How can I become uglier and shorter?

Vermilioncore

Vermilioncore

god make my life great inc
It’s not enough to be 5’7 and ugly, I wanna become even uglier and more shorter and fatter so the world has more of a reason to hate me and want me dead.

What’s a good guide to become uglier and cut my life short and get a lot of painful terminal illnesses?

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LampPostPrime, flippasav, cancercell and 7 others
Become a obese motherfucker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Willmogulater
It’s not enough to be 5’7 and ugly, I wanna become even uglier and more shorter and fatter so the world has more of a reason to hate me and want me dead.

What’s a good guide to become uglier and cut my life short and get a lot of painful terminal illnesses?

u know what to do brother

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25377, Splinter901, BrahminBoss and 1 other person
LDARmax, eat only junk food, dont shave, dont take baths and limit the amount of times u go outside to absolutely necessary

• +1
Reactions: Manletmachine
Nigga really tried to pull a reverse psychology trick on his subhumanity

• +1
Reactions: iam good boy
inject pcp give yourself elephantitis castrate yourself give yourself jaundice by drinking tap water get bitten by african mosquitoes throw acid on your face

• JFL
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
be a complete subhuman is a legit thery

blud just wants more reasons to complain 💀 self sabotage type shit

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime

Just eat uranium 235 at the age time of 7

High IQ

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Vermilioncore