how are white people real

u think blacks and latinos are not affected?
Ofc they are but there’s enough of us that truly adhere to the religion that they can’t be lumped into this. Even some Europeans are ultra relgios. In Greece they still have monks and ministries where men spend all day reciting old scriptures all day everyday.

Ofc they are but there’s enough of us that truly adhere to the religion that they can’t be lumped into this. Even some Europeans are ultra relgios. In Greece they still have monks and ministries where men spend all day reciting old scriptures all day everyday.
why adhere to something that was altered and changed? why believe god is a man? it doesn’t make sense to me

why adhere to something that was altered and changed? why believe god is a man? it doesn’t make sense to me
God became man, Jesus explains he’s the Son within the trinity aka the Godhead god has 3 essences but ONE WILL, Jesus is the SON of the essence of the father and Holy Spirit, the Koran has been changed and had 12 of them burnt under the 3rd caliph Ufman under the decision of ibn bin zayad.

So Jesus isn’t an man we are not idoliters we do not worship no statue or human we worship god and GOD alone, even your prophet says “if the most beneficent one (god) had a son I’d be the first one to say he’d be worthy of worship” which is what Jesus is but even more as he’s not a literal SON he is an aspect of GOD himself

• Hmm...
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
God became man, Jesus explains he’s the Son within the trinity aka the Godhead god has 3 essences but ONE WILL, Jesus is the SON of the essence of the father and Holy Spirit, the Koran has been changed and had 12 of them burnt under the 3rd caliph Ufman under the decision of ibn bin zayad.

So Jesus isn’t an man we are not idoliters we do not worship no statue or human we worship god and GOD alone
quran can’t be changed as it is memorized by people yes the whole book from page 1 to the end

quran can’t be changed as it is memorized by people yes the whole book from page 1 to the end
And yet a mear mortal man under the command of a Caliph decided to burn all of the other Quran’s to then choose which one is best. Hell didn’t a goat eat one of the pages which is lost forever?

The Koran also says it’s infallible but it teaches Muslims that Christian’s worship 3 gods lmfao 🤣 something I have proved to be wrong

And yet a mear mortal man under the command of a Caliph decided to burn all of the other Quran’s to then choose which one is best. Hell didn’t a goat eat one of the pages which is lost forever?

The Koran also says it’s infallible but it teaches Muslims that Christian’s worship 3 gods lmfao 🤣 something I have proved to be wrong
sorry to tell u but it’s common knowledge that the quran was never altered im not as knowledgeable but maybe @MaghrebGator can tell u more about this accusation

no we just think the trinity doesn’t make sense it’s not true monotheism same as judaism

sorry to tell u but it’s common knowledge that the quran was never altered im not as knowledgeable but maybe @MaghrebGator can tell u more about this accusation

no we just think the trinity doesn’t make sense it’s not true monotheism same as judaism

I can get why the trinity is confusing to Muslims I myself struggled to understand it myself especially the “Holy” spirit it was by far the hardest one to get for sure and many Christian’s struggle with grasping it

But essentially god is one being with 3 divine essences but one will. To explain this to a human sounds like an Oxymoron but this can be explained using the Trinitarian economy,

The father commands the son creates and the spirit breathes life into the creation and the action is complete immediately. This all happens at the same time ofc but humans cannot comprehend it so we split the action into 3 seperate parts to comprehend it.

Ok the vidoe you send it absolute nonsensical Islamic bollocks I point and laugh at that retard lying twat. Ok the trinity was in the Old Testament (Torah) Isiah mentioned this himself with the Son coming in flesh he prophesied it. The Jews also have a concept of the father and Holy Spirit so why is the Sandnigger saying we made it up LMFAO.

