Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

It adds brown fat around your eyes since they're vital organs,, but it helps lose fat around the face since it debloats it
fucking great

So my browridge wont melted?

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel
And does it help with under eye support?

If so then I woulf suck the sperm out of the person who came with this idea

• JFL
Reactions: NormieKilla

Sorry bro it doesn't help under eyes, my under eyes are still shit :( but atleast now they're halfway decent :)

also will it burm facial fat
Oh i should mention this guy I work with asked if I've been going to the gym cus he said my face looked thinner after I've been doing this for like 2 months.

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Yusu
  • JFL
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, malignant, Deleted member 6403 and 1 other person
keep bumping up this magnificient thread boys

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 5875
Sorry bro it doesn't help under eyes, my under eyes are still shit :( but atleast now they're halfway decent :)
they do give some circulation underneath there causing some of the dark circles to go away

Does this work under the eyes? I dont need more hooding I just need undereye fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Does this work under the eyes? I dont need more hooding I just need undereye fat
sometihng i think due to blood circulation under eyes can help but yes i think it does bro

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy
sometihng i think due to blood circulation under eyes can help but yes i think it does bro
U sure? Has anyone tried it there?

U sure? Has anyone tried it there?
check out all results man also i tried if for a day only cause lazy but my eyes were much better for a few hours less uee and a bi better under eye due to blood circulation

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and RecessedPrettyboy
check out all results man also i tried if for a day only cause lazy but my eyes were much better for a few hours less uee and a bi better under eye due to blood circulation
Im currently researching for a cream that locally stimulates/increases fat cells that can be used around the eyes. If I cant find anything I might try it

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksJourney, goat2x, NoBonezForMoanz and 3 others
Im currently researching for a cream that locally stimulates/increases fat cells that can be used around the eyes. If I cant find anything I might try it
Holy shit I just found something
New thread coming soon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: wasted, LooksJourney, NoBonezForMoanz and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LooksJourney, malignant and Deleted member 9072

Under eye support not directly as it is dependant on the bones underneath, it does increase something there, like it gets somewhat thicker but nothing special, only when you bulk and gain face fat the undereyes get filled with fat
Also I discovered it by accident when icebathing back then

Holy shit I just found something
New thread coming soon
Giga lifefuel man, tag me aswell
Curious if it works better in conjunction with the cold

• +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy and Deleted member 9072
OP your cock deserves to be sucked by every user's of the forum !

• +1
Reactions: GetThatBread
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and NormieKilla
I tried every ways but nothing has worked. I guess not everything can work for everyone unfortunately

I tried every ways but nothing has worked. I guess not everything can work for everyone unfortunately
Some more info? Method? Pump? Duration? Food/calories? Phenotype?
It's just that some theories why it works for some but not for others are difficult to understand as there's always an exception for every theory

But glad that you've tried, kinda weird why some don't report any success

• +1
Wouldn't it be better to just get surgery or fat filler

• Hmm...
Wouldn't it be better to just get surgery or fat filler
obviously better because instant results but with dedication you can get legit natural improvement

• +1
obviously better because instant results but with dedication you can get legit natural improvement
I wonder how long to see results

• +1
I wonder how long to see results
gotta depend on perosn tbh some people reported no results because some of them probably already had enough hooding therefore faster results if you have less fat the more fat around eyes the more longer it will take tbh

• +1
Reactions: Swolepenisman
bump @abmonger at least bump up the thread if you gonna lurk bro

How long? Everyday? and how cold? Thnx bro
Yea everyday basically 5 min to start with once a day. Then 15 min total now and twice a day. Also I didn't do it for like 3 weeks total during the time. But I think nobonezformonez said you won't see the results fading away unless you dont do it for a month or so. Also very cold, like ice cold ~35 degrees Fahrenheit just above 0 celcius

• Woah
Yea everyday basically 5 min to start with once a day. Then 15 min total now and twice a day. Also I didn't do it for like 3 weeks total during the time. But I think nobonezformonez said you won't see the results fading away unless you dont do it for a month or so. Also very cold, like ice cold ~35 degrees Fahrenheit just above 0 celcius
MY tap isnt cold enough so Ill just put cold water in the freezer for 30 minutes. Also have you seen more results as of currently now. And also by 15 twice a day meanign 30 min in total?

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma
MY tap isnt cold enough so Ill just put cold water in the freezer for 30 minutes. Also have you seen more results as of currently now. And also by 15 twice a day meanign 30 min in total?
Do you not have ice cubes? You should leave the water in the freezer until it starts to freeze over probably. And by 15 min I meant I do it twice a day which results to 15 min total. Like in the morning I do it for 5 minutes then at night 10 minutes.

• +1
Do you not have ice cubes? You should leave the water in the freezer until it starts to freeze over probably. And by 15 min I meant I do it twice a day which results to 15 min total. Like in the morning I do it for 5 minutes then at night 10 minutes.
I do but its better to leave it in the freezer with ice cubes for how long? because my tap water is warm as fuk even when on the coldest possibility

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma
I do but its better to leave it in the freezer with ice cubes for how long? because my tap water is warm as fuk even when on the coldest possibility
Oh okay, what i do is I take a large movie theatre sized cup and put all that ice in a bowl thats only slightly bigger than my face. I reccomend putting in a lot of ice since the ice will start to melt from the warmth of your face within 5 minutes. Also its fine as long as you have ice cubes tbh you can leave it in the fridge if you want it colder though

• +1
Oh okay, what i do is I take a large movie theatre sized cup and put all that ice in a bowl thats only slightly bigger than my face. I reccomend putting in a lot of ice since the ice will start to melt from the warmth of your face within 5 minutes. Also its fine as long as you have ice cubes tbh you can leave it in the fridge if you want it colder though
thnx bro also fine if i put it in freezer it's alot faster to make it colder and easier over here in North America our tap is warm? and also hurts as fuk man do you have that numb feeling after and the feeling you cant move or feel eyebrows?

thnx bro also fine if i put it in freezer it's alot faster to make it colder and easier over here in North America our tap is warm? and also hurts as fuk man do you have that numb feeling after and the feeling you cant move or feel eyebrows?
Yea i get that all over my face it only hurts when I speed through the first 2 minutes or so. But you'll get used to it until it feels good :)

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 9072
Yea i get that all over my face it only hurts when I speed through the first 2 minutes or so. But you'll get used to it until it feels good :)
Hows your results currently now?

Hows your results currently now?
Good still I think I've peaked my results but my eyes look a lot better than before, they're not always fully hooded but they're not bug eyed like they were before

• Love it

Attachments

• 20200907_025459.jpg
    20200907_025459.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 150
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 9072
much better bro and is it actual fat i mean when you raise eyerows can you see fat
Yea pure fat tbh its reddish and thick

• Woah