Hoodingmaxxing/CTmaxxing 101

See the first pic? That was pure skin bro :p
I mean you think it will work on the type of hollow sunken eye form on the right?
Maxresdefault

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 906
I hope this works tbh my eyes would look.so much better with less uee

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072 and Deleted member 906
I mean you think it will work on the type of hollow sunken eye form on the right?
View attachment 601031
If your supraorbitals are high set af, shallow and without fat then it's over dude, incisor chew your way till ascension no joke
Try everything in your ability to improve the bones around the eyes, perfect posture, chintuck hardmew, chew chew chew with full force dude
Do the cold thing along the way, will add fat there, everything's better than no fat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072
Vertically big usually means bug eyed, no?
Every bit of fat will hide the upper eyelids, making them look more deepset in that regard
But that aspie vertically big is by shit undereye support, droopy eyelids , got that aswell so I know your pain
Depending on how the bone is beneath the eyes it can help a bit but will probably not help at all with lower lid tightness
i guess the illusion of deep set eyes and also how the hooding folds over the uee gives illusion of better pfl to pfh ratio

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz
If your supraorbitals are high set af, shallow and without fat then it's over dude, incisor chew your way till ascension no joke
Try everything in your ability to improve the bones around the eyes, perfect posture, chintuck hardmew, chew chew chew with full force dude
Do the cold thing along the way, will add fat there, everything's better than no fat
maybe i should have been more clear when you relax you eyes with alot of uee it looks worse than someone lets who when he relaxes his eyes he has fat atleast taking back some of the uee and of course when you relax you eyes they seem narrow more

e
maybe i should have been more clear when you relax you eyes with alot of uee it looks worse than someone lets who when he relaxes his eyes he has fat atleast taking back some of the uee and of course when you relax you eyes they seem narrow more
easier at squinting at not looking like a retard while doing it lol

How much time should I let my face under cold water ?

Are the gains (I mean the loss of uee) is permanent ?

Any disadvantages if I'm form hot climate origin?

your under eye support seems better tbh

Good stuff I’m going to try this along with micro needling routine.

• +1
Reactions: KnoxHarrington and NoBonezForMoanz
Yeah..? Agree

How much time should I let my face under cold water ?

Are the gains (I mean the loss of uee) is permanent ?
Depends on water temp but 5min is a good time regardless, or until the pain gets bad
It becomes permanent after 4-6 months of doing it regurarly (every 3 days as a maintenance routine is ok if you've built up the desired level of fat)

Any disadvantages if I'm form hot climate origin?
Can't say for sure, some guys who have hot climate phenos can't really build up fat there dunno why
But not any which I know of, just try dude

your under eye support seems better tbh
In the squinch pics yeah ofc but overall I don't think it changed that much when rested

Yeah..? Agree

Depends on water temp but 5min is a good time regardless, or until the pain gets bad
It becomes permanent after 4-6 months of doing it regurarly (every 3 days as a maintenance routine is ok if you've built up the desired level of fat)

Can't say for sure, some guys who have hot climate phenos can't really build up fat there dunno why
But not any which I know of, just try dude

In the squinch pics yeah ofc but overall I don't think it changed that much when rested
tbh it might me the hooding again making the undereye support seem better anyways this is the best thread so far in my opinion on looksmax keep up the great work man

• Love it
Yeah..? Agree

Depends on water temp but 5min is a good time
You are talking about the eyes only right ? I can't dip them on a bowl of cold water without dipping my whole face simultaneously. I tried putting ice cubes directly on both eyes but the pain is so unbearable.

You are talking about the eyes only right ? I can't dip them on a bowl of cold water without dipping my whole face simultaneously. I tried putting ice cubes directly on both eyes but the pain is so unbearable.
For the water bowl it's the whole face obviously, is debloating and overall good for the skin as well
But ice cube directly it's the best if you take one, put it on one eye (upper eyelid and undereye), when it hurts badly take it to the other eye, repeat
Basically you're givin short intense bursts of cold followed by short rests as the other eye is being exposed, like hiit kinda

• +1
Reactions: far336, Deleted member 8988 and NormieKilla
@NoBonezForMoanz

You mentioned that some people with hot climate phenos cant build up fat there, are they people who mentioned they weren't getting results from this thread or other source?

I would think if you were hot climate pheno, it might take longer for your body to accept that it is being exposed to prolonged cold exposure and build up fat. So, you would probably need to do it for a couple of months before you started getting sufficient results? I think your pheno will just determine how easily your body fills that fat there as it accepts that your environment requires you to have it.

Agree or disagree?

• +1
Sup guys,
this is kind of a guide to increase your eye hooding by increasing the fat in that region. Yes, this is mostly lifefuel for guys with fucked up orbitals like me and the progress is fast.

