Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

Ok then rot without hooded eyes, your life your choice, in the end those who try will benefit and it seems it won't be you
I have hooded eyes
i would need undereye fat
but this method wont work for it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
I have hooded eyes
i would need undereye fat
but this method wont work for it.
As I said there are users who reported better undereye fat aswell
Your choice in the end.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and Deleted member 906
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Copemaxxing
  • +1
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and goat2x
It will give you top tier facial fat brooo
Idk how but it will
i think I will just get fillers. Why dont you get them? Giphy 8
look at those fat pads

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and goat2x
  • +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, NoBonezForMoanz, JizzFarmer and 1 other person
lmfao why hate on the specifics on the mechanism of increasing fat when there are multiple examples of the @NoBonezForMoanz theory proving correct.
It doesn't matter what type of fat increased, but there is fat increase. I think the point @NoBonezForMoanz is making is that a normal human should have hooded eyes, but if you dont you can obtain hooded eyes by exposure to cold and simulating of brown fat production. If you take an autopsy of a adult, they may not have brown fat in that area because their epigenetics make dictate already having fat pads there.
However, if you take an autopsy of someone who did not have hooded eyes, but tried this technique, they should theoretically have brown fat pads which act to produce heat upon exposure to the cold stimulus.
Again, it's not a sound explanation - but the more important point is that it works as proven by many people who have had success. So if you want to use the technique then do it? If you don't then don't?
Regardless of it works or not, exposure to ice water has many benefits with bloat and skincare in general - so it's not as if we are losing anything by do it.

• +1
Reactions: 189, KnoxHarrington, Deleted member 906 and 4 others
Just tried it yesterday and the pump worked! it seemed to tighten up my droopy upper eyelid by a little for some time. Instead of fat, could it just be more blood circulation going towards the area tightening up the droop and muscles or is actual fat around the eye area being put there?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and NoBonezForMoanz
Just tried it yesterday and the pump worked! it seemed to tighten up my droopy upper eyelid by a little for some time. Instead of fat, could it just be more blood circulation going towards the area tightening up the droop and muscles or is actual fat around the eye area being put there?
The pump itself is blood, that's logical
But it builds up and it can't be increased blood circulation all the time so it builds up fat there

@goat2x I've just read that brown fat in small amounts is located all over the body
Also there's beige fat which I didn't know existed, it's white fat cells which "mature" into brown fat cells, they store more fat per cell and don't have as many mitochondria as brown fat cells
That would explain why there was nothing in the body scan to be seen as they aren't real brown cells you know
This probably explains the theory soo...

Put your face in ice water NOW!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988, Deleted member 906, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
The pump itself is blood, that's logical
But it builds up and it can't be increased blood circulation all the time so it builds up fat there

@goat2x I've just read that brown fat in small amounts is located all over the body
Also there's beige fat which I didn't know existed, it's white fat cells which "mature" into brown fat cells, they store more fat per cell and don't have as many mitochondria as brown fat cells
That would explain why there was nothing in the body scan to be seen as they aren't real brown cells you know
This probably explains the theory soo...
Nice dude,
link it so i can read it too

• +1
Nice dude,
link it so i can read it too
Actually I've read it in a ray peat thread about hair loss and all that
And one guy mentioned today that brown fat actually is below the skin nourishing the hair follicels with blood as it has more circulation than white fat
And that some guys reported good results with putting tabasco/capsaicin on the balding spots as capsaicin converts white fat cells into brown ones (or beige probably, beige also produce heat) which is scientifically proven
And as the explanatory article he linked an alternative to capsaicin, called beta-lapachone, here they explain the connection to hair loss and also beige fat, if you google beige fat there's a lot of graphics explaining the differences

May try the capsaicin thing for my temples tho
And maybe combine it with cold exposure to the head
Maybe that's why washing your hair with cold water keeps the hair healthier, it stimulates the blood flow beneath the skin, delivering nutrients all that and taking all the metabolic shit and dht away
Wortha try at least

• +1
And one guy mentioned today that brown fat actually is below the skin nourishing the hair follicels with blood as it has more circulation than white fat
And that some guys reported good results with putting tabasco/capsaicin on the balding spots as capsaicin converts white fat cells into brown ones (or beige probably, beige also produce heat) which is scientifically proven
And as the explanatory article he linked an alternative to capsaicin, called beta-lapachone, here they explain the connection to hair loss and also beige fat, if you google beige fat there's a lot of graphics explaining the differences

Maybe that's why washing your hair with cold water keeps the hair healthier, it stimulates the blood flow beneath the skin, delivering nutrients all that and taking all the metabolic shit and dht away
Wortha try at least
i will read it
thanks.

