Honest response to "This forum is the result of a soy society" by Crisick.

ascension

ascension

LARP Detection Expert

My raw, unfiltered response to this thought-provoking and well written post:

@Bozoogway @worldmog

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, kebab, flippasav and 4 others

His grandfather would have never thought that after his long, hard life crisick would take his photos too, and edit them to get incel reactions on a random obscure forum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: arabcelxxx, kebab, randomop and 3 others
View attachment 2732330View attachment 2732333
His grandfather would have never thought that after his long, hard life crisick would take his photos too, and edit them to get incel reactions on a random obscure forum

I'm sure his grandfather would be proud of the fact that his grandson has spent over a decade on looksmaxing forums + photoshops his pictures for pixelated react emojis. Thats what he fought in the trenches for.

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, ulose22, Mr. President and 2 others
I can't remember when I put him on ignore but fuck I'm so glad I never looked back

• JFL
Reactions: ascension
muh "men were men back then, they were strong and big unlike you fucking twinks" meanwhile army records of all nations show that in 1940s males over 170cm were considered "very tall" and had on average way smaller frame than today. it's enough to look at insides of cars, tanks, airplanes of these times, obviously made for men who were on average smaller and today's people often can't fit in them. average zoomer gymcel of today would be a giant if he time traveled to ww2
no amount of coping, cherrypicking photos of top1% 1800's strongmen and making little dark age edits will change this fact

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, Deleted member 39692, Deleted member 51465 and 1 other person
I can't remember when I put him on ignore but fuck I'm so glad I never looked back

Ah fuck man, you must've missed his short anecdote then. It's ok, I got you

Screenshot 2024 02 09 025149

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx, Xtra, thickdickdaddy27 and 2 others
Who?

• JFL
Reactions: ascension