How To:
Basically you want to expose your eye region to cold water (<7°C), be it a full on ice bath with putting your face inside the water aswell or (don't have experience with that) just putting your face in ice cold water. The cold exposure stimulates increased fat storage in those delicate regions around your eyeballs and voilà you can even see it directly afterwards.

The Theory:
Generally it is known that Cold Thermogenesis/Cold Therapy (Wim Hof and especially Jack Kruse deliver awesome information on this) puts your body in a fat burning mode, as the cold basically "melts" your fat cells, that's why many surgeons nowadays offer cryotherapy, because it works.
Longer exposures like ice bathing stimulate the production of brown adipose tissue especially in your upper torso, brown adipose tissue doesn't insulate and doesn't store fat like your basic white adipose tissue, it burns fat into heat, that's why Wim Hof and all the Himalayan monks can live easily in the cold, because they radiate heat.
Cold Thermogenesis has many many other benefits but for now let's get back to the eyes.

I was wondering why the fat around my eyes was basically nonexistent and why the body doesn't want to store fat there even though the eye area should be one of the last body regions to have little fat, because it's crucial for the health and protection of the eyes. I just don't want to pay so much for fat grafting jfl
The word protection of the eyes then striked through my mind, fat around the eyes is there to protect them...from the cold because of its insulation etc.

Since I've been ice bathing for over 2 months now and my cold resistance increased substantially and I thought hey why not dunk my face in the water aswell.
How I instantly knew afterwards that this will work was that only the skin around my eyes was red, the rest of the face was normal. The skin turns red, where the most heat is being produced (upper chest, upper back and now the orbital region). I'm not sure if this method works with exposing only the face or if you need that full body cold in addition, that's up to you for experimenting

To sum it up/ Routine:
Fat around the eyeball should be a normal thing for a human being as it protects the eyes from the cold.
As a routine I suggest to either do it daily or every second day, you either have cold water outside, maybe in your garden idk or you just buy/take icecubes in a bag OR make ice water in a bowl. You put your face in the water for as long as you can, this will hurt like hell in the beginning because your face/skin isn't used to expand your veins beneath the skin, but everytime it's gonna be 1. more comfortable and 2. easier to do it for extended periods of time, eventually being able to comfortably apply ice bags on other regions of your body, like your belly, to burn fat.

To show you that it works really fucking fast, because the eye region is so thin and small, I include three pics, 2 from a month ago, 1 from now without squinting and the eye hooding trick, and 1 with the eye hooding trick + squinting (bad quality tho sorry)
As you can see the UEE is significantly smaller now and my eyebrows improved aswell with castor+mint+argan mix

Thanks for reading
Wouldnt This decrease hollow cheeks

• Hmm...
cold usually burns fat from but i guess what he is saying is that there is certain kind of fat on upper eyelid that will increase to protect eyes

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: SteveRogers, NoBonezForMoanz and Deleted
cold usually burns fat from but i guess what he is saying is that there is certain kind of fat on upper eyelid that will increase to protect eyes
The next psl god

• Love it
@NoBonezForMoanz

You mentioned that some people with hot climate phenos cant build up fat there, are they people who mentioned they weren't getting results from this thread or other source?

I would think if you were hot climate pheno, it might take longer for your body to accept that it is being exposed to prolonged cold exposure and build up fat. So, you would probably need to do it for a couple of months before you started getting sufficient results? I think your pheno will just determine how easily your body fills that fat there as it accepts that your environment requires you to have it.

Agree or disagree?
Yeah probably that's the case, I cannot imagine that the human body would not adapt to the environment just because of regional phenotype differences, so it just takes longer or the diet of those people is shit like it often is in such countries

They would become even more hollow, fat burning along with nice debloating effects

Alright here are my results.
Been doing it for about 3-4 weeks, did stop for like 4 days in between due to being super busy. After those 4 days the hooding started to recede so I started again. Both of these pictures are the same eye (my worst one with the least hooding) taken an hour after waking up.

They aren't opry hooded but considering what they were originally there had been good progress. I’m going to keep continuing and see what I can get to.

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 685, SteveRogers, Deleted member 9072 and 2 others
Been doing it for about 3-4 weeks, did stop for like 4 days in between due to being super busy. After those 4 days the hooding started to recede so I started again. Both of these pictures are the same eye (my worst one with the least hooding) taken an hour after waking up.

They aren't opry hooded but considering what they were originally there had been good progress. I’m going to keep continuing and see what I can get to.

