Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

• +1
Reactions: malignant and Deleted member 7076
Yea everyday basically 5 min to start with once a day. Then 15 min total now and twice a day. Also I didn't do it for like 3 weeks total during the time. But I think nobonezformonez said you won't see the results fading away unless you dont do it for a month or so. Also very cold, like ice cold ~35 degrees Fahrenheit just above 0 celcius
To go safe I would not do the pause longer than 2 weeks, after that time it seems to recede in the beginning
These are my eyes as of 5 sec ago

Actually some nice results man,
nice to see how this small thread evolved into this group somehow where people are just helping each other, basically how it should be like haha

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Yo momma and Deleted member 9072
is ice bag enough for 30 seconds 5 times a day?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Water is better bro tbh, because ice can hurt as fuk doing it the first time

• +1
Reactions: Yusu and malignant
bro I would suck the huge cock of 10 horses to ascend don"t tell me about pain

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: alriodai, Tallooksmaxxer, doll and 8 others
bump ngl tbh best of the best thread

Not ice bag but ice cubes directly work quite well, let them melt
Yeah that's true aswell, ice cubes are better if you've been doing this for 2 weeks

Ice hurts like fuck

• +1
Reactions: Yo momma and NoBonezForMoanz
If it isnt in my genetics because my parents have uee and i never had hooded eyes or fat even as a baby can this cold therapy still work because the body would respond by adding fat?
[automerge]1599550039[/automerge]
If it isnt in my genetics because my parents have uee and i never had hooded eyes or fat even as a baby can this cold therapy still work because the body would respond by adding fat?

wait wait wait
where did u hear genetics influence this
if so lifefuel bc my moms whole side eyes has good fat pads but mine are shit

• +1
wait wait wait
Both you guys should get fat pads regardless cus it adds brown fat around they eyes due to them being a vital organ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and malignant
wait wait wait
Hmm it should over a longer period of time, the human body adapts and somehow our elders back in time have also somehow developed that fat
I was born with good fat pads, had them as a small child but then my health went to shit and I had nonhooded eyes for like 14 years of my life lol
But now they're back how they used to be
So it definitely should be possible, would maybe need some more time tho

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 9072 and malignant
@malignant lifefuel right?

• Love it
Reactions: malignant
/./.
tomatically
slowly becoming more russian with this shit each day ngl
gonna hop in an ice lake one day for supreme hooding

• Woah
/./.
slowly becoming more russian with this shit each day ngl
gonna hop in an ice lake one day for supreme hooding
your so close to opry hooding

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076 and godlikesz
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 9072
this shit really works? for how long daily do you put ice in your eyes?
never tried yet but you can ask @Yo momma its gotta be cold ice water bro and dont take too many breaks

• +1
Reactions: godlikesz
never tried yet but you can ask @Yo momma its gotta be cold ice water bro and dont take too many breaks
dem well im not going to put my face on fking cold ice water tho , maybe will try with something like this
could be better and more comfortable

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 9072
14 days in, its slowly working, its also helped my left eye look more symmetrical with my right (one is way more hooded than the other) it’s improved slightly! My skin also just looks better in general even under eye area. Honestly praying I have O’pry hooding after 3 months.

• +1
  • Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer, SteveRogers, Oueyy and 4 others
can cold water burn fat in chin area

So, if I understand this correctly,

routine is smashing ice cubes to closed eyes (one ice cube per eye) until they melt, do that once daily?

Or do I add more ice cubes once the first ones are melted?

