Here's why the Brachycephalic skull is the most subhuman skull shape

I am drawing parallels. It's anecdotal evidence

Can you see the smaller jaws? The wider orbitals? The rounder top half of the head.

Crouzones patients skull is closer to a brachycephalic skull than a normal skull.

Usually when I see a brachycephalic skull it is accompanied with things like bug eyes , weak infraorbital support, deviated septum , small jaws. Etc.

Hence the low class village look.

That's why I see it as a sub optimal skull shape.

View attachment 575580

View attachment 575579

@reptiles thoughts?

rofl

Thats exactly what I have been saying here for ages, niggas be saying that long and narrow faces are subhuman, but short and wide faces are even more subhuman

You look low class and underdeveloped

You're wide faced. When you see a narrow faced male, you feel disgust and discomfort inside of your head. You hate my sort, you want me dead, you think I'm a pussy, you always stare at me.

Wide head privilege is real, and I'll keep on exposing it till the day I die
gigacope. wide and short face is the ugliest type. OP is so right, makes you look like ur from a village. Women dont want men with this kind of face

gigacope. wide and short face is the ugliest type. OP is so right, makes you look like ur from a village. Women dont want men with this kind of face
You don't want an overly compact face you want a wide robust grown face. You probably just have a small lower face and look like a cuck

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and joseph
1066full david rosenberg
TID Asher Determined
4aa3d80ac9b3a511de491c06690104fa
DeryVU2X0AAutyj2
Sorry but compact wide skull = win
Cro magnon ever

You don't want an overly compact face you want a wide robust grown face. You probably just have a small lower face and look like a cuck
a tall face with a good lower third. i need zygo reduction, i look like im from a village

• +1
Reactions: toolateforme
I agree with o.p.

This is extreme brachycephalic...

v1.cjs0NTQ4NTtqOzE4NDk1OzEyMDA7Mjk0OzI2Mg

High iq post that isn't talked about tbh. I have the short face and it does give you that peasant village face imo.

It also gives you a round baby face.

Before and after bimax.

Left is some Mexican boy coming to mow your lawn for a few pesos.

Right is a guy in the American Royal Navy.

View attachment 572457
how did the bimax alone change the facial width? did it affect the cheekbone too or is too much width a result of lack of forward growth?

Over for these subhumans
british-actor-henry-cavill-poses-on-the-red-carpet-as-he-news-photo-1581433962.jpg
qql8R2Rbb
gettyimages-870916736.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fezra-miller-writing-the-flash-1a.jpg

• So Sad
Reactions: toolateforme
Over for these subhumans
british-actor-henry-cavill-poses-on-the-red-carpet-as-he-news-photo-1581433962.jpg
qql8R2Rbb
gettyimages-870916736.jpg
https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2019%2F03%2Fezra-miller-writing-the-flash-1a.jpg

just cherry pick one of the best looking men in the world to show its not subhuman bro. low IQ users like you are the ones who are dragging down this forums quality hard.

also jfl you posted a foid when this thread has nothing to do with them.

• +1
Reactions: blackckatt
just cherry pick one of the best looking men in the world to show its not subhuman bro. low IQ users like you are the ones who are dragging down this forums quality hard.

also jfl you posted a foid when this thread has nothing to do with them.
There are zero attractive dolicocephalic faces. This shit is on a spectrum anyways, extreme brachycephalic skulls and extreme dolicocehpalic skulls will usually look unattractive because proportions and ratios matter. Brachy with harmonious features still looks good and masculine due to overall facial width.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
There are zero attractive dolicocephalic faces. This shit is on a spectrum anyways, extreme brachycephalic skulls and extreme dolicocehpalic skulls will usually look unattractive because proportions and ratios matter. Brachy with harmonious features still looks good and masculine due to overall facial width.

both extremes are obviously a no no but it's dolico>>>>brachy unless you have the height and frame to ogremaxx which i lack.

Any fix to this?