Thanks for sharing your progress, looks pretty good for 3-4 weeks, somewhat comparable to my 3 weeks so keep going
Do you incisor chew? The browridge growth should help you with extending the hooding to a larger area because as of now it won't fill the entire upper eyelid, the inner part will be visible so definitely try that, progress in that regard is actually fast, as 19yo I can see a definite difference in my zygomatic arches and overall subtle differences surrounding the eyes

• +1
Reactions: fachero17
Thanks for sharing your progress, looks pretty good for 3-4 weeks, somewhat comparable to my 3 weeks so keep going
Do you incisor chew? The browridge growth should help you with extending the hooding to a largWer area because as of now it won't fill the entire upper eyelid, the inner part will be visible so definitely try that, progress in that regard is actually fast, as 19yo I can see a definite difference in my zygomatic arches and overall subtle differences surrounding the eyes

What's incisor chewing?

What's incisor chewing?
Chewing hard gum with your incisors, so with the front teeth
Based on the force simulations most pressure is on the browridge so it will grow to absorb those forces to the skull, there's been a progress post by someone on this
Also things like ccw rotation and all that, since many who have been chewing on molars only reported cw rotation, so incisors do the opposite

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Aero and Deleted member 685
How long does the effect last?

Chewing hard gum with your incisors, so with the front teeth
Based on the force simulations most pressure is on the browridge so it will grow to absorb those forces to the skull, there's been a progress post by someone on this
Also things like ccw rotation and all that, since many who have been chewing on molars only reported cw rotation, so incisors do the opposite
do you mind giving the link to the progress guide please?

How long does the effect last?
If you do it for like 4-6 months (everyday is not needed) it will be permanent by then

do you mind giving the link to the progress guide please?
Here's one who compressed his orbitals and improved his zygos and all that

And this one with the browridge

• +1
Reactions: fachero17

under eye support seems better blood circulation i guess @NoBonezForMoanz

Just finished my first session, insane hooding and I get what OP means by the pump. I used a big plastic container filled it up with tap water, chucked some ice in there and put it in fridge overnight. Got some reddening around the brow ridge as well. Excited to continue coz it lowkey feels nice and is good for your skin.
Edit: I feel like if you don’t get the pump and slight reddening you just aren’t making your water cold enough, it has to give you a brain freeze every time you dunk into it.
Edit 2: I’ll actually have a good indicator of if this works because I have a visible spider vein on one of my brows that’s always pissed me off, if this skin there does get thicker it will become less visible.

Last edited:
  • Love it
under eye support seems better blood circulation i guess @NoBonezForMoanz
Maybe it plays a role yeah but it's a lot of different things, some just have very tight eyelids with shit bones, some have a fuckton of fat, some got the bones, some have all of this but every little thing plays a huge role in this I agree

• +1
should be in the best of the best tbh

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
should be in the best of the best tbh
No because "fillers are quicker" so we don't need natural methods obviously you know

Jokes aside I don't really mind that much anymore since there have been users registering for the sole purpose of thanking me for this information, so I'm gladly the hero of the grey people

Obviously most colored users will dismiss this information because of arrogance but hey it's their loss so I don't mind

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: SteveRogers and Deleted member 9072
No because "fillers are quicker" so we don't need natural methods obviously you know

Jokes aside I don't really mind that much anymore since there have been users registering for the sole purpose of thanking me for this information, so I'm gladly the hero of the grey people

Obviously most colored users will dismiss this information because of arrogance but hey it's their loss so I don't mind
I‘m glad that it isn‘t in best of the best.More people have acces to it. Way easier to see if it works for everybody and if not what are the factors for it working.

• +1
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer and NoBonezForMoanz
Very interested in this thread and will try soon. The thing that's bugging me though.. There's no Brown Fat in the face, so whatever progress everyone is seeing is something unrelated to brown fat. I have no idea what else it would be, but it's definitely not brown fat.

OP, I have no freaking idea how you found that out but I can say it's LEGIT
I've been doing it for 2 weeks with icecubes, I cover them with a shirt so the water doesn't slide down my cheeks and still I can see a lot of improvement

The first time I did it was for around 4 minutes only, couldn't handle the pain, now I've been doing it for 8-10 min 2x a day
Never have seen my eyes so healthy looking like now, it probably somehow affects the lower area too but not as much as the upper, I still need orbital implants NGL
When I squint it looks way more hooded than before, I can tell this shit is not broscience nor placebo because I legitimately got freaked out at the pump on the first day and compared to pictures I took before

I'm half Italian and half Lithuanian, I look like the stereotype of Mediterranid pheno though my eyes are too deep and have little to no fat, where I live it's rarely cold so maybe that supports validation to your theory

Holy fuck how haven't I ever thought about that you're a freaking genius, now what we need to find out is WHY it works? Since it's not brown fat, then what is it

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope you looksmax to 8 PSL Lmao

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: |Daddy_Zygos|, 189, far336 and 3 others
I've been doing it for 2 weeks with icecubes, I cover them with a shirt so the water doesn't slide down my cheeks and still I can see a lot of improvement

