Heightpill is Real and Here's Why

.org

.org

heightpilled since 03/2020
Some retards on this forum believe heightpill debunked because of some tiktok they watched of a manlet getting lots of women (1k women btw, nothing crazy lmfao)
So instead of providing actual evidence of stats, I'll just tell you what it feels like to be a manlet in society
Let's start with the best one: my girl bestfriend.

I've never liked her, and she is HTN, but i never looked at her more than friends. After my ex (I'll talk about this more later), me and her got extremely close and she would drop hints of liking me. She's told me MANY times that me and her are compatible, even her friends tell her to date me (yk I’m the best guy for her when even her friends want us together; usually women are always "nooo don't date this loser")

she said "we could literally get married rn but ur short" LMFAOOOO

Anyway, that's the first one, now onto my ex:

She's at least stacey-lite, but i hold her stacey status (and hundreds of men agreed with me) but she broke up with me after a few months and cheated because i was short jfl

my experiments
I went on an app (undisclosed) and set 3 pics up; all 3 did not show my face but just my phone, hands, hair, and maybe jawline. 2 were mirror selfies and one was just my eye/hair. I stated my actual height and got 0 responses; take in the app is like instagram stories where you send a message by replying to one of the 3 pics the person has, and if they reply to it, you guys start talking, and obviously the same can be done for you

so i got 0 replies even tho i sent countless messages to these women (pua/cold approach debunked) so i patiently waited until the weekend was over

i then created another profile, same pics, a week later, again on a friday because thats when everyone is active staying up for the weekend

i stated my height as 6'2; most here agree this is most ideal but my reasoning was becasue 6'4 would be so tall that these women will overanalyze my pics and see that I’m frauding (i am) so 6'2 is enough for most to not look into my pics too deeply (one mirror selfie botches my height so bad that if you actually looked carefully you could tell I’m short, but they didn’t care cuz I’m a 6'2 faceless chad)

i got >100 messages and requests to the point where i deleted my account since it was overwhelming (and i proved heightpill to myself again which made me su!cidal)

other examples i can think of is a guy in my lecture looked extremely ugly, like his hair was thinning and his mandible was recessed + he was fat with prey eyes i didn’t see the eye colour tho + acne + botched nose + thin lips.

a girl approached him because he's like 6'4 (heightmogs me so brutally i wanted to fucking kms)

heightpill is LAW

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: AngryShortMale, cyprian_tomaszewski, kingpiin and 6 others
Barefoot height?

• So Sad
Reactions: .org
How tall are u?

• So Sad
how tall are you little manlet boy?

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Osaker, Splinter901 and 1 other person
We can only derive meaningful and useful information from your post if you tell us what your height is.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: falcon1, Meister!, bloomercel and 4 others
What's ur height? Also do u happen to live in burgerland or the UK

• JFL
Some retards on this forum believe heightpill debunked because of some tiktok they watched of a manlet getting lots of women (1k women btw, nothing crazy lmfao)
So instead of providing actual evidence of stats, I'll just tell you what it feels like to be a manlet in society

I've never liked her, and she is HTN, but i never looked at her more than friends. After my ex (I'll talk about this more later), me and her got extremely close and she would drop hints of liking me. She's told me MANY times that me and her are compatible, even her friends tell her to date me (yk I’m the best guy for her when even her friends want us together; usually women are always "nooo don't date this loser")