• +1
I'm not gonna lie I've already tried this twice today and I"m gonna do it for a few weeks to see what happens
What results did you get

• +1
Holy shit my eye area looks much fresher and better today than before thanks man will do this for one month straight everyday! However bro my eyes are still hurting after a day is it usual for beginners and also when you lift your eyebrows do you see fat over the uper eyelid exposure thnx

• +1
  • Love it
  • +1
Holy shit my eye area looks much fresher and better today than before thanks man will do this for one month straight everyday! However bro my eyes are still hurting after a day is it usual for beginners and also when you lift your eyebrows do you see fat over the uper eyelid exposure thnx
Nice man, good luck with that
But prolonged hurting shouldn't happen usually, maybe you did it too cold for the beginning, try to do it with progression
If I lift my eyebrows my upper eyelids get exposed somewhat but I can see that there's fat lying on the supraorbitals so it looks all natural and all that, woth a better browridge it will be even better

• +1
Nice man, good luck with that
But prolonged hurting shouldn't happen usually, maybe you did it too cold for the beginning, try to do it with progression
If I lift my eyebrows my upper eyelids get exposed somewhat but I can see that there's fat lying on the supraorbitals so it looks all natural and all that, woth a better browridge it will be even better
awesome, so when you lift up the eyebrows there is way more fat than before you had right?

• +1
awesome, so when you lift up the eyebrows there is way more fat than before you had right?
Yeah, it's not like this thick padding that you see in good eye areas from birth but it's much much better than before
For the skin to fold itself you don't need that much fat, good supraorbitals will ofc help with that to look even better and keep the eyes hooded more often than not, like a cousin has got such good fat pads and supras+browridge that his eyes are hooded 90% of his mimicks, even when he raises the brows halfway the eyes still are hooded, such a dom chad he is

• +1
  • +1
My eyes are hooded
well why do you want them more hooded it's gonna take longer for you since you already have fat there.

• +1
Yeah, it's not like this thick padding that you see in good eye areas from birth but it's much much better than before
For the skin to fold itself you don't need that much fat, good supraorbitals will ofc help with that to look even better and keep the eyes hooded more often than not, like a cousin has got such good fat pads and supras+browridge that his eyes are hooded 90% of his mimicks, even when he raises the brows halfway the eyes still are hooded, such a dom chad he is
I have good orbitals just shit fat so when I lift my eyebrows you see all the uee piling out making it seem like i have bug eyes but in truth i have deep set just shit fat

• +1
I have good orbitals just shit fat so when I lift my eyebrows you see all the uee piling out making it seem like i have bug eyes but in truth i have deep set just shit fat
Yeah it will fill that up, got a friend with exactly the same problem, hollow upper eyes but very good supraorbitals, so he looks like a junkie lol

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 906 and Deleted member 9072
Do you think it would help if when we dunk our face in the water we raise our eyebrows? hence exposing more of the eye to the cold water and increasing rate of fat buildup? because my eyebrows are pretty lowset so I feel like when I dunk my head my brow ridge and all protects my eyes from the cold water exposure?

• +1
Reactions: fachero17 and Deleted member 906
Do you think it would help if when we dunk our face in the water we raise our eyebrows? hence exposing more of the eye to the cold water and increasing rate of fat buildup? because my eyebrows are pretty lowset so I feel like when I dunk my head my brow ridge and all protects my eyes from the cold water exposure?
Go over your closed eye with your finger, if it's not one piece and is kinda folded then yeah you can do that but with closed eyes it should reach everything evenly
It does feel a bit colder to the eyes if I raise the brows tho

• +1
Reactions: fachero17 and Deleted member 906
well why do you want them more hooded it's gonna take longer for you since you already have fat there.
Because 1 is more hooded than the other

• +1

Wortha try at least
Bro
I read it how the fuck is that supposed to prove that there are brown fat below your eyes

