how are white people real

st.hamudi but 6‘5

st.hamudi but 6‘5

Kraken
IMG 9337

I would’ve disowned that whore immediately on the spot and tell her don’t claim me I don’t know you

after that get an own apartment

how can white people be real he is just standing there and staring into the air like a cuck

I might even slap that whore ngl and call my father a bitch ass nigger

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: kicktheslowflow, 97baHater, philosopher and 31 others
u can’t convince me that white people are real @NoseProphecy @Narcissus🥀 @tombradylover @Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, buflek, Narcissus🥀 and 6 others
Kinda put a weird feeling in my stomach

Even I’m angry at yo momma low-key @Clavicular

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, 5'7 zoomer, try2beme and 7 others
u can’t convince me that white people are real @NoseProphecy @Narcissus🥀 @tombradylover @Michael Myers @yeeyeeslayer
They’re not real. They were created by an evil scientist known as Yakub.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Trilogy, TechnoBoss, 97baHater and 11 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss, 97baHater, 5'7 zoomer and 7 others
He's from New York that's common there

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, st.hamudi but 6‘5, to_stop_da_cope and 1 other person
Being an incel is lowkey a blessing in disguise

Don't have to worry about being a beta cuck provider

• +1
Reactions: theonewhocantascend and Eternal_
Yeah American, Australian, Canadian, European, & British whites are all like this. The vast majority of white men don't care about their wife’s sexual history and they also don’t care about their daughter either.

They don’t care that their daughters head off to 4 year unis to get railed every other night and they don’t care that their wife was also the one on the receiving end for 4+ years as well.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, borismonster, NoseProphecy and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy and depressionmaxxing
Yeah American, Australian, Canadian, European, & British whites are all like this. The vast majority of white men don't care about their wife’s sexual history and they also don’t care about their daughter either.

They don’t care that their daughters head off to 4 year unis to get railed every other night and they don’t care that their wife was also the one on the receiving end for 4+ years as well.
nah europeans are way way better than this

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borismonster, St.TikTokcel and NoseProphecy
nah europeans are way way better than this
Not really m8. Whites universally live in a post-religious state of existence. With a secular mentality comes degenerate behavior and lack of care for such behavior.

• +1
Reactions: borismonster
Ok now that i really look at him, htn is too much
problem is his negative appeal

Not really m8. Whites universally live in a post-religious state of existence. With a secular mentality comes degenerate behavior and lack of care for such behavior.
balkans and east europeans are way better but I agree most whites live like pigs without culture they obey man made law like god and these are the consequences of these degenerates

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and St.TikTokcel

balkans and east europeans are way better but I agree most whites live like pigs without culture they obey man made law like god and these are the consequences of these degenerates
Balkan and Eastern European women are total whores. Religiosity in the Balkans is a literal meme and just used as a fashion statement.

Whites have plenty of culture, that’s not the issue. The issue is that they abandoned God (Jesus btw not that Arab nigga allah)

Balkan and Eastern European women are total whores. Religiosity in the Balkans is a literal meme and just used as a fashion statement.

Whites have plenty of culture, that’s not the issue. The issue is that they abandoned God (Jesus btw not that Arab nigga allah)
don’t start religious debates under my thread u faggot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater and Eternal_
  • JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel

tfw when jesus was a oliveskinned levantine jew and that white people would call him a sandnigger/terrorist if they ever saw him in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 97baHater, iblamechico, tombradylover and 1 other person
tfw when jesus was a oliveskinned levantine jew and that white people would call him a sandnigger/terrorist if they ever saw him in real life :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:
another example of the blackpill

religioncels portraying their "lord and savior" as a tall and handsome mogger

looks matter most.

looks matter most.
who said he wasn’t tall and handsome u retard?

lmao whites literally turned jesus into a nordic aryan hitlers wet dream gigachad simply cause they didnt want to have to worship a olive skinned hook nose levantine jew.

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
lmao whites literally turned jesus into a nordic aryan hitlers wet dream gigachad simply cause they didnt want to have to worship a olive skinned hook nose levantine jew.
JFL, this one time my mother was shopping for a jesus statue (christcuck behavior i know) but the white one was sold out and the only one in stock was the darkskinned one, and when i told her to just buy the damn thing, she said something along the lines of "no, it doesn't feel right" :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: iblamechico and n0rthface
JFL, this one time my mother was shopping for a jesus statue (christcuck behavior i know) but the white one was sold out and the only one in stock was the darkskinned one, and when i told her to just buy the damn thing, she said something along the lines of "no, it doesn't feel right" :lul:
"no, it doesn't feel right" :lul:
Animated GIF

IMG 9341
that’s the islamic description
u don’t have to be nordcuck to be GL

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
its even funnier because my mother constantly preaches the same bluepill bullshit about "muhh loving all people equally" but cant stand to buy a jesus statue with a darker skintone

Eastern Europeans care because they are Christian’s (real Christian’s) so do some southern euros. All other European descended people do not care that their daughters have been blacked by African immagrints and fucked by heathens from Islamabad, infact they happily accept the Muslim breeding with their daughter going against the codex of the bible to be inviting the heathen into their house and allowing the baby’s to BECOME MUSLIM.

This is why I say the Mandate of Heaven has been taken from white people and why I say Africans have it. I have cousins and aunties who married EX Muslims because they HAD TO CONVERT TO CHRISTS BLESSING to have the marriage. See how African Christian’s don’t allow this liberal secular nonsense we are true adherents to the CROSS

its even funnier because my mother constantly preaches the same bluepill bullshit about "muhh loving all people equally" but cant stand to buy a jesus statue with a darker skintone
Over for your mum when she finds out that Jesus was a darkskinned semetic man 🤣

Also your mum sins by buying statues of Jesus as the 2nd commandment states to not have idols or show pictures of god. Something many Cumskins love to break and then your race sit down and wonder “why has god allowed our lands to be defiled by heathens and atheists”

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and xegigi
yeah he was probably a good looking levantine sure. Still whites turned him into a nordic gigachad :forcedsmile:
I don’t like that u associate nordic with chad just say white

• +1
Reactions: xegigi
Over for your mum when she finds out that Jesus was a darkskinned semetic man 🤣

Also your mum sins by buying statues of Jesus as the 2nd commandment states to not have idols or show pictures of god. Something many Cumskins love to break and then your race sit down and wonder “why has god allowed our lands to be defiled by heathens and atheists”
99% of christians dont read the bible JFL

99% of WHITE* christians dont read the bible JFL
dont compare your kind to Latino and black Christian’s who do. Even my mum who never reads the bible has much of it memorised as she grew up reading it back to front and only forgot it in her 30s due to life.

Your race have given into liberalism into pathetic secularism your race allows nonsense to guide them followed by the Illuminati and Jews

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: xegigi and SecularIslamist
obviously the islamic description would cater to islamic tastes
it’s nobody’s taste it’s just narrated like this

dont compare your kind to Latino and black Christian’s who do. Even my mum who never reads the bible has much of it memorised as she grew up reading it back to front and only forgot it in her 30s due to life.

Your race have given into liberalism into pathetic secularism your race allows nonsense to guide them followed by the Illuminati and Jews
u think blacks and latinos are not affected?

I'm appealing to some young mentally ill women!

my mom was stacylite who choose my ogre dad