She's at least stacey-lite, but i hold her stacey status (and hundreds of men agreed with me) but she broke up with me after a few months and cheated because i was short jfl

my experiments
I went on an app (undisclosed) and set 3 pics up; all 3 did not show my face but just my phone, hands, hair, and maybe jawline. 2 were mirror selfies and one was just my eye/hair. I stated my actual height and got 0 responses; take in the app is like instagram stories where you send a message by replying to one of the 3 pics the person has, and if they reply to it, you guys start talking, and obviously the same can be done for you

so i got 0 replies even tho i sent countless messages to these women (pua/cold approach debunked) so i patiently waited until the weekend was over

i then created another profile, same pics, a week later, again on a friday because thats when everyone is active staying up for the weekend

i stated my height as 6'2; most here agree this is most ideal but my reasoning was becasue 6'4 would be so tall that these women will overanalyze my pics and see that I’m frauding (i am) so 6'2 is enough for most to not look into my pics too deeply (one mirror selfie botches my height so bad that if you actually looked carefully you could tell I’m short, but they didn’t care cuz I’m a 6'2 faceless chad)

i got >100 messages and requests to the point where i deleted my account since it was overwhelming (and i proved heightpill to myself again which made me su!cidal)

other examples i can think of is a guy in my lecture looked extremely ugly, like his hair was thinning and his mandible was recessed + he was fat with prey eyes i didn’t see the eye colour tho + acne + botched nose + thin lips.

a girl approached him because he's like 6'4 (heightmogs me so brutally i wanted to fucking kms)

heightpill is LAW
this dude is gatekeeping wizz, or yubo idfk kys im 6'4 when im out and never been aproached

• +1
Reactions: kingpiin, Okulunkulu and 5.5psl
Shit thread.
Height is a bonus but won't make you a slayer anyone tall knows this lmao
Only the manlets think that being 6'4 will make them a slayer whereas plenty of 6'4 cels like me rotting here.

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Primalsplit, Tallooksmaxxer, Deleted member 42566 and 15 others

my experiments

heightpill is LAW
i only get any female interaction bcuz of my height. girls only talk abt my height, never my looks.

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit, m0ss26, Deleted member 42566 and 1 other person
So true all tall people are delusional and effort avoidant. Anyone over 6'2 maybe 6'1 can be a Slayer if they put in any effort. Being short is the biggest failo there is with no equal. A 6'5 ltn missing an arm had more smv than a 5'8 mtn. Height is truly the only failo that gets you auto rejected. SAD!!

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: m0ss26, Primalsplit, Meister! and 8 others
Shit thread.
Only the manlets think that being 6'4 will make them a slayer whereas plenty of 6'4 cels like me rotting here.
But you have sex

this dude is gatekeeping wizz, or yubo idfk kys im 6'4 when im out and never been aproached.
OP is a moron he states that 1k women aren't that many but gives one example of a girl that said "you're short" fucking moron

• +1
Reactions: m0ss26
most larps made in 1 post award goes to op give him fast @TRUE_CEL

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: tombradylover, 5.5psl, bloomercel and 2 others
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: arabcelxxx, SurgeryEnjoyer, barretstoe and 6 others
Shit thread.
its because you're a gymcel, take a look at your pfp before attempting to debunk heightpill

So true all tall people are delusional and effort avoidant. Anyone over 6'2 maybe 6'1 can be a Slayer if they put in any effort. Being short is the biggest failo there is with no equal. A 6'5 ltn missing an arm had more smv than a 5'8 mtn. Height is truly the only failo that gets you auto rejected. SAD!!
deadass these tallcels that are balding and not trying think height is cope but they should be fucking grateful to be tall

• +1
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, bloomercel, m0ss26 and 1 other person
indeed, height truly is law

• Love it

my experiments

heightpill is LAW
Short men aren't men to women.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: AngryShortMale, mogstars, bloomercel and 1 other person
Sorry bro but this is just an extreme outlier, 169 is too short

Brutal 5'6pill

You want more suifuel? I overheard some jbs talk about how the average zoomer boy is 6'0 (183cm). Why was this so suifuel to me as well? I'm 6'0 (183cm), meaning that my height is dead average in the eyes of foid. 6'0 just sounds so on the line, only an inch away from going into the 5'- zone. This is why 6'2+ is law

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: bloomercel and .org
Brutal 5'6pill