Can't even believe the state of this forum. People debating wether they should chew with their molars or front teeth instead of planning eye surgery :forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x, Inscol and SteveRogers
im more interesed on the fat in under eye tho
For that it may work but tbh I think more and more that undereye fat is a lot more health related than uppereye fat, like it's an indicator for some things
The color can improve a bit with cold and it will become slightly softer overall, like my hollowness is gone but color, shape and size are the same, because bones and I guess liver/gut health is still not at 100%
And icepacks aren't the best, it can work but it's a lot more effective if you melt the ice cube directly on the eyes

14 days in, its slowly working, its also helped my left eye look more symmetrical with my right (one is way more hooded than the other) it’s improved slightly! My skin also just looks better in general even under eye area. Honestly praying I have O’pry hooding after 3 months.
That's nice man keep it up

can cold water burn fat in chin area
Haven't tried it, but it does debloat the face overall and reduces cheek fat so yeah just try it, for that an icepack or bag of ice is better tho, doesn't hurt that much there and it's a bigger area
So, if I understand this correctly,

routine is smashing ice cubes to closed eyes (one ice cube per eye) until they melt, do that once daily?

Or do I add more ice cubes once the first ones are melted?
Eyesmashes me

Nah just hold the ice against the closed eyes, move ir around to brows, left right, undereye
And when it hurts hard change the eye, in that time you give the first one some time to rest
You don't need a second ice cube in the beginning as this is the hardcore quick version that hurts thr most so start off slowly

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and godlikesz
Would simply dunking your face in cold water work?

Can't even believe the state of this forum. People debating wether they should chew with their molars or front teeth instead of planning eye surgery :forcedsmile:
Got a lot of free time to read through the whole thread and pointing out one small detail that's kinda off topic eh?

Also what is fixable and how in the eye area?
Fat, UEE, high set eyebrows caused by the lack of fat? Just use cold bro, no need for fillers or some shit
Browridge? Chewing does indeed help with that, I can see it on myself
Undereyesupport? At least lf2+ or implants but that ain't no eye surgery
The only thing you can achieve through eye surgery ist soft tissue manipulation like cantho

Seens that that one chewing post hit a wound of yours, either you're too old, chewed like a retard and got tmj or longer midface idk not my problem I'm just here to help guys who are in the same boat as me and you can take what you want out of it

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington, SteveRogers and Deleted member 9072
Would simply dunking your face in cold water work?
Yes but make the water very cold, put it in a bowl and all of that into the fridge or if you do the shower very cold and put your face under it, it should work aswell
You will know if the temperature is sufficient when the eye area is pumped up afterwards

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7866
Yes but make the water very cold, put it in a bowl and all of that into the fridge or if you do the shower very cold and put your face under it, it should work aswell
You will know if the temperature is sufficient when the eye area is pumped up afterwards
This may be one of those very rare highIQ graycel posts

Got a lot of free time to read through the whole thread and pointing out one small detail that's kinda off topic eh?

Also what is fixable and how in the eye area?
Fat, UEE, high set eyebrows caused by the lack of fat? Just use cold bro, no need for fillers or some shit
Browridge? Chewing does indeed help with that, I can see it on myself
Undereyesupport? At least lf2+ or implants but that ain't no eye surgery
The only thing you can achieve through eye surgery ist soft tissue manipulation like cantho

Seens that that one chewing post hit a wound of yours, either you're too old, chewed like a retard and got tmj or longer midface idk not my problem I'm just here to help guys who are in the same boat as me and you can take what you want out of it
O

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Surgery aint always the way. Health can affect your eye area and that can include dehydration or sleep. Also surgery can be risky sometimes

@NoBonezForMoanz Seems like your eye shape stayed the same however cause of more fat around the area ti gives off the illusion of a more rectangular eye shape. I dont know just noticed it in your before and after pics. You dont seem bug eyed anymore?

@NoBonezForMoanz Seems like your eye shape stayed the same however cause of more fat around the area ti gives off the illusion of a more rectangular eye shape. I dont know just noticed it in your before and after pics. You dont seem bug eyed anymore?
Fat hooding from above makes the eyelid appear more straight (like opry for example)
So it's probably from that
Bug eyed from the front? Not really
From the side? Still bug eyed, obv not as bad as before but still, undereye support is shit so that's why
The worst is when someone catches me off guard when I look up, loose lower eyelids so it looks like a deer in the headlights, but I try to minimize those situations haha

• +1
Fat hooding from above makes the eyelid appear more straight (like opry for example)
From the side? Still bug eyed, obv not as bad as before but still, undereye support is shit so that's why
The worst is when someone catches me off guard when I look up, loose lower eyelids so it looks like a deer in the headlights, but I try to minimize those situations haha
Its like your a whole new person jfl

Bump

• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz, Yo momma and Deleted member 9072
Same, still subhumam from the side :lul:

• So Sad
Apologies if this has already been covered; but can it work by putting your face directly under the coldest setting in the shower for a few seconds?

