HAVING DWARFISM IS BETTER THAN BEING A MANLET

Beanermaxxer

Beanermaxxer

Diamond
If you’re a dwarf you could jestermaxx and be around a lot of women that may be repulsed by you but they are pretty much forced by society to virtue maxx and pretend that they don’t mind you.
IMG 7275

Maybe you have luck one of them is going to fuck you for the experience of having sex with a dwarf, or maybe you find a fetishist that is actually attracted to you.

View attachment IMG_7276.webp
And if you’re not lucky with regular women, you can always find a bitch with the same condition as you, and have a happy cute miniature family.

IMG 7277

Meanwhile, if you don’t have a condition and just are a regular manlet subhuman, you’re always gonna get made fun of because of your height, most normies are never going to make fun of a dwarf because it’s basically a social death sentence to be an ass with disabled people(unless you know how to pull it off, most people don’t tho).
IMG 7278

If you’re a manlet not even fetishists are going to be interested in you, you’re just seen as less of a man. That’s why man let’s are always such short tempered assholes, they think that acting aggressive is going to make them look manlier, but they just end up looking like angry chihuahuas.
IMG 7280

It never began for manlets, while they try to cope with their height using platform shoes and breaking their bones apart just to gain a few inches of height Dwarf gigachads probably can go to a club every night and at least one bitch is going to be willing to fuck them.
IMG 7281

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Supreme, Deleted member 32973 and Deleted member 43934
as a manlet I can confirm

• Love it
Reactions: Beanermaxxer
Too much text

I am here to tell i will not be reading that

• Love it
Reactions: John Cracovizk
Dwarf halo is the real reason Amnesia slays