• +1
Bro
I read it how the fuck is that supposed to prove that there are brown fat below your eyes
Not brown, didn't say that
I read from it that beige fat exists
And it's probably the beige fat that is around the eyes
Since the fat around the eyes is obviously producing heat when cold but doesn't appear on the brown fat scans, so it's an in-between meaning it can only be beige fat
Just shared the link because it looked like you were interested in the beige fat thing haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988 and Deleted member 906
Not brown, didn't say that
I read from it that beige fat exists
And it's probably the beige fat that is around the eyes
Since the fat around the eyes is obviously producing heat when cold but doesn't appear on the brown fat scans, so it's an in-between meaning it can only be beige fat
Just shared the link because it looked like you were interested in the beige fat thing haha
Quick question then, why doesn't the beige fat appear in other regions of the face due to cold exposure?
I'm a little worried that doing this technique may mean an increase in my buccal fat pad which is not ideal,for people who have been doing this for months have you seen any increase in buccal fat pad because that would be a drawback

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906, goat2x and NoBonezForMoanz
Quick question then, why doesn't the beige fat appear in other regions of the face due to cold exposure?
I'm a little worried that doing this technique may mean an increase in my buccal fat pad which is not ideal,for people who have been doing this for months have you seen any increase in buccal fat pad because that would be a drawback
It doesn't appear there as the fat in the rest of the face is white as it doesn't produce heat, especially the cheeks which become more hollow with cold exposure due to cryolipolysis, meaning white fat gets reduced while heat producing fat (beige and brown) adapt to the heat demand so they grow in size
It seems that only the eye area has fat which is capable of producing heat
And beige fat can't magically appear out of nowhere so you're safe
My cheeks have gotten leaner and leaner with time aswell

• +1
this got rid of my bloat a bit

• +1
It doesn't appear there as the fat in the rest of the face is white as it doesn't produce heat, especially the cheeks which become more hollow with cold exposure due to cryolipolysis, meaning white fat gets reduced while heat producing fat (beige and brown) adapt to the heat demand so they grow in size
It seems that only the eye area has fat which is capable of producing heat
And beige fat can't magically appear out of nowhere so you're safe
My cheeks have gotten leaner and leaner with time aswell
does the more fat in the eye area give the illusion of narrow smaller eyes than vertically big.

• +1
does the more fat in the eye area give the illusion of narrow smaller eyes than vertically big.
Vertically big usually means bug eyed, no?
Every bit of fat will hide the upper eyelids, making them look more deepset in that regard
But that aspie vertically big is by shit undereye support, droopy eyelids , got that aswell so I know your pain
Depending on how the bone is beneath the eyes it can help a bit but will probably not help at all with lower lid tightness

• +1
Vertically big usually means bug eyed, no?
Every bit of fat will hide the upper eyelids, making them look more deepset in that regard
But that aspie vertically big is by shit undereye support, droopy eyelids , got that aswell so I know your pain
Depending on how the bone is beneath the eyes it can help a bit but will probably not help at all with lower lid tightness
think of it this way before when you relax you eyes you would have alot of uee but with fat you can relax your eyes with barely any uee coming out and it makes the eyes height smaller?

• +1
think of it this way before when you relax you eyes you would have alot of uee but with fat you can relax your eyes with barely any uee coming out and it makes the eyes height smaller?
It hides the eyeball itself yes but the white stays the same I think, maybe rhe fat pushes it a bit down
The main culprit behind it is most often loose undereye lids which make the whole eye appear roundish

• +1
It hides the eyeball itself yes but the white stays the same I think, maybe rhe fat pushes it a bit down
The main culprit behind it is most often loose undereye lids which make the whole eye appear roundish
sclera show?

• +1
anyways imma still do this since the pump was fucken ego boost looked like curry barret legit havent done it for a couple of days and eye area starting becoming shit again good thread man

• +1
sclera show?
Yeah but I mean the overall area, from above, from below makes it seem big
And yeah the ego boost is insane man

• +1
Yeah but I mean the overall area, from above, from below makes it seem big
And yeah the ego boost is insane man
fat_hooding_old-png.325132
"I wanna take things slow"
fat_hooding_2605_rested-png.428530
"I fucked her in front of her father"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, 6485b025t, far336 and 5 others
Holy shit dude, lifefuelmaxx. Will this work on hollow eyes with literally 0% bf under brow?

• +1
Holy shit dude, lifefuelmaxx. Will this work on hollow eyes with literally 0% bf under brow?
See the first pic? That was pure skin bro :p

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, Copemaxxing and Deleted member 906