How bad Is 5'8"/5'9" (174cm) in Netherlands?

N

Nation

Platinum
I feel short in Italy even with 1' lift + 1' from shoes, I dont really know how bad would be there

• So Sad
Reactions: greywind, smoth, seethe and 1 other person
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: seethe, KhatcodaiA3, Mio and 3 others
It's over

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3, Mio, MagaPutinism and 2 others
Average female height there is 5'7/170 cm. It's not over over if you have otherwise decent looks and are NT, but it is solidly disadvantageous, around the cutoff between manlet short and normal short and it gets strongly mogged by the average man. You will feel noticeably short, I'm sorry. But at least those 4 cms above the female average mean that there is a portion of the female population (shorter end) that you mog and have a chance with.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere, socialcel, MagaPutinism and 3 others
WHY WOULD YOU GO TO NETHERLANDS JFL
ITS A SHITHOLE FILLED WITH FEMINISTS
ONLY REASON I SEE IS FOR SEX TRIPS FOR HOOKERS AS YOULL GET THEM FOR CHEAP AS ITS LEGAL.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, EzikoIsHere, IMPROVINATOR and 7 others
i'm 170cm in the Netherlands and 173cm with lifts. it's like being 165cm in other western countries (manlet height). 174cm is not so bad, but you have to be at least HTN. MTN + 10cm below average = LTN (over)

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Emiqrox and EggKing
You'll get heightmogged all day long

There were some low trust slayer looking guys at a Dutch music event I went to before but they were 5'10 roidcels
You can maybe get away with being a 5'9 roidcel if you are goodlooking and low trust looking

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Emiqrox
overrrr if youre sub 6' in NL, dont come here youll rope after day 1
@whiteislandpill

• +1
Reactions: KhatcodaiA3 and whiteislandpill
it's like being 5'5"-5'6" in a country of average height - 5'9"

• +1
Reactions: Emiqrox
i'm 170cm in the Netherlands and 173cm with lifts. it's like being 165cm in other western countries (manlet height). 174cm is not so bad, but you have to be at least HTN. MTN + 10cm below average = LTN (over)
what would u say the true average height
not including old people
zoomers only

As someone who's 175cm living in the Netherlands, you'll definitely get heightmogged by at least 50% of males when you go to bars/clubs. Probably less at work/on the streets. Thing is, most Dutch people are fucking ugly to avg at best and massively bluepilled, trust me. If you have a nice face (7+/10 ideally), have a socialcircle and are NT you can pull it off, easily.

I had a girl cold approach me in a bar while sitting alone w8in' for a friend and she complemented me on my Alex Eubank like hairstyle JFL. She was a few cms shorter than me. My brother in law is 170cm and he's dating my sister for 8 years who's above avg in looks. Within her 20-30 girlfriend group most of them are also in relationships with males around 175-180cm. Some of these guys are literal voicecels and fucking retarded (in the funny sense though), unironically. They do however make good money because Dutch are people are entrepreneurial by nature.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton, copingtoohardrn, socialcel and 1 other person
not including old people
zoomers only
the true average height is the average height. the official average height only includes people aged 19 in the Netherlands.

Below 5‘11 is kinda short in the netherlands

not including old people
zoomers only
6'0 self-reported for zoomers only as of the latest study. Most dutchcels I've asked here, and two Dutch people I know irl, think so too and Dutch women consider 6'3/190 cm the start of tall, so I guess it's "true"/accurate.

Last edited:
Meh Im 175cm and height fraud to 180cm in Finland. Average height is 180cm. Most men are 180cm or lill bit taller. Hon it does not feel that bad exp if the friend group are filled witth
190cm people.

But face matters more than sorry ass height.. i know this chadlite or High htn manlet dude and hon he mogs almost all tall guys and i know tall dudes that dont mog a shit. The face is most important… height only compliment it.

Last edited:
As someone who's 175cm living in the Netherlands, you'll definitely get heightmogged by at least 50% of males when you go to bars/clubs. Probably less at work/on the streets. Thing is, most Dutch people are fucking ugly to avg at best and massively bluepilled, trust me. If you have a nice face (7+/10 ideally), have a socialcircle and are NT you can pull it off, easily.

