How can I get a 100k loan at 18?

nulll

nulll

bitter and lonely
This is purely for surgery, also I don't have a credit score or any of that nonsense.

EDIT: Also I forgot to add, I have no fucking intention of paying it off. I'm gonna slay some Stacylites after I
ascend to Giga Chad and then I'll rope.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Prince88, Danish_Retard, Sondern and 8 others
And the answer is no LMAO. Go to the bank and ask them if you can get 100k at 18 with no credit score, education, or income so you can become a chad and see how that goes.

Would have to go to a seedy loan shark who will take your kidneys if you can't repay.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Manfrommars, Prince88, Danish_Retard and 7 others
Sorry you’d need a perfect credit score for that. Like 800+

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17244 and nulll
I have access to 5.5k in credit with a 700 credit score

• So Sad
Reactions: nulll
LL or OBO?
Heres my list:
Sliding genio or
Custom jaw implants
Yuex clairs for my left eye (exotic appeal)
Rib removal (I have the body of a rectangle, I need a V shaped body)
Eyebrow transplant
Rhinoplasty
and Infraorbital Implants

• JFL
Reactions: Ruben, Aypo129 and Octavian_Augustus
  • JFL
  • +1
I thought your parents would pay for it??? :feelskek:

Leave this forum and spend all your hours trying to set up a successful business. That’s the only thing you could do.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: N1666 and nulll
I thought your parents would pay for it??? :feelskek:

Leave this forum and spend all your hours trying to set up a successful business. That’s the only thing you could do.
My Dad said he'll help pay for Rhinoplasty. Also I can't do work I'm a NEET bruh.

My Dad said he'll help pay for Rhinoplasty. Also I can't do work I'm a NEET bruh.
How are you 15 and not in school or doing anything? It’s over then forget about going to these expensive Swiss surgeons that charge 100k.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Dietsnasta, Deleted member 18879 and nulll
Ur 15. Don’t get a job until you’re finished with school.

• +1
True you need assets to prove what your net worth is
Fuck my life then. Jfl. I might actually have to college max to get surgery or I might just give up and rope atp.

How are you 15 and not in school or doing anything? It’s over then forget about going to these expensive Swiss surgeons that charge 100k.
I do school but I'm not interested in anything but improving my looks. I have the mind of a NEET.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
I do school but I'm not interested in anything but improving my looks. I have the mind of a NEET.
You need a lot of money for the things you want to do. You could buy an S class Mercedes and it would be a similar cost to all the surgeries you need.

If you’re high IQ, suck it up and set up a business or get into elite financial professions ( Hedge fund, Private Equity, quant ect) to make the money u need.

You need a lot of money for the things you want to do. You could buy an S class Mercedes and it would be a similar cost to all the surgeries you need.

If you’re high IQ, suck it up and set up a business or get into elite financial professions ( Hedge fund, Private Equity, quant ect) to make the money u need.
Can I dm you, I need financial advice.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23772
this is why ppl shouldnt involve themselves in blackpill shit until after high school. Im so fucking glad i didnt find this stuff till college i wouldve lost so much motivation

• So Sad
you can't get an actual legitimate 100k loan. there are other ways to get 100k like scamming or borrowing a lot of money from your family and friends but a 100k loan from a bank is impossible because to loan even a small amount of money you need to earn 20-45k/year. they will never give you 100k if they know you can't pay it back with the high interest. just work for 3 years and you can pay surgeries.

you can't get an actual legitimate 100k loan. there are other ways to get 100k like scamming or borrowing a lot of money from your family and friends but a 100k loan from a bank is impossible because to loan even a small amount of money you need to earn 20-45k/year. they will never give you 100k if they know you can't pay it back with the high interest. just work for 3 years and you can pay surgeries.
I can't wait, thats the problem. I want to be 19-23 fucking girls because my suicide date is when I'm 24 so I have to rush this or it's fucking over.

I can't wait, thats the problem. I want to be 19-23 fucking girls because my suicide date is when I'm 24 so I have to rush this or it's fucking over.
bro if u wanna talk on discord or smth u can dm me, you're on a course to destruction in life.

• +1
bro if u wanna talk on discord or smth u can dm me, you're on a course to destruction in life.
Actually I would really appreciate that, add me mogtoon is my tag. But you won't change my mind,
I just like talking to people about my life because I'm lonely

try gambling

• JFL
Reactions: DelonLover1999 and nulll
This is purely for surgery, also I don't have a credit score or any of that nonsense.

EDIT: Also I forgot to add, I have no fucking intention of paying it off. I'm gonna slay some Stacylites after I
ascend to Giga Chad and then I'll rope.
It's over for the upcoming generation man

• JFL
I'll look like an anime character.
:lul:

First off you won't actually bring any of that mental masturbation to reality

And you're very delusional on the aesthetic affect of surgeries

Read up aspie

• JFL
Have someone with a good credit score co sign for you

• +1
Actually I would really appreciate that, add me mogtoon is my tag. But you won't change my mind,
I just like talking to people about my life because I'm lonely
Will do

Goal : be the hottest at the crack hobo avenue in LA

• JFL
Fuck my life then. Jfl. I might actually have to college max to get surgery or I might just give up and rope atp.
FFS you dont have to Go to College for that.
Get in a height Stack First before doing surgery

nah

• Ugh..
Reactions: ReinerGeist1
Wth bro try find help

your age doesn't really matter when it comes to loans, all you need is a good credit history and proof of income, most lenders are legally required to have some proof of income before lending to you

I have a credit score of almost 800. I used to be in the military and literally had a top secret SCI government clearance as well as made $60k a year and my bank could see that. I used this bank for almost 6 years.

They wouldn't even approve me for $30k and at best approved me for $15k.

Just think about that.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: becomingnearperfect, thereallegend, Splinter901 and 1 other person
U r 15 and sexy u were made for 80 yo multibillionaire cock that's how

• +1
Reactions: Tyroneinprogress
I thought u said ur dad was rich and was going to pay for your surgery otherwise you'd threaten to kill yourself?

My credit score is 760 and I have 20 year old student loans in default and I haven't paid taxes since 2016. I don't know how it's possible. I think it's because I'm Jewish.

My credit score is 760 and I have 20 year old student loans in default and I haven't paid taxes since 2016. I don't know how it's possible. I think it's because I'm Jewish.
how do u avoid taxes?

how do u avoid taxes?
I just don't pay them. I will eventually have to, and I'll have to pay more than I would have if I had just filed. But my records are in shambles. I'm just waiting until I'm so rich that I don't give a fuck about how much I owe or how much I have to pay an accountant to sort it all out.