How can I improve my skincare routine?

Schneller

Schneller

Iron
Made a new skincare routine how can I improve it to battle my teen acne with dry sensitive acne prone skin?

Background info: I'm a guy in his teen years struggling with acne recently bc I fucked up my skincare, I have too much free testosterone and growth hormone it's giving me breakouts but I kinda wanna get high T during puberty bc of all the benefits and my friend said it's a good thing. So I ordered 0.05% tret and clindamycin gel alongside some korean skincare. Friend said just do skincare and it can clear it instead and bet me 50 bucks the clindamycin and tret will clear everything, so I hope he's right lmao

Morning Routine
Rinse face with cold water
Tone with a spray bottle of DIY rice water
Apply thin layer of Clindamycin Gel on dry skin
Wait 1-2 mins for it to absorb
Apply Moisturiser
Apply SPF 50 Sunscreen

Evening Routine
Use Oil Cleanser to take off SPF while still hydrating my dry skin
Apply Retin-A Tretinoin (0.05%) using a pea sized amount for the entire face and on dry skin, then wait 30 mins for full absorbtion.
Apply Moisturiser
Apply Vaseline to dry areas if flaking occurs?

Miscellaneous
Every 3 days use exfoliating mit in shower and steam face with boiling water on some nights

Made a new skincare routine how can I improve it to battle my teen acne with dry sensitive acne prone skin?

Background info: I'm a guy in his teen years struggling with acne recently bc I fucked up my skincare, I have too much free testosterone and growth hormone it's giving me breakouts but I kinda wanna get high T during puberty bc of all the benefits and my friend said it's a good thing. So I ordered 0.05% tret and clindamycin gel alongside some korean skincare. Friend said just do skincare and it can clear it instead and bet me 50 bucks the clindamycin and tret will clear everything, so I hope he's right lmao

Morning Routine
Rinse face with cold water
Apply Moisturiser
Apply SPF 50 Sunscreen

Evening Routine
Use Oil Cleanser to take off SPF while still hydrating my dry skin
Apply Retin-A Tretinoin (0.05%) using a pea sized amount for the entire face and on dry skin, then wait 30 mins for full absorbtion.
Apply Moisturiser
Apply Vaseline to dry areas if flaking occurs?

Miscellaneous
Every 3 days use exfoliating mit in shower and steam face with boiling water on some nights
add niacinamide with your retinol and hyaluronic acid, but also a diet with all vitamin and minerals with be far better than this, animal based diet will also address another big issue causing acne, the gut microbiome

Seems good, I have been using tret from skinorac for last 7 months and it works great