Honestly, some of the guys I've heard women describe as "gorgeous" IRL would get rated

Amnesia

Amnesia

Legend
like 5.5 or so here.

Ppl like to say TInder IS RL, but I don't think that's totally true. Maybe I am bluepilled but not every freaking girl uses dating apps and still rely on meeting guys IRL. I hear a lot of chatter between women while working at a nightclub and I'll hear groups of girls all talk amont themselves and talk about guys that are in the club 20 feet of so away from them and rate guys looks like oh hes cute, oh look look look that guy in the red shirt, ohh yeaa gurl hes fiiiiine. That type of rating.

But I recently overheard these girls raving about this one guy calling him gorgeous and he was like some framcel white cuck looking guy with a faggy hanging cross pendant earring. Granted he was probably 6'3'' but his face was narrowish and he just seemed like a tall normie with faggy style.

If he posted here hed get destroyed and on TInder I cannot imagine him doing that well. But I was overhearing these girls talk about how he fucked like 2 of their friends and how they arent surprised cause of how GL he is. I rlly couldnt believe what I was hearing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Kade and 6 others
ud be surprised. people post 4psl foids in the discord all the time saying they are 6psl. 75% of this forum are simp cucks and u know who you are.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3123, Deleted member 4430 and 7 others
There are always outliers.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
It's like survival of the fitest. Even best gets mogged and girls just gonna leave you for another being

• +1
People look better in motion, normies dont pay attentiin to FWHR and skull size irl that much plus he was being haloed by his height

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401 and Golang
ud be surprised. people post 4psl foids in the discord all the time saying they are 6psl. 75% of this forum are simp cucks and u know who you are.
you didnt read the post did you :p

• +1
ill always say this, just be above average theory is correct. 5 PSL is enough IRL.

• +1
Reactions: Incoming, Deleted member 6401, Kade and 2 others
I would say about 80-90% of guys that are considered universally good looking have PSL-approved features. But then there's that 10-20% who break some, or even almost all of the PSL rules and are still considered attractive.

Idris Elba for example breaks pretty much every PSL rule but women find him hot for some reason.

Last edited:
  • +1
Arvid is 8 psl gigachad with insane jb appeal which proves this theory right
A5D8A855 4D16 437C B361 3B7EB0147D79

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 4991 and auboutduprecipice
Yea I've been saying this shit forever

This forum's standards are sky high because all these aspies have been jerking eachother off to professional pictures of the top 0.000000001% of men. People get real frugal with their ratings in the 5's. I catch myself being guilty of this too.

What this forum considers chadlite is a solid chad irl, what this forum considers chad is a legit turboslayer irl.

On the flipside, I hardly EVER see anyone get rated below 4PSL here. People don't want to hurt others even if that means not being real with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang and Amnesia
ryan gosling and paul rudd are considered some of the most attractive among actors by normans so if that's not proof...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Kade and Amnesia
5.5 isnt bad

• +1
I think that having motion and 3D vision in the equation, you can "flaunt" your looks much much better than having to select still camera pics for a dating app, hence the difference in perceived standards.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Golang
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Kade
I thought it was 2-8 nowadays

jfl
The ten scale works just fine imo. The psl scale just smacks of some narcissistic need to be different for its own sake.

• +1
in what world is being above average bad/ not good enough to get girls (5.5) ? lmfao this forum sometimes.

• +1
so much bluepilled trash in this thread,

Everyone on this website is coping, this is why lookism mogs

• +1