MOD @hopemaxxer 2020

hopemaxxer said:
i still even have a screenshot of @Sergeant saying that he'll make a forum if this place gets nuked

giphy.gif

hopemaxxer said:
idk maybe i'll make a thread on co if @Sergeant makes me mod

giphy.gif

hopemaxxer said:
holy fuck looking back i've made some quality threades

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

hopemaxxer said:
and i have zero enemies, never been banned etc

giphy.gif

Mod @hopemaxxer right now

giphy.gif

@Sergeant @Master

giphy.gif

ENDORSED by @Bluepill and the whole chat

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
& sticky tbh bloody hell ^^

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos
You're wide faced. When you see a narrow faced male, you feel disgust and discomfort inside of your head. You hate my sort, you want me dead, you think I'm a pussy, you always stare at me.

Wide head privilege is real, and I'll keep on exposing it till the day I die
True when I see low t fags all have narrow skull, narrow mandible and horse midface.
Mezo/ brachy skull is base to be treated as a man

True when I see low t fags all have narrow skull, narrow mandible and horse midface.
Mezo/ brachy skull is base to be treated as a man
Nah I see tons of brachy guys who act cuck too its just way less common, but alot of soyboy have relatively wide faces too

There's 3 skull shapes in the human anatomy:

View attachment 571983

In order: Brachycephalic, Mesocephalic, Dolichocephalic.

The Brachycephalic skull:

It's a skull shape mostly found in Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia with Asia being the most common in.

View attachment 571999.

It's known for it's short skull shape with wide zygos and relatively short chin:

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

Why it's the most subhuman skull shape:

compared to other face shapes the Brachycephalec falls behind in a lots of aspects:

1- It looks primitive: neanderthals had this face shape
View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

3- Gay alien skull from profile.
View attachment 572114

4- You'll look like a child:
childern are known for underdeveloped "cute" faces because they are short and wide.
View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

5- It looks extremely feminine and unmasculine: most "cute" females have short and wide faces.
View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

6- Looks very IQ and low class/peasant:
if you compare it with mesocephalic faces and dolicocephalic faces it looks very dumb and low iq.

mesocephalic/dolicocephalic faces: very high class and high IQ looking.
View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

brachycephalic faces: very primitive low iq and low class peasant looking.
View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

INB4 bbbbbut muh high FWHR muh high T DOM warrior skull muh muh compact midface

JFL if you think that looking like an underdeveloped child is better than having a tall demorphic skull

BBBBBUT Jordan Barret and Leonardo Dicarprioooooo

your skull shape won't matter when you have a +7 PSL face and even then both of them look better with a mesocehpalic face

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

******************************************************************************************************************************
AND
BY THIS POST I REST MY CASE THAT THE BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL IS THE MOST SUBHUMAN SKULL TO EXIST.

TFW when i'll live the rest of my life as a low iq gay alien primitive neanderthal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
You are an idiot. Cephalic index measures skull shape, not face shape. You can't even tell if someone is brachycephalic from the front.

• +1
Reactions: Julius, Deleted member 2157 and Deleted member 9344
Nah I see tons of brachy guys who act cuck too its just way less common, but alot of soyboy have relatively wide faces too
Bracy or Dolicho isnt a measure of your face shape, it is a measure of your skull shape.
OP is just an idiot.
You can be Brachy and have long face, you can be dolicho and have a short face.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell, Julius and Deleted member 9344
Bracy or Dolicho isnt a measure of your face shape, it is a measure of your skull shape.
OP is just an idiot.
Cephalic index correlated with facial index. Brachycephalic neurocranium will have euryprosopic face

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Cephalic index correlated with facial index. Brachycephalic neurocranium will have euryprosopic face
no it wont.
He's a extremely brachycephalic person with long midface.
2 armenoid race

Bracycephalic skull with long face is very common in Middle eastern and especially armenoid people
And here's a extremely dolichocephalic person with short midface.
Berber

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Birdcell, Julius and 2 others
Brachycephaly with square lower third > mesocephalic with square lower third > mesocephalic with high gonion angle lower third > brachycephaly with high gonial angle lower third (granted all cases have good cheekbone projection)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and Deleted member 5385
Brachycephaly with square lower third > mesocephalic with square lower third > mesocephalic with high gonion angle lower third > brachycephaly with high gonial angle lower third (granted all cases have good cheekbone projection)
Brachycephalic skull shape always looks better. Dolicho skull is gay alien skull by its definition.
Unfortunately the idiots on this forum such as OP are not able to differentiate between cranium shape, and facial features.
Fig1

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5052

View attachment 571983

It's a skull shape mostly found in Central Europe, Eastern Europe and Asia with Asia being the most common in.