The first time I did it was for around 4 minutes only, couldn't handle the pain, now I've been doing it for 8-10 min 2x a day
Never have seen my eyes so healthy looking like now, it probably somehow affects the lower area too but not as much as the upper, I still need orbital implants NGL
When I squint it looks way more hooded than before, I can tell this shit is not broscience nor placebo because I legitimately got freaked out at the pump on the first day and compared to pictures I took before

I'm half Italian and half Lithuanian, I look like the stereotype of Mediterranid pheno though my eyes are too deep and have little to no fat, where I live it's rarely cold so maybe that supports validation to your theory

Holy fuck how haven't I ever thought about that you're a freaking genius, now what we need to find out is WHY it works? Since it's not brown fat, then what is it

Anyway, thank you for sharing your experience with us and I hope you looksmax to 8 PSL Lmao
Did your eye shape change and look better in general. Under eye support seems better and more hooded eyes?

Very interested in this thread and will try soon. The thing that's bugging me though.. There's no Brown Fat in the face, so whatever progress everyone is seeing is something unrelated to brown fat. I have no idea what else it would be, but it's definitely not brown fat.
Yeah this topic came up last week I think, there's also beige fat which is an inbetween of white and brown which is kinda all over the body and isn't shown on brown fat scans, so my guess is that it's this, because it is something that produces heat or else the pump wouldn't be there, so it must be heat producing fat which beige fat is

Man I'm glad that it works so well for you ;)
As I said in the above it's probably beige fat as it can't be anything else
Hope you ascend aswell man haha

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8988
this is a gonna sound kinda dumb, but when I do this (I have been doing it for 1.5 months twice a day and see okay results) but my back hurts a little from dunking my head in the water? Anyone else experience these back pains and should I be kind of worried or will they just stop hurting over time?

• JFL
Reactions: buflek and hairyballscel
this is a gonna sound kinda dumb, but when I do this (I have been doing it for 1.5 months twice a day and see okay results) but my back hurts a little from dunking my head in the water? Anyone else experience these back pains and should I be kind of worried or will they just stop hurting over time?
Uhm... Have you tried different postures? Because the problem can only lie in your posture
And if nothing works then try the icecube directly, don't have to fuck up your body through shit posture bro

Uhm... Have you tried different postures? Because the problem can only lie in your posture
And if nothing works then try the icecube directly, don't have to fuck up your body through shit posture bro
Will using ice directly instead of ice water be much less effective though?

Will using ice directly instead of ice water be much less effective though?
The ice cube melts directly on the skin, so it's basically super cold water that you're putting there
The difference to ice in a bag or freezing packs is that they don't melt on the skin so there is no direct contact in that regard
It is quicker to prepare and seems to work very well, hurts like a bitch tho so you've gotta do like one eye until it hurts, change to the undereye, change to the other eye etc and melt through that icecube, quick and effective

The ice cube melts directly on the skin, so it's basically super cold water that you're putting there
The difference to ice in a bag or freezing packs is that they don't melt on the skin so there is no direct contact in that regard
It is quicker to prepare and seems to work very well, hurts like a bitch tho so you've gotta do like one eye until it hurts, change to the undereye, change to the other eye etc and melt through that icecube, quick and effective
thanks for that
used ice and it worked well, one thing do you put the ice directly on the eyelid or on the eyelid and the fat coming from your eyebrow. Make sense to put it on the fat as we want that to become most cold and get bigger?

thanks for that
used ice and it worked well, one thing do you put the ice directly on the eyelid or on the eyelid and the fat coming from your eyebrow. Make sense to put it on the fat as we want that to become most cold and get bigger?
Just smear it all around that area, you can't hold it still it hurts too much lmao
Brow, eyelid, everything man just do it haha

is this permanent?

is there any way that this can affect negatively the under eye area? i'm confident in trying this, just want to know your opinion.
good thread btw

is this permanent?
After like 4-6 months of somewhat regular exposure it seems like it's permanent yes

is there any way that this can affect negatively the under eye area? i'm confident in trying this, just want to know your opinion.
good thread btw
There was one user who reported fat loss from it but he was using retin a on his undereyes, so as long as you're not doing that it seems to increase in fat for most

• +1
Reactions: Tenshi
nice

does this work?

can I use usual cold water or ice cold?

nice

does this work?

can I use usual cold water or ice cold?
Ice cold, eother put water in a bowl and all that into the fridge until it gets very cold
Or just use icecubes directly on the eyes but that hurts, works well tho

• +1
Reactions: Yusu
Ice cold, eother put water in a bowl and all that into the fridge until it gets very cold
Or just use icecubes directly on the eyes but that hurts, works well tho
but if ice water burns fat how would it help to get more fat storage in the eye area?

also will it burm facial fat

but if ice water burns fat how would it help to get more fat storage in the eye area?

also will it burm facial fat
It adds brown fat around your eyes since they're vital organs,, but it helps lose fat around the face since it debloats it

• +1
Reactions: NoBonezForMoanz and Yusu