Hollow cheeks and square jaw in sunlight. In normal lighting meh. What do I have to do to fix this. it makes me feel insecure af

Ok but he doesn’t look like me. Meanwhile I see Jaat all wearing smelly turbins and having a beard to give up their weak jawline
Punjabi's have the strongest jawlines in India, look at this massive cope. Daily reminder that Punjabi Jatts are literally more sanitized than Gujurati street shitters. JFL turbans were known to be a sign of royalty forever in India. This is like trying to make fun of a person wearing a crown ahaha. Shut ur 2'2 ass up Ramesh. Keep trying to fraud being Mexican because we know you are ashamed of your heritage , and we aren't because ours mogs yours.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
I was doing OHP today not benching so she saw my height in full view boyo

Cope, ive posted studies showing we are scythian from persia and you never seem to respond to those studies? Why is that? Is it because you are coping that I'm not a cuck gujurati like you?
Lmfao jfl at the fact you're denying your a curry. Accept it, theres no point in denying it. Since you're a jatt you should be gl right?

Race deniers are disgusting tbh.
Keep trying to fraud being Mexican because we know you are ashamed of your heritage , and we aren't because ours mogs yours.
Sad tbh, both of you can't accept you're curries.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74
Lmfao jfl at the fact you're denying your a curry. Accept it, theres no point in denying it. Since you're a jatt you should be gl right?

Race deniers are disgusting tbh.
Sad tbh, both of you can't accept you're curries.
He’s a curry , his fucken grandparents are from indian. His dad was born in India and can’t to Ontario . You live Ontario excel that close to Detroit if you wanna pull up we can settle this with a fight
He’s a curry , his fucken grandparents are from indian. His dad was born in India and can’t to Ontario . You live Ontario excel that close to Detroit if you wanna pull up we can settle this with a fight
Lmao this jaat got kicked out of the gym for harassing a white girl 😂😂😂😂
Excel got rejected by his oneitis Soniya that’s when he’s trying so hard to be white jfl

Excel got rejected by his oneitis Soniya that’s when he’s trying so hard to be white jfl
Tbh most curries try to act white, not just him.

And I'm not trying to offend you, but you were doing the same thing by saying you look like a Mexican.

Tbh I do the same thing by saying i don't look like a curry, but I do. I've accepted it, it doesn't mean much if you don't let it. Race betrayers are even worse, ie curries who lookk down on other curries.

And I'm not trying to offend you, but you were doing the same thing by saying you look like a Mexican.

Tbh I do the same thing by saying i don't look like a curry, but I do. I've accepted it, it doesn't mean much if you don't let it. Race betrayers are even worse, ie curries who lookk down on other curries.
Exactly only guys or stupid sizequeen ignorant sluts care about race. A lot of Stacie’s and Betties don’t care these days as long as you are GL. Idiots on here just don’t understand

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Exactly only guys or stupid sizequeen ignorant sluts care about race. A lot of Stacie’s and Betties don’t care these days as long as you are GL. Idiots on here just don’t understand
Facts tbh

Facts tbh
Lol he stopped replying because he got so heated and I reminded him that soniya rejected him or he’s pullling articles out of his ass to come and claim he’s not indian. All he has to do is show his face or his skin color and I’ll believe it lol. He’s such a fake loser

How many curries are on here

probably trying to trace your prior movements to make sure she doesn't step in your shit
Lmao I saw a thread on r/JustBeWhite where two of em were arguing if Jatts > Punjabis or some shit and posting stats of open defecation rates to see who the real streetshitters were

• +1
Reactions: Titbot
Lmao I saw a thread on r/JustBeWhite where two of em were arguing if Jatts > Punjabis or some shit and posting stats of open defecation rates to see who the real streetshitters were
Link? That’s funny af

Act white? Nigga ive been saying I'm Jatt. I always stand at saying im Jatt, you dont think Scythians are curry? Ofc I look down at curry's like @Titbot who are beneath me. You don't know that India literally has had a caste system? Why wouldnt I think this bum is beneath. JFL at race traiters bull shit when the guy trying to fraud his ethnicity acting Mexican is @Titbot. Find me a Jatt who would ever say whites are superior to him, we would never ever think that unlike these other lowclass currys. You literally have proof of Jatt superiority in this forum, @Framecel 's dad is a Chad Jatt and his mom is white stacy. He literally says no Punjabi Jatt females in the family ever go after whites. Its only the low class Indians such as @Titbot who try to fraud and look white. Literally best looking people India are northern indian or Jatt.

I literally just did that with @Titbot to prove he is a street shitter, unlike Jatts.

And btw my moms side of the family are pashtun sikh from Peshawar Pakistan and my Dad's side of the family is 1/2 from Pakistan and other half is Indian. I'm not a gujurati cuck like you who literally got their women taken from them by the Muslim Mughals lol.

Last edited:
Act white? Nigga ive been saying I'm Jatt. I always stand at saying im Jatt, ofc I look down at curry's like @Titbot who are beneath me. You don't know that India literally has had a caste system? Why wouldnt I think this bum is beneath. JFL at race traiters bull shit when the guy trying to fraud his ethnicity acting Mexican is @Titbot. Find me a Jatt who would ever say whites are superior to him, we would never ever think that unlike these other lowclass currys. You literally have proof of Jatt superiority in this forum, @Framecel 's dad is a Chad Jatt and his mom is white stacy. He literally says no Punjabi Jatt females in the family ever go after whites. Its only the low class Indians such as @Titbot who try to fraud and look white. Literally best looking people India are northern indian or Jatt.