Jesus confirms his divinity numerous times in the bible I can show a few here

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” (‭‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭8‬‬:‭58‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭4‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭10‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

I can get why the trinity is confusing to Muslims I myself struggled to understand it myself especially the “Holy” spirit it was by far the hardest one to get for sure and many Christian’s struggle with grasping it

But essentially god is one being with 3 divine essences but one will. To explain this to a human sounds like an Oxymoron but this can be explained using the Trinitarian economy,

The father commands the son creates and the spirit breathes life into the creation and the action is complete immediately. This all happens at the same time ofc but humans cannot comprehend it so we split the action into 3 seperate parts to comprehend it.

Ok the vidoe you send it absolute nonsensical Islamic bollocks I point and laugh at that retard lying twat. Ok the trinity was in the Old Testament (Torah) Isiah mentioned this himself with the Son coming in flesh he prophesied it. The Jews also have a concept of the father and Holy Spirit so why is the Sandnigger saying we made it up LMFAO.

Jesus confirms his divinity numerous times in the bible I can show a few here

14 God said to Moses, “I am who I am. This is what you are to say to the Israelites: ‘I am has sent me to you.’ ” (‭‭‭Exodus‬ ‭3‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

58 “Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!” (‭‭‭John‬ ‭8‬‬:‭58‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 He was with God in the beginning. 3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of all mankind. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭4‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

14 The Word became flesh and made his dwelling among us. We have seen his glory, the glory of the one and only Son, who came from the Father, full of grace and truth. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭14‬ ‭NIV‬‬)

10 He was in the world, and though the world was made through him, the world did not recognize him. (‭‭‭John‬ ‭1‬‬:‭10‬ ‭NIV‬‬)
mirin your knowledge u are way more informed about the bible as I am (obviously)

the main reason why i’m not attracted to christianity is simply because one allmighty god makes much more sense to me - the real message of monotheism

also of course all the contradictions due to altering makes christianity less credibil

but im not as knowledgeable as other people in this topic so I can’t argue that good on this
I just stated my standpoint

mirin your knowledge u are way more informed about the bible as I am (obviously)

the main reason why i’m not attracted to christianity is simply because one allmighty god makes much more sense to me - the real message of monotheism

also of course all the contradictions due to altering makes christianity less credibil

but im not as knowledgeable as other people in this topic so I can’t argue that good on this
I just stated my standpoint
As I said the godhead is one god… the essences are a what. But they are all WHO aka god. God can do anything he wants he is literally all powerful are you saying he cannot do this if he so pleases?

Christianity is credible we have more proof for our religion archaeologically and even though Jews won’t admit to it our Christ fulfils their proficiency as well unlike Mohammed. Our book hasn’t been changed Muslims like to chat bullshit about this but it’s literally that, bullshit our books remain the same from day 1 up until now with 0 contextual changes to anything as it was written with the spirit of the Holy Ghost (god). The book was written by the 12 apostles each of which met and traveled with Jesus.

Muslims just don’t understand Christianity and they have been misinformed about it. Ironically I learnt all of this because my Muslim friends kept on saying what you say so I did my research to shut them up and now they can’t debate me as I crush islams legitimacy with my newfound knowledge. Ironic isn’t it

• JFL
As I said the godhead is one god… the essences are a what. But they are all WHO aka god. God can do anything he wants he is literally all powerful are you saying he cannot do this if he so pleases?

Christianity is credible we have more proof for our religion archaeologically and even though Jews won’t admit to it our Christ fulfils their proficiency as well unlike Mohammed. Our book hasn’t been changed Muslims like to chat bullshit about this but it’s literally that, bullshit our books remain the same from day 1 up until now with 0 contextual changes to anything as it was written with the spirit of the Holy Ghost (god). The book was written by the 12 apostles each of which met and traveled with Jesus.