View attachment 571999.

It's known for it's short skull shape with wide zygos and relatively short chin:

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

compared to other face shapes the Brachycephalec falls behind in a lots of aspects:

View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

View attachment 572114

childern are known for underdeveloped "cute" faces because they are short and wide.
View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

5- It looks extremely feminine and unmasculine: most "cute" females have short and wide faces.
View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

if you compare it with mesocephalic faces and dolicocephalic faces it looks very dumb and low iq.

View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JFL if you think that looking like an underdeveloped child is better than having a tall demorphic skull

your skull shape won't matter when you have a +7 PSL face and even then both of them look better with a mesocehpalic face

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

******************************************************************************************************************************
AND
BY THIS POST I REST MY CASE THAT THE BRACHYCEPHALIC SKULL IS THE MOST SUBHUMAN SKULL TO EXIST.

TFW when i'll live the rest of my life as a low iq gay alien primitive neanderthal :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Tbh applies to me my skull is big but my face is so masculine and has what u described over?
I look low iq and low class but also very masculine

no it wont.
He's a extremely brachycephalic person with long midface.
View attachment 724486
Bracycephalic skull with long face is very common in Middle eastern and especially armenoid people
And here's a extremely dolichocephalic person with short midface.
View attachment 724489
First example looks like he has microcephaly second like artificial skull deformity. Though you might be right this measurements varies a lot with different phenotypes

OP is just an idiot.
Yeah but you don't understand anything about facial dimensions (no offense)

Dolichocephaly is linked with an overal narrower face for obvious reasons and more downward growth since it affects the cranial base angles. On the other side brachycephaly is linked with more protrusion of the mandible opposed to the maxilla and less facial height.

First example looks like he has microcephaly second like artificial skull deformity. Though you might be right this measurements varies a lot with different phenotypes
Cephalic index is the measurement of skull length vs skull width
OP seems to think that it is a measurement of face length vs skull width
the thing is, face length in no way correlates to skull length.
Yeah having a overly wide face is not ideal. water is indeed fucking wet.
But op certainly needs to lurk more on anthrotard forums if he wants to start speaking on this shit with any knowledge

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Yeah but you don't understand anything about facial dimensions (no offense)

Dolichocephaly is linked with an overal narrower face for obvious reasons and more downward growth since it affects the cranial base angles. On the other side brachycephaly is linked with more protrusion of the mandible opposed to the maxilla and less facial height.
Why not talk about face shape then.
The thread was about skull shape.
I know brachycephalic people with long faces (That would be myself and my mother)
I know dolichocephalic people with short faces (That would be my older and little sisters)

If OP waned to sperg out about how short face is bad, he should've just done that.
But no, the idiot started talking about cephalic index.

• +1
Reactions: Birdcell
Why not talk about face shape then.
The thread was about skull shape.
I know brachycephalic people with long faces (That would be myself and my mother)
I know dolichocephalic people with short faces (That would be my older and little sisters)

If OP waned to sperg out about how short face is bad, he should've just done that.
But no, the idiot started talking about cephalic index.
Yeah i agree but they're heavily linked, and your midface is fine.

Cephalic index is the measurement of skull length vs skull width

do you think with your fucking ass or what?

it's all correlated you dumb fuck, do you think a person like below with a 20 cm skull width is going to have a long face?

ED76CEEE 125C 4880 8799 75CAB68017A5 964 00000342EFB0B189

the more wider your skull is the more wider and short your face is going to be you dumb cocksucker this is why dolichocephalic almost always have long faces aka "horse face" it's rare to see a brachycephalic skull with a horse face, just because there's some rare exceptions it doesn't mean shit. users like you are the ones who drag this forums quality down with their low iqs

i genuinely hope you're trolling cause if you're not then it's over for your iq.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344
do you think with your fucking ass or what?

it's all correlated you dumb fuck, do you think a person like below with a 20 cm skull width is going to have a long face?

View attachment 724513

the more wider your skull is the more wider and short your face is going to be you dumb cocksucker this is why dolichocephalic almost always have long faces aka "horse face" it's rare to see a brachycephalic skull with a horse face, just because there's some rare exceptions it doesn't mean shit. users like you are the ones who drag this forums quality down with their low iqs

i genuinely hope you're trolling cause if you're not then it's over for your iq.
You literally cant tell if the person you posted has a long or a short skull, you idiot.
You can only tell skull length from the side, you absolute subhuman
Fig1 1

And yes, he may very well be dolichocephalic actually. What about it
ED76CEEE 125C 4880 8799 75CAB68017A5 964 00000342EFB0B189

You literally cant tell if the person you posted has a long or a short skull, you idiot.
You can only tell skull length from the side, you absolute subhuman
View attachment 724951
And yes, he may very well be dolichocephalic actually. What about it
View attachment 724952

anyone with a human brain and not a monkey brain can tell what skull the above has just by looking at this photo

Dolichocephaly/mesocephaly is better in every way. The only decent forms of brachycephaly are dinarid/taurid types, where it comes from the back of the head being flattened, rather than the head itself just being globular.

Globular brachycephaly like that in alpinids is related to neoteny and pyknomorphism (adaptions to be short, have short limbs, high bodyfat, rounded features)

Neanderthals were intensely dolichocephalic.

They were more dolicho than the right guy

anyone with a human brain and not a monkey brain can tell what skull the above has just by looking at this photo

View attachment 725507
What these lines on the picture you sent indicate, is the measurement of face dimensions (Zygo with vs face height), not cranial dimensions.
Its utterly over for your IQ, failed anthrocel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2157
Alpinid-like globular brachycephaly just causes people to look like thumbs/babies

• +1
What these lines on the picture you sent indicate, is the measurement of face dimensions (Zygo with vs face height), not cranial dimensions.
Its utterly over for your IQ, failed anthrocel

it doesn't even matter because this whole thread is about skulls and the face is part of your skull, you're trying to prove your point so bad you're making yourself look pathetic i'm not even going to bother to reply to you anymore keep barking.

View attachment 571983

View attachment 571999.

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

View attachment 572114

View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

AND

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
people with brachycephalic skulls are the highest iq, they have the most space for brains in their skulls, and how can you call it primitive and feminine at the same time lmao, those two are opposites of eachother
brachycephalics are warrior skulled, wide-face, wide jaw, high % neanderthal gene übermenscen

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: user123456 and TheEndHasNoEnd
people with brachycephalic skulls are the highest iq, they have the most space for brains in their skulls, and how can you call it primitive and feminine at the same time lmao, those two are opposites of eachother
brachycephalics are warrior skulled, wide-face, wide jaw, high % neanderthal gene übermenscen
brachy skull = short cranium, therefore literally less space for brain
And cranial shape has nothing to do with face shape, once again retards on this forums know nothing about anthropology

• +1
brachy skull = short cranium, therefore literally less space for brain
And cranial shape has nothing to do with face shape, once again retards on this forums know nothing about anthropology
short but broad cranium

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746

View attachment 571983

View attachment 571999.

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

View attachment 572114

View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

AND

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
Great thread , hopefully chin wing makes my face taller

• +1

View attachment 571983

View attachment 571999.

View attachment 572007
View attachment 572014
View attachment 572095

View attachment 572028

2- Shit ES ratio.

View attachment 572114

View attachment 572035
View attachment 572038

View attachment 572039
View attachment 572043
View attachment 572082

View attachment 572072
View attachment 572077

View attachment 572080
View attachment 572085

View attachment 572091
View attachment 572094

AND

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
The worst part is the ratio of your face to your neurocranium is shit so ur eyes look huge

• Woah
Cranium implant and genio to fix this?

holy fuck that barrett morph :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: