How can I use steroids to get muscular while minimizing side effects as much as possible?

Right, then I reccomend taking hcg to avoid ball shrinkage and help fertility issues later down the line. I wouldn't pct at all if you're doing multiple cycles tbh. Your test is low now, so I'd go into trt. You will keep more gains that way too. Your libido will be higher as will your sense of well being and mood due to the elevated testosterone and your current testosterone currently being low.

For training I would follow a full body or upper lower training split. I like the program called fierce 5, but theres lots of good training programs out there.

In terms of diet, just eat 100 calories of your maintainence. That should be enough for now. Try get a decent amount of protein too.
I know that for steroids, a high volume approach is best, and recovery is amazing, so I can use my current program which is mainly compound movements with barbell curls and tricep extensions at the end, and it's a 5 day upper lower with 3x upper body, 2x lower body every week. Higher volume and higher frequency than most full body programs and it focuses only on the exercises that I care about.

For TRT, what dose should I take? And where do I buy it?

STOP RIGHT THERE! NO SCROLLING WITHOUT REACTION AND BUMPING THIS THREAD

polish_20201202_220810657-png.846352

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6512, Deleted member 3583, Healthmax.GER and 4 others
Yeah I know, I should have been more clear, I meant that I would do more cycles but spaced out, not 2 in a row, I would do 1 cycle then a couple of months of PCT, then I'd do another cycle later on, that is what Greg Doucette recommends actually.

And yeah I care about the side effects, I need to minimize them as much as possible, but staying natural for me is not an option because I am too weak as it is, and I have difficulty recovering from my workouts and my libido is low.

What I am wondering also is this: Will my libido be much higher if I take steroids if it is really low right now?

Also, how should my programming be like on steroids? And how much do I need to eat?
Your libido will be much higher yes. Much much higher.

Programming is the same. Do a PPL 2x a week or whatever. Keep adding weight to take advantage of your new strength and recovery gains. Don't slack with this. Eat enough that you keep going up in weight. Many TDEE calcs online. Put in your numbers and it will give you and idea how much to eat to gain muscle then use my fitness pal to put your foods in to it to see what calories and macros your food contains.
In any case better to eat more than less. I personally ate pizza and everything just to get big. As long as i was getting heavier each weak i was happy.

How do you get roids? From the internet. In Sweden we have several forums where people discuss different roid brands and internet shops that sell them, this way you get some idea where to buy legit gear and what other bodybuilders think. Ones you selected a shop you think is good you place your order with them trough encrypted email like protonmail. You tell them what items you want and how much. '
You either pay by sending money in an envelope to the specified address the roid seller give you, or you pay with Bitcoin. It will be a real address but don't worry about that since it's most likely a front or they paid some bum or someone in prison to use his postbox.

• Love it
Reactions: randomuser2407
[
I know that for steroids, a high volume approach is best, and recovery is amazing, so I can use my current program which is mainly compound movements with barbell curls and tricep extensions at the end, and it's a 5 day upper lower with 3x upper body, 2x lower body every week. Higher volume and higher frequency than most full body programs and it focuses only on the exercises that I care about.

For TRT, what dose should I take? And where do I buy it?

Sounds good, I do upper, lower, upper, lower, upper, upper, rest repeat. Works for me atm. High volume is correct, I just added sets to the program I was running natty too tbh.

150mg/week test enanthate, get from the same place you got it from before aha

• +1
Your libido will be much higher yes. Much much higher.

Programming is the same. Do a PPL 2x a week or whatever. Keep adding weight to take advantage of your new strength and recovery gains. Don't slack with this. Eat enough that you keep going up in weight. Many TDEE calcs online. Put in your numbers and it will give you and idea how much to eat to gain muscle then use my fitness pal to put your foods in to it to see what calories and macros your food contains.
In any case better to eat more than less. I personally ate pizza and everything just to get big. As long as i was getting heavier each weak i was happy.

How do you get roids? From the internet. In Sweden we have several forums where people discuss different roid brands and internet shops that sell them, this way you get some idea where to buy legit gear and what other bodybuilders think. Ones you selected a shop you think is good you place your order with them trough encrypted email like protonmail. You tell them what items you want and how much. '
You either pay by sending money in an envelope to the specified address the roid seller give you, or you pay with Bitcoin. It will be a real address but don't worry about that since it's most likely a front or they paid some bum or someone in prison to use his postbox.
Thank you so much! Can you give me links to some of these forums so I can find even more information?

I live in Canada near the Montreal area and I need to find a website that can sell those drugs to me and especially to an drop point so that it's not traced back to me and my parents can't accidentally find it in the mail box.

Once I will know exactly how much I will buy, where to buy it and how to do everything, I will just need to start saving some money and get a job and I'll be able to afford it, I don't have to pay rent so it shouldn't be too difficult, I'll just have to find a good hiding spot JFL.

[

Sounds good, I do upper, lower, upper, lower, upper, upper, rest repeat. Works for me atm. High volume is correct, I just added sets to the program I was running natty too tbh.

150mg/week test enanthate, get from the same place you got it from before aha
What is your program exactly? How many sets per exercise? How many reps? And which exercises?

And for TRT, do you mean that I should buy it from Ironanabolics too?

Testosterone is not that important of a measure OP. It's about free T but most importantly androgen receptors. A lot of androgen receptors means you will respond well off natty T levels...

Some people are much more sensitive to weight training than others, without needing supernormal levels of T.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Testosterone is not that important of a measure OP. It's about free T but most importantly androgen receptors. A lot of androgen receptors means you will respond well off natty T levels...

Some people are much more sensitive to weight training than others, without needing supernormal levels of T.
Maybe testosterone isn't everything but steroids boost androgen receptors so much that the traps and