Apologies if this has already been covered; but can it work by putting your face directly under the coldest setting in the shower for a few seconds?
Yes it works aswell, you need more than a few seconds tho
More like x seconds, short break if it's too cold to the eyes, repeat until you feel like it's enough
Can check in the bath mirror if the pump's already there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8842
You should try this; https://looksmax.org/threads/holy-fucking-shit-hunter-eyes-nonsurically-gtfih.125375/

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 9072
Has anyone gotten thicker eyebrows from doing this? From increased blood flow, same as how minox peppermint oil grow hair

Have you had any success with it?
Like even now in summer when I am squinching many hours of the day I don't notice any difference in lower lid tightness, didn't do the active method tho
That's one of those things that's bugging me the most, there are many people who have meh undereye support but tight eyelids making the eye area still look good
Yeah I’ve been doing it for almost 3 weeks, gonna check my results after 6, I haven’t noticed anything really, however, I can feel the muscles being worked now and have a better “mind muscle connection”. I don’t know if it’ll work but I just figure that it’s worth a try and if nothing happens then who cares, it hasn’t stopped me or hindered me in anything in any way, I just squint on the drive to and from work + half a movie every night (the other half of the movie I use your method)

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
Yeah I’ve been doing it for almost 3 weeks, gonna check my results after 6, I haven’t noticed anything really, however, I can feel the muscles being worked now and have a better “mind muscle connection”. I don’t know if it’ll work but I just figure that it’s worth a try and if nothing happens then who cares, it hasn’t stopped me or hindered me in anything in any way, I just squint on the drive to and from work + half a movie every night (the other half of the movie I use your method)
Is your upper eyelid less droopy at least? What do you mean by feeling muscles now?
[automerge]1600062614[/automerge]
Is your upper eyelid less droopy at least? What do you mean by feeling muscles now?

[automerge]1600062614[/automerge]

It’s just for lower eyelids, so what I mean is that’s I can feel the muscle working and can squint to the point where my eye is almost closed, without contracting any other facial muscles. I don’t know if that makes sense, it’s a bodybuilding term.
As for upper eyelids idk, as I said I haven’t noticed much difference since it’s been such a short period of time, I’ll inbox you in a couple weeks with picture results if you’d like.

• +1
It’s just for lower eyelids, so what I mean is that’s I can feel the muscle working and can squint to the point where my eye is almost closed, without contracting any other facial muscles. I don’t know if that makes sense, it’s a bodybuilding term.
As for upper eyelids idk, as I said I haven’t noticed much difference since it’s been such a short period of time, I’ll inbox you in a couple weeks with picture results if you’d like.
for sure thanks man

Has anyone gotten thicker eyebrows from doing this? From increased blood flow, same as how minox peppermint oil grow hair
Not directly, the hair follicles need hormones and other small factors it seems
My dht is now better and thus the brows aswell
Also using peppermint/castor/argan blend on the brows, I can see new hair follicles above the existing ones so lifefuel as they are about to thicken up vertically
Alright it can't hurt so I'll try it now with dedication

• +1
Reactions: SteveRogers, Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 9670
Best thread on this site currently, mogs all of best of the best

Thanks for posting

• Love it
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted member 9072
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast. How many minutes or second per session do you put your face in the water for us it like u do 10 sets of 30 seconds or you just constantly do it for a random amount of time. How many minutes under water would you recommend for someone starting out

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 9670