Muslims just don’t understand Christianity and they have been misinformed about it. Ironically I learnt all of this because my Muslim friends kept on saying what you say so I did my research to shut them up and now they can’t debate me as I crush islams legitimacy with my newfound knowledge. Ironic isn’t it
wait till u find a debater who actually has knowledge and did his research to debate then u gon be like this mf

IMG 9350

wait till u find a debater who actually has knowledge and did his research to debate then u gon be like this mf

View attachment 2880982
That guy I watch and he’s very good but he is scared to make Muslims rage so he doesn’t use the full extent of the bible to destroy them in debates as he is scared of an ALLAHUACKBAR sperging out. Look up Bob from SOCO films. He dismantled Islam and doesn’t mind speaking about more brutal aspects of Islam like how Islam supports rape, slavery, pedophelia etc.

• JFL
Fr, all westerners' mothers had at least 5 random retards jizz on their face. Idk how they look their mothers in the face knowing she used to do that

Nasty as fuck. Kek at insecure whites on here tryna convince us we want whore mothers and spineless father figures

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Narcissus🥀
челяба хуйня, в екб норм
хаха, я давно не был в России, расскажи мне, как там после войны?

No, Qur'an was never changed. After the Prophet's death a great number of muslim companions of the Prophet from the Arab peninsula went to a battle with another group (As allies) from a different zone and when they started reciting Qur'an they saw that the foreign group of muslims didn't recite the Qur'an properly in some words.

Many memorisers also had died by the time so Uthman ibn Affan (The third caliph who ruled 12 years after the Prophet died) ordered to the memorisers of the time of the Prophet (Peace and Blessings be upon him) to reunite and bring a single standardized copy of the Qur'an so that what happened in that battle with foreign muslims didn't occur again. That is the Qur'an we have today and that's why it is called the Uthmanic Copy. It is the reason why you could go from Indonesia to Mauritania a thousand years ago, ask 2 memoriser kids to recite it and they would bring you the same book word by word. The oldest Qur'an we have is prior to the Uthmanic text (Manuscript of Birmingham from the time of the Prophet himself) and it is the same as we have today.
Yes. They worship different Gods. Islam even makes the case that they worship Mary and it's true under the islamic definition even though they say they don't. In Islam bowing to someone who is not God is shirk and worship, making an icon to him/her, asking her for intercession, etc, which is what catholics and other denominations do.

We hold the definition of worship to what Islam defines that applies both for itself and for other religions.

• +1
Reactions: 97baHater
Nasty as fuck. Kek at insecure whites on here tryna convince us we want whore mothers and spineless father figures
You guys have bigger whores as mothers and they are also crazy and abusive as hell.
:ogre:

problem is his negative appeal

balkans and east europeans are way better but I agree most whites live like pigs without culture they obey man made law like god and these are the consequences of these degenerates
Tard values, bracie @russiancelreturns

Balkan and Eastern European women are total whores. Religiosity in the Balkans is a literal meme and just used as a fashion statement.

Whites have plenty of culture, that’s not the issue. The issue is that they abandoned God (Jesus btw not that Arab nigga allah)
the moment i saw this nigger make a post under this thread i knew he was gonna mention islam at one point

Every time😂😂😂

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 97baHater
View attachment 2880722

I would’ve disowned that whore immediately on the spot and tell her don’t claim me I don’t know you

after that get an own apartment

how can white people be real he is just standing there and staring into the air like a cuck

I might even slap that whore ngl and call my father a bitch ass nigger
High T asf, mirin how based you are hamudi

• JFL
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5 and Michael Myers
@NotCarv Thoughts bhai?
Africans are the real humans. We were gods chosen people.

Every human came from African people.

Africans have 100% homo Sapien while other races are hybrid mixed with neanderthal dna

Last edited:
  • Woah
Reactions: Michael Myers

Every human came from white people.

Africans have 100% homo Sapien while other races are hybrid mixed with neanderthal dna
Hold on dawg I think you meant to say African people in the second sentence. :hnghn:

Hold on dawg I think you meant to say African people in the second sentence. :hnghn:

Every human came from African people.

that’s why I mog

• +1
Reactions: NotCarv