I literally just did that with @Titbot to prove he is a street shitter, unlike Jatts.
Ik that India has a caste system I don't know what it is. I'm from Bangladesh we don't do that there.

And I've noticed that Indians with whiter features think they're superior to other Indians based on skin complexion alone. So they try to act white and fit in with white ppl, explicitly bashing other Indians to fit in.

You're doing it rn by making fun of @Titbot for being dark skinned. But he kinda deserves it tbh by attempting to get validation off his looks.

Dark-skinned Indians suck white dick, but so do light-skinned Indians(not saying you specifically). And it's pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and RM777
Ik that India has a caste system I don't know what it is. I'm from Bangladesh we don't do that there.

And I've noticed that Indians with whiter features think they're superior to other Indians based on skin complexion alone. So they try to act white and fit in with white ppl, explicitly bashing other Indians to fit in.

You're doing it rn by making fun of @Titbot for being dark skinned. But he kinda deserves it tbh by attempting to get validation off his looks.

Dark-skinned Indians suck white dick, but so do light-skinned Indians(not saying you specifically). And it's pathetic.
I don't even like white people, and I made fun of his acne skin. He was the one who initially tried to say I am darker than him in the other thread. The truth is that his skin colour bothers him and projects it on me. You really think Jatts suck white dick? Jatts make fun of white people lool. It is always a pride thing for Jatts they would never suck white dick. I have literally told you in previous threads that I get pissed off when I see curry's trying to tell other curry's that they are inferior to whites when they are literally curry themselves. The superiority of Jatts compared to other Indians is because of their status due to more land and being known to be much taller and muscular than other indians (punjab literally has the biggest height avg in India), its not about skin. Its usually the dark people putting emphasis on skin because they are insecure.

• +1
Reactions: satoshisacuck and BigBoy
this site is 90% indian

also, arguing about who is the better indian is like hospice patients battling it out over who has the better terminal illness

youre above average in your race but -1.5 for pheno

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shimada and Titbot
I don't even like white people, and I made fun of his acne skin. He was the one who initially tried to say I am darker than him in the other thread. The truth is that his skin colour bothers him and projects it on me. You really think Jatts suck white dick? Jatts make fun of white people lool. It is always a pride thing for Jatts they would never suck white dick. I have literally told you in previous threads that I get pissed off when I see curry's trying to tell other curry's that they are inferior to whites when they are literally curry themselves. The superiority of Jatts compared to other Indians is because of their status due to more land and being known to be much taller and muscular than other indians (punjab literally has the biggest height avg in India), its not about skin. Its usually the dark people putting emphasis on skin because they are insecure.
That's good bro.

But personally I've seen lighter skinned curries feel superior to darker skinned ones. They have something to prove and flex their light skinness on everyone.

But I'm only remembering the bad ones so it's selective bias.

this site is 90% indian

also, arguing about who is the better indian is like hospice patients battling it out over who has the better terminal illness

youre above average in your race but -1.5 for pheno
Have you ever seen high tier indians irl with girls? You literally see rakesh struggling with girls online and think high tier indians dont slay? You talk about being superior as a white but I literally never see white people being favoured by girls irl in uni other than this one example of an asian foid dating a white guy while having all rice friends.

Have you ever seen high tier indians irl with girls? You literally see rakesh struggling with girls online and think high tier indians dont slay? You talk about being superior as a white but I literally never see white people being favoured by girls irl in uni other than this one example of an asian foid dating a white guy while having all rice friends.

never seen an indian with a gl white girl or any girl outside his race in my entire life

no, they dont slay. never have, never will. youve never seen a white guy with a gf? LOL

• +1
Reactions: Wannabe6ft2
never seen an indian with a gl white girl or any girl outside his race in my entire life

no, they dont slay. never have, never will. youve never seen a white guy with a gf? LOL
Where do you live? Come to Toronto which is a multicultural place and you will see whats good. I've seen more Punjabi guys with White girls than vice versa. This whole white superiority thing is a complete online cope. You just gotta be good looking, I literally see more white guys that look like this
AGockowski.jpg
than the models you post on here. JFL at the fact that you got ugly curries all insecure and worshipping you.

Last edited:
Where do you live? Come to Toronto which is a multicultural place and you will see whats good. I've seen more Punjabi guys with White girls than vice versa. This whole white superiority thing is a complete online cope.

it really isn't. indians are entirely invisible where i live. they literally have to design their own communities outside of ours.
never seen an indian with a white girl

it really isn't. indians are entirely invisible where i live. they literally have to design their own communities outside of ours.
never seen an indian with a white girl
Probs cuz first gen Indians. You need to see second gen indians who grow up in the same environment as the white kids. Which is literally where I live.

you're curry, sorry but it's over for you

indians are the less desirable race by white girls

• JFL
Reactions: ExCel
Excel I am simply above you because I ain’t afraid to post my picture on here unlike you . I have had white girls say I’m handsome and guys saying I look good . Not sure if it’s bs tho

Lmao I actually tried to find the thread, thanks for recreating here live

You guys are kidding that he’s above average right? OP = 4.5/10

What the fuck is this thread/