I had a girl cold approach me in a bar while sitting alone w8in' for a friend and she complemented me on my Alex Eubank like hairstyle JFL. She was a few cms shorter than me. My brother in law is 170cm and he's dating my sister for 8 years who's above avg in looks. Within her 20-30 girlfriend group most of them are also in relationships with males around 175-180cm. Some of these guys are literal voicecels and fucking retarded (in the funny sense though), unironically. They do however make good money because Dutch are people are entrepreneurial by nature.
I'm surprised to hear that, I thought Dutch women are hardcore height eugenicists, worse than even American ones. One of the theories for the Dutch being so tall is cause Dutch women prefer tall men way more than any other country.

I feel short in Italy even with 1' lift + 1' from shoes, I dont really know how bad would be there
Probably shitty in the Netherlands, but I don't understand your problem in Italy. I am 178cm and feel about average in Germany and have been to Italy many times and you guy there are significantly (!) shorter.

I'm 182cm and I still feel short sometimes

That’s about the equivalent of being 168cm male in Italy for reference

pretty much bad, you will be mogged so brutally that you will kys

Its like being 158cm in India so its almost over if you are not htn+

More than 60 % males are taller than you brutal

I'm surprised to hear that, I thought Dutch women are hardcore height eugenicists, worse than even American ones. One of the theories for the Dutch being so tall is cause Dutch women prefer tall men way more than any other country.
Natural selection and diet are the main two theories. However my hypothesis still is that diet and stress-free environment QoL post WWII is most likely a bigger contributor than natural selection for males with taller height. Dutch were on avg just 169cm in 1914 (only 110 years ago).

I'm actually Bosnian/Croatian and the avg male height in Bosnia is 184cm similar to the Netherlands.

Interesting post from Quora:

According to the several new studies conducted by the American and European Council on Science and Health (ACSH), the tallest people in the world are Herzegovinians.

Previous belief was that it was the dutch men however the research proved it to be wrong. Also research by Paul Grasgruber from the Czech Masaryk University, showed that in some parts of BiH – men are even taller and in fact the world’s tallest.

The study included 3192 men aged 17 to 20 years, from a total of 37 cities in BiH. The map shows the average height in each region.

Highest citizens of BiH live in the territory of Herzegovina, where the average height of men is 183.6 cm, which is 2 millimeters more than the Dutch. However, in some regions of Herzegovina, the height of men reaches 184 cm or even more.

The study notes that the tallest people are coming from Capljina, where the average height of men aged 17 to 20 years is 185.9 cm.

One factor of height is a genetic factor Y haplotype I-M170.

Studies show that the increase of this genetic profile is linked to the growth of height of that population.

A total of 35% of men in the Netherlands has this genetic profile and more than 70% of men in Herzegovina.

According to these results, the average Herzegovinian could be even 190 cm tall.

The answer to the question why their average height is not that high, scientists found in another factor – diet – as stated in the study based on the research “The mountains of giants: an anthropometric survey of male youths in Bosnia and Herzegovina”.

In countries where diet is rich in protein from pork, dairy products, eggs and fish – men are taller. Those who get most of the protein from grains are shorter.

Research has shown that a diet of the Dutch people is rich in protein, while Herzegovinians do not eat as much protein and therefore they do not reach their full genetic potential for height.

Average height in the netherlands is 6'1, so anything below 5'11 is manlet. 5'11 is borderline.

Meh Im 175cm and height fraud to 180cm in Finland. Average height is 180cm. Most men are 180cm or lill bit taller. Hon it does not feel that bad exp if the friend group are filled witth
190cm people.

But face matters more than sorry ass height.. i know this chadlite or High htn manlet dude and hon he mogs almost all tall guys and i know tall dudes that dont mog a shit. The face is most important… height only compliment it.
What shoes do you use?

Heightmaxx to 6'0. Then wear 3' lifts.

how are you doing brio?

You'll be getting height mogged by 70% of the foids and the only men who won't mog you would be low-caste ethnics