Heightmaxxing | MK677 vs Alternatives

bossman

bossman

Surgerymaxxer-in-progress
14 year old youngcel here trying to heightmaxx, just wondering how much more effective mk677 is than alternatives and if there is anything else i can use to heightmaxx (no needle shit) since it seems pretty hard for me to get any.

How tall currently?

Without needles you aren't going to get anything better, I do have a worse way to boost GH though

• +1
Reactions: androidcel, jefferson and SikKunt
needles or over, don’t be a pussy tbh

• +1
Reactions: Wincel and SikKunt
Imagine knowing you are a manlet at 14 and u"ll never get above 6" , life is mercyless

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt, fauxfox and androidcel
5 foot 8

what might that be?
Temporary boosters, I always say GABA because its pretty easy to get. 3,000mg before going to bed is your best bet. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/ You can also buy some of those cope walmart GH boosters like "Growthfactor 9" that will have you believing its better than injecting real GH by what it says on the label, but trust me a 500% boost for half of a second isn't better than a 97% boost for the entire day (MK-677).

Imagine knowing you are a manlet at 14 and u"ll never get above 6" , life is mercyless
I probably won't get above 6'' which is why I'm trying to heightmaxx right now...
Temporary boosters, I always say GABA because its pretty easy to get. 3,000mg before going to bed is your best bet. https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/18091016/ You can also buy some of those cope walmart GH boosters like "Growthfactor 9" that will have you believing its better than injecting real GH by what it says on the label, but trust me a 500% boost for half of a second isn't better than a 97% boost for the entire day (MK-677).
Isn't there MK-677 that you don't have to inject ?

I probably won't get above 6'' which is why I'm trying to heightmaxx right now...

Isn't there MK-677 that you don't have to inject ?
What do you mean lol you don't inject mk-677

Yes but you are best off following my stack as closely as possible:
Cool. Also, if MK-677 proves too hard to get then will following everything else still have some effect?

I don't use needles, too dangerous

Maybe you've said this already but are the capsule ones worse or as good as solution
Get the solution, capsules tend to have the most purity concerns.

They can break into your body. Your family can find them and think that you are using weird drugs and throw them away, pure HGH is hard to find and dangerous since your head and hands will grow, but not your body (not if you are young tho')

• +1
Reactions: Wincel
They can break into your body. Your family can find them and think that you are using weird drugs and throw them away, pure HGH is hard to find and dangerous since your head and hands will grow, but not your body (not if you are young tho')
Yeah it would seem pretty shady to parents but I dont think I have much else to worry about since I'm 14 youngcel

Yeah it would seem pretty shady to parents but I dont think I have much else to worry about since I'm 14 youngcel

Just check out Wincels stack

jfl the nigger is 5'8 at 14. I grew 4 inches from when I was 14.

Consider yourself lucky I barely grew an inch since 14
probably going to be me considering I am an early pubertycel

@Wincel Quick question why do you recommend to begin Anastrozole immediately for youngcels

Imagine being ~6'1 and still getting heightmogged by women on the weekly

Imagine being ~6'1 and still getting heightmogged by women on the weekly

Feel the avi mog.