How can I lose as much BF as possible without losing/Maintaining muscle

ZoomerSpicoid415

ZoomerSpicoid415

Bronze
Current plan is walk, 1500 calories, lift, swim 3x a week. Will this make me skinny fat or will I maintain at the very least?

ostarine

• +1
Reactions: Mr. President
walk with weights to lose fat and build muscle at the same time. And lift heavy weights to build more muscle. Do hiit. Common sense.

u cant without peds

For maintaining muscle in a cut? I thought you only need peds to gain muscle and lose fat simultaneously
u cant lose bf without losing muscle as a natty, its impossible

Current plan is walk, 1500 calories, lift, swim 3x a week. Will this make me skinny fat or will I maintain at the very least?
Lose a maximum of around 1% of your bodyweight a week, continue to lift hard, eat a good amount of protein and make sure you take diet breaks/increase calories if you notice your gym performance really dropping and or your sleep turns to shit

• +1
Reactions: Oxygen
be active, so 10k steps daily, lift high intensity but low volume since you will want to limit carbs and wont have energy for high volume. swim is fine but might make you hungry af ngl. Eat very high protein, maximise test naturally or unnaturally. If you do this for over a month u wont be skinny fat and if you are then ggs idk

carnivore diet