep, then you will find that I am, in fact, correct.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WishIwasChico and SuicideBoy
If you want to not make someone sore and have all the sex you want, even fast and balls deep, then you will find that I am, in fact, correct.
What a delusional motherfucker

Having an average dick(especially below average) is a fucking death sentence, a black spot.

There is no fucking way to have a fulfilling sexual life while having an "average" cock

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: wollet2, Michael Myers and WishIwasChico

Having an average dick(especially below average) is a fucking death sentence, a black spot.

There is no fucking way to have a fulfilling sexual life while having an "average" cock
bro you are so autist you make me look NT

• JFL

Let me guess, I basically described your dick as ideal?

i have 8 inches too and it only works with experienced women. young virgin girl with no experience = stop it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

it's time for penis reduction surgery 6 inches pencil dick is ideal

• +1
i have 8 inches too and it only works with experienced women. young virgin girl with no experience = stop it hurts!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Another low IQ cope

Spoken like a true big dick haver.

That technique you're talking about is meant for men who don't have an upward curve. What happens is your dick goes straight for the g-spot, that's why it drives them crazy. Men with an upward curve have no need for this pillow technique.

(Yes, I am a dateless 28 year old virgin, but I do know my stuff).
oh shit i def woulda tried the pillow technique if u didnt say this thanks bud (not that ill ever have shreks)

• Love it
oh shit i def woulda tried the pillow technique if u didnt say this thanks bud (not that ill ever have shreks)
Hi bhai! Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you're good -- if you would like to hang out sometime, send me a PM. Anyway, JFL, stop coping, you have a BWC + you are good-looking w/ a great body).