You want more suifuel? I overheard some jbs talk about how the average zoomer boy is 6'0 (183cm). Why was this so suifuel to me as well? I'm 6'0 (183cm), meaning that my height is dead average in the eyes of foid. 6'0 just sounds so on the line, only an inch away from going into the 5'- zone. This is why 6'2+ is law
this is precisely why i chose 6'2 for my experiment since 6'4 is too tall to be believable and 6'0 is just "average" to these ungrateful foids

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 42566, bloomercel and Napoleon1800
this is precisely why i chose 6'2 for my experiment since 6'4 is too tall to be believable and 6'0 is just "average" to these ungrateful foids
My dream height would be 6'3. I'm gonna heightmaxx let's see if gandy will bless me to 6'2 and then I can fraud an inch. Or even better 3 inches in total (I'm still growing, final predicted height is 6'1. If 1 inch gained from heightmaxxing, I will fraud the final inch to 6'3, if 2 inches, then its all good)

Don’t wear lifts. They fuck up your Achilles heel and posture it’s not natural at all.

Ignore all people who mention height too bro they’re not worth it trust me

then you're just ugly
i bet my whole account i can get 1k requested in less then a week on those fucking apps to prove your dumbass is easy

• JFL
Don’t wear lifts. They fuck up your Achilles heel and posture it’s not natural at all.

Ignore all people who mention height too bro they’re not worth it trust me
bluepilled nigga coper

its so over if you're 6ft+ but 250+ lbs (gymmaxx)

It’s true nigger
And y look gay af in them
+ I’m right about forgetting about your height why would u let it haunt u
cause its brutal af imagine being a little 5'4 manlet like wtf bro I'd kill myself

• +1
i bet my whole account i can get 1k requested in less then a week on those fucking apps to prove your dumbass is easy
1k requests without height, but what if you get 10k for saying you're 6'2 :lul: my point still stands

My dream height would be 6'3. I'm gonna heightmaxx let's see if gandy will bless me to 6'2 and then I can fraud an inch. Or even better 3 inches in total (I'm still growing, final predicted height is 6'1. If 1 inch gained from heightmaxxing, I will fraud the final inch to 6'3, if 2 inches, then its all good)

> 3 inches of frauding is noticable so you're fine with frauding 2 inches since no one will notice

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
169 is over tier boyo

• +1
what are you doing. have you tried HGH? i'm a bit taller than you but I'd like to squeeze out some more inches at my age as well.

• +1
Reactions: Napoleon1800
She’s shit testing you if she comments on your height

Dude women certainly care about height.

They also care about face, physique, money, social ability, fighting ability, all of it.

Women literally are not like men. They don't think like you at all. Their brain doesn't even work like yours. They demand that you reach their unachievable criteria or they want absolutely nothing to do with you.

That is how women function. They are never happy. Constantly demanding more. They operate based on how they feel not logic like men. So they mostly live for the moment and chase having fun. They will leave a good man from sheer boredom and boredom is inevitable because that's how life works, you overcome pain, reach the goal, eventually it becomes boring, and you chase a new goal. But women treat men like goals they don't really view us as people.

Women and men are not the same. Women are certainly a more ridiculous and unlogical gender but I don't entirely blame them because their function is entirely different. I don't blame women and their brain as a creature but I do blame modern women for not doing anything that makes any sort of sense. Like if you are going to be a whore cool but at least have chads kid. So the population increases which is good for civilization not to mention all the benefits of having strong beautiful children in the world. But instead the whores have zero children and the population declines and all the women just fuck the same Chad and it ends up nowhere which doesn't even make sense biologically.

I don't hate women but I do hate modern women. Not even hate, i just honestly laugh at them.

Your height isn't the issue here bro. It's the people you have to deal with. It's your time to chase your own goals and be alone for a while. This is good for you in the end. Your height isn't an issue trust me.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel, nordicfoidslayer23, Napoleon1800 and 1 other person