Hollow cheeks and square jaw in sunlight. In normal lighting meh. What do I have to do to fix this. it makes me feel insecure af

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
t
Pic 2
Pic 1
Pic 4

• So Sad
Reactions: Nosecel9000
Idk, get some fillers or surgery and stop posting stupid threads man.

• +1
Reactions: ExCel and BigBoy
Oh no not another indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, FMLplus, elfmaxx and 16 others
Your lower third is extremely subhuman. Don't trick yourself via lighting fraud. Also currently LMAOing @ those acne scars.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: DidntRead, ExCel, LDNPari and 3 others
Your lower third is extremely subhuman. Don't trick yourself via lighting fraud. Also currently LMAOing @ those acne scars.
Cope . Then why does my side profile look decent and so does lower third in sunlight

Cope . Then why does my side profile look decent and so does lower third in sunlight
IDK mang all I know is you're like a 4-5/10 to prime white bitches.

Anyone want him banned?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1849, satoshisacuck, DidntRead and 3 others
I need to know the exact reason. I am trying to lookmax unlike you
What fucking reason? You definetely won't go to surgery for health benefits but for aesthetic reasons/looksmaxing. Is there literally any other reason?

What fucking reason? You definetely won't go to surgery for health benefits but for aesthetic reasons/looksmaxing. Is there literally any other reason?
I don’t know what surgery to get on my lower third . I’m planning on getting infraorbital ridge surgery

all you have to do is stop caring.

not even memeing rn

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
This is coming from an ethnic

You are obviously good looking ethnic, just go for a good looking girl in your race. As simple as that.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 27447, DidntRead, GhastlyGhoul and 2 others

You are obviously good looking ethnic, just go for a good looking girl in your race. As simple as that.
I am not good looking.

Indian Zyros

I’m the same way. Barely anyone has good hollow cheeks in all lighting. The stronger your zygos/jaw, the stronger your hollow cheeks will be (in all lightings).

I’m the same way. Barely anyone has good hollow cheeks in all lighting. The stronger your zygos/jaw, the stronger your hollow cheeks will be (in all lightings).
Finally, someone answered without a troll response. Thank you. Would lose body fat make them appear in all lighting?

Finally, someone answered without a troll response. Thank you. Would lose body fat make them appear in all lighting?
hard to tell but u should always go low body fat before considering surgery/asking questions/getting ratings etc.

low bf = best looksmax

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
It would definitely help (depending how fat your starting from) but yours don’t appear super super strong so I don’t know if you can get good enough for them to be visible in all lighting.

Be glad anyway. 99% of guys don’t have hollow cheeks in any lighting.

• +1
you're a curry, it's over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1212

He could go for gl white girls. But judging by the way he posts he seems extremely insecure so the chances are at 0 rn.

Keep coping fagget I had a gym bunny keep looking my way when I was working out today

probably trying to trace your prior movements to make sure she doesn't step in your shit

• +1
Reactions: Coperniggus
He could go for gl white girls. But judging by the way he posts he seems extremely insecure so the chances are at 0 rn.
According to this site I’m ugly , it’s over for me
probably trying to trace your prior movements to make sure she doesn't step in your shit
I live in America dumbass why would shit in the gym.

You're above average. 5 PSL.

And don't listen to them, they shit on curries no matter what.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 27447

I live in America dumbass why would shit in the gym.
You look good for an ethnic. You look like a manlet tho. Do something different with your hair and fix your skin.

• +1
Reactions: I'mme
You're above average. 5 PSL.

And don't listen to them, they shit on curries no matter what.
Thanks man for being one of the people not shitting on curries for existing

• +1
I am not good looking.
Keep coping fagget I had a gym bunny keep looking my way when I was working out today

So which is it....are you not good looking or are you so good looking that gym bunnies check you out? Also...gym bunnies? You mean fit women at the gym?

• +1
Thanks man for being one of the people not shitting on curries for existing
Ofc bro, if you're gl you're gl. Ik a few really gl curries its crazy.

So which is it....are you not good looking or are you so good looking that gym bunnies check you out? Also...gym bunnies? You mean fit women at the gym?
What this guy said, you seem to know you're gl but at the same time you want validation. Stop that.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205 and GhastlyGhoul
Ofc bro, if you're gl you're gl. Ik a few really gl curries its crazy.

What this guy said, you seem to know you're gl but at the same time you want validation. Stop that.
She was probably checking out how much I lift?

He is 5'8 jfl
Oh look who it the flying jaat who thinks his ancestry isn’t from India. Jaat originated in India . You are a indian bro . Hi curry

You look like Sadiq Khan

Sadiq khan

3/10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: I'mme and ExCel
Oh look who it the flying jaat who thinks his ancestry isn’t from India. Jaat originated in India . You are a indian bro . Hi curry
Cope, ive posted studies showing we are scythian from persia and you never seem to respond to those studies? Why is that? Is it because you are coping that I'm not a cuck gujurati like you?

no one has hollow cheeks in sunlight you low iq idiot

She was probably checking out how much I lift?
No....you said a woman was looking at you in the gym. You said this in defense when someone told you that being an Indian makes you less attractive.
You clearly think she was checking you out sexually.

Women don't care how much you lift fyi....at all. Women don't care about your struggle, they care about the end results.

• +1
No....you said a woman was looking at you in the gym. You said this in defense when someone told you that being an Indian makes you less attractive.
You clearly think she was checking you out sexually.

Women don't care how much you lift fyi....at all. Women don't care about your struggle, they care about the end results.
Women only check him out benching until he stands up, the lighting hits his acne scars and they realize that he is a manlet.

Cope, ive posted studies showing we are scythian from persia and you never seem to respond to those studies? Why is that? Is it because you are coping that I'm not a cuck gujurati like you?
Women only check him out benching until he stands up, the lighting hits his acne scars and they realize that he is a manlet.
Boy I can’t wait until you grow some balls and post your great Chad face , Im gonna roast your so hard that you gonna be using rotis as tissues
it's over boyo just ldar or lefort 9 and skin bleaching

giphy.gif
Post your pic pussy

Attachments

• 545AFF16-3E51-435A-B2FD-35DC7701435B.png
    545AFF16-3E51-435A-B2FD-35DC7701435B.png
    80.8 KB · Views: 57
Last edited:
Boy I can’t wait until you grow some balls and post your great Chad face , Im gonna roast your so hard that you gonna be using rotis as tissues
Look at this fucking retard, you don't realize that Scythians came from Persia to the Indian subcontinent? Massagetae are the exact tribal confederation that Jatts stem from. Notice the similarity in the name, Massagetae are from central asia. You really need to watch this video buddyboyo if you want to know what Jatts are made up of . The dude cites all his sources.

Look at this fucking retard, you don't realize that Scythians came from Persia to the Indian subcontinent? Massagetae are the exact tribal confederation that Jatts stem from. Notice the similarity in the name, Massagetae are from central asia. You really need to watch this video buddyboyo if you want to know what Jatts are made up of . The dude cites all his sources.

This is what you think you look like
This is what you think you look like
But in reality

Attachments

• EEB98227-F6DA-42A1-939E-4AD220A49E0A.png
    EEB98227-F6DA-42A1-939E-4AD220A49E0A.png
    808.6 KB · Views: 34
  • 4378CF37-5AC0-46B5-A841-5CFC56361DF2.png
    4378CF37-5AC0-46B5-A841-5CFC56361DF2.png
    554.5 KB · Views: 44