HOPE FOR TEENAGERS (GTFIH)

last September when I started my height maxxing after I realized I was a 5’6.5 manlet at the doctors I told my mom I needed to get vitamins and she said I shit you not “ why do you want to get taller your already a great height” JFL
While my mom calls me short at 5'11 wtf. She's so aware of the blackpill, I don't get why she didn't get me on HGH etc.

Do you have to take it consistently or will there still be effects if you take it on and off?
I take 20mg which should be enough every day before bed after waiting atleast 1.30/2 hours after my last meal. Gives me crazy growing pains and makes me wanna eat everything

I take 20mg which should be enough every day before bed after waiting atleast 1.30/2 hours after my last meal. Gives me crazy growing pains and makes me wanna eat everything
I meant if you have enough for one month say, but can't afford it next.

Taking melatonin for GH? Sounds like a very huge cope imo
Just take melatonin for better sleep.
Are you retarded? How is a teenager supposed to find and pay for everything you listed? I can’t order it online in any way shape or form and I live on a 50€ a week allowance of which I spend 40€ on food. And I should fucking inject shit into me. Buying needles at the fucking pharmacy like a junkie. I barely managed to find ashwagandha and I still have to hide it because if my religious parents found it they would literally disown me. You are delusional if you think that it’s possible to pull this off as anyone younger then 18. Imagine telling a impressionable 15 or 16 year old to inject a substance that isn’t even properly scientifically tested because a subject died. Find fucking help.
Keep crying for us. :lul:
where should i buy all this stuff, and how should i convince my parents jfl
Come up with an excuse that makes sense to some extent. Make sure they don't get suspicious and try to research the stuff you bought though. You can buy this stuff off google. Doesn't cost all that much tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Make sure to log your growth.

• +1
It doesn’t matter because the igf-1 boost is shit. Aka you won’t grow or get muscle.

bro:feelsuhh:
Make sure to log your growth.
He is

caging at these tards, thanking god im not manlet

In the study, melatonin was taken with a gnrh and a somatostatin inhibitor

keep trying to get to my levels of research, abstract-only reader

Decent height ngl. But it's almost 2020, 6'1 won't suffice anymore.
i will probably make it to 6'2 / 6'3 if lucky which is most ideal imo

In the study, melatonin was taken with a gnrh and a somatostatin inhibitor

keep trying to get to my levels of research, abstract-only reader

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Kill_Jew
how is it cope u spazmoid
You’re not gonna grow unless you take a bunch of gh/ peptides and you might not even grow then because you could have fused growth plates

You’re not gonna grow unless you take a bunch of gh/ peptides and you might not even grow then because you could have fused growth plates
im hanging from my bar as i type this
spinemaxxing

nigger faggot tests show a 16 year old growing 4 inches above his predicted height with letrozole and GH. If ibutamoren increases HGH why wouldn't it act in the same way?

Everyone knows that Face > Height you fucking inbred.
And where did I deny that you fucking cretin? I said a height of 6’1 won’t suffice anymore in 2019. Absolutely 0 IQ.

And where did I deny that you fucking cretin? I said a height of 6’1 won’t suffice anymore in 2019. Absolutely 0 IQ.
Sub 100 IQ you faggot. 6'1 won't suffice means that it isn't enough. 6'1 is taller than 90% of the population and it still isn't enough?
Does that mean you have to have a face above 90 percent to get girls?
80/20 rule fucking inbred. Foids want top 20 percent. They will settle for six foot.
No height for your face, inbred.

• +1
Reactions: Demonstrator
Sub 100 IQ you faggot. 6'1 won't suffice means that it isn't enough. 6'1 is taller than 90% of the population and it still isn't enough?
Does that mean you have to have a face above 90 percent to get girls?
80/20 rule fucking inbred. Foids want top 20 percent. They will settle for six foot.
No height for your face, inbred.
Foids have incredible high standards, so yes 6’1 is not enough. Keep coping you imbecile.

nigger faggot tests show a 16 year old growing 4 inches above his predicted height with letrozole and GH. If ibutamoren increases HGH why wouldn't it act in the same way?
Letrozole is a ai. Also mk677 can’t create enough gh + the reason gh makes you grow is actually because it converts to igf-1

Foids have incredible high standards, so yes 6’1 is not enough. Keep coping you imbecile.
Yes nigger but 6'1 is 90th percentile and the fucking 80/20 rule states they only need 80 percent.

You don't even understand the blackpill, it's over for your dung beetle IQ :feelsuhh:
Letrozole is a ai. Also mk677 can’t create enough gh + the reason gh makes you grow is actually because it converts to igf-1
Does 25mg replicate what doctors use for HGH treatment? Do you have any information on how much MK 677 gives you or are you just assuming it doesn't increase hgh even close to pure HGH? Source please.

Yes nigger but 6'1 is 90th percentile and the fucking 80/20 rule states they only need 80 percent.

You don't even understand the blackpill, it's over for your dung beetle IQ :feelsuhh:

Does 25mg replicate what doctors use for HGH treatment? Do you have any information on how much MK 677 gives you or are you just assuming it doesn't increase hgh even close to pure HGH? Source please.
Keep coping you fool.

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
Never said anything about me nigtard. I'm well aware that it's fuckign over for me, atleast until I can afford some plastic surgery. Sadly nothing can fix your sub 100 IQ you coping faggot
Did you actually expect me to bother reading a word of what you said?

Pussy send a pic
“Muh send pic”
“Muh you’re a pussy if you don’t send pic”
“Muh since you critique me on how I look, how about you send me a pic of how you look like”
“Muh you low IQ faggot, send me a pic instead of pointing out my subhumanity”

“Muh send pic”
“Muh you’re a pussy if you don’t send pic”
“Muh since you critique me on how I look, how about you send me a pic of how you look like”
“Muh you low IQ faggot, send me a pic instead of pointing out my subhumanity”
View attachment 55270
Send pic subhuman:soy::soy:

• +1
Reactions: ElliotRodgerJr
25mg of Mk-677 does not give you near as much GH as pharma grade GH. Should be pretty obvious tbh.

• +1
I do fine with women at 6"1, there is nothing wrong with 6 ft 1

@Alexanderr thinks everything is a cope. Leave him in his delusional world

I live rent free in your subhuman skulls, at every step you take, at every breath you take you will think of me :lul:
Also, aren’t you that faggot that has facial hair at 16 thinking you look masculine? IQ of 0.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: SikKunt and Deleted member 685
I live rent free in your subhuman skulls, at every step you take, at every breath you take you will think of me :lul:

Also, aren’t you that faggot that has facial hair at 16 thinking you look masculine? IQ of 0.
Bro honestly I couldn't care less if your whole family died in a fire, I also couldn't care less if I saw you getting raped by 10 donkeys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Facial hair makes you look masculine deal with it.

Bro honestly I couldn't care less if your whole family died in a fire, I also couldn't care less if I saw you getting raped by 10 donkeys :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Facial hair makes you look masculine deal with it.
Below sea level IQ. :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: SikKunt
Taking it rn and I took it yesterday on an empty stomach. Legit felt the nostalgic growing pains in my legs I didn't have for months so somethings telling me it's working
There's no link between growing pains and actually growing. Growing pains are just unexplained pains in the limbs around adolescence.

Basically:
C O P E
O
P
E

• JFL