Holding chin jut + neck jut + squint + cheek suction

D

Deleted member 32486

Kraken
I noticed I look chadlite/upper htn when I hold this position, is it viable to do something like that at a job? This new QT just got hired and I got the idea, but I'm worried she might notice that I look different, I'm already frauding with vocal fry, would this be too much, and will it cause problems with my muscles/joints?
Jut

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: JizzFarmer, bishounen0bladee, Rimaxtis and 12 others
it will cause mental problems but looks like you already have it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, Deleted member 24789, bishounen0bladee and 5 others
u dont look chadlite ur severely downgrown

• +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis
I live the new greycels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Rimaxtis, KLESUM and Deleted member 29581
u dont look chadlite ur severely downgrown
The jutting upswings the downward growth, and it only looks bad because my ears aren't angled relative to my jaw how you'd expect

The jutting upswings the downward growth, and it only looks bad because my ears aren't angled relative to my jaw how you'd expect
can u show us ur side profile resting normally?

I noticed I look chadlite/upper htn when I hold this position, is it viable to do something like that at a job? This new QT just got hired and I got the idea, but I'm worried she might notice that I look different, I'm already frauding with vocal fry, would this be too much, and will it cause problems with my muscles/joints?View attachment 2335807
You look extremely fucking mentally challenged. The fuck are you doing my guy get up outta here

• +1
Reactions: KLESUM and SidharthTheSlayer
You look extremely fucking mentally challenged. The fuck are you doing my guy get up outta here
Trying to looksmax. Isn't this the whole zeitgeist of .org?

• JFL
Reactions: NerdcelThundercok, 5'7 zoomer and JizzFarmer
Lefort 3 asap with no hesitation consult it with best surgeons worldwide
Surgery is feminine and I've been seeing improvement from mewing, it's not as bad as it looks.

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius
Then use your hair to hide your jaw
This wasn't even the point of my thread. I look good jutting, end of story. Is it viable long term?

I noticed I look chadlite/upper htn when I hold this position, is it viable to do something like that at a job? This new QT just got hired and I got the idea, but I'm worried she might notice that I look different, I'm already frauding with vocal fry, would this be too much, and will it cause problems with my muscles/joints?View attachment 2335807
Chadlite in the public toilet of bengladesh

• JFL
Reactions: VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 31155
U look like a bimax candidate
Make sure to get it with genio

• +1
Reactions: zura, VenatorLuparius and Blond3cel
@ceo funny thread you have to see this.

This wasn't even the point of my thread. I look good jutting, end of story. Is it viable long term?
Ur gonna get tmj jutting + plus it's exhausting doing it
Just get a bimax with genio
Or cope with fillers

• +1
Reactions: Blond3cel
Or cope with fillers
Dont cope with fillers he needs Trimax.

• +1
Reactions: zura, VenatorLuparius and Deleted member 30679

Yea bro pls don't jut jfl

3388733 3387162 3380552 3379867 3378925 3377033 IMG 20230426 011600

This is the OG of cheek sucking and jutting...its sad he's banned @Zoran

• JFL
In fact, observe this angle
Jut2

Most people won't see me from the straight on side and with jutting I'm chadlite, without I'm low mtn
Yes they will
If your side is like you probably look like shit from 3/4 view
Most people observe you from the 3/4

• +1
JFL = Jut For Life? as in that's all I can do?

skull GIF

No do not jutt you are gonna get tmj and it's gonna be a lot of pain and it's not easy to get rid of or if possible at all without surgery

Imagine if you saw someone in public doing that. It looks absolutely ridiculous, don't be stupid

Imagine if you saw someone in public doing that. It looks absolutely ridiculous, don't be stupid
You've probably seen many attractive people doing this and you haven't even known. Survivorship bias.

You've probably seen many attractive people doing this and you haven't even known. Survivorship bias.
No I haven't and if I did I would laugh and take the piss out of them. I don't think you understand how incredibly obvious it looks.

Or cope with fillers
This niggas life will improve 10 folds if he did it but he copes like a retard.

• +1
Reactions: zura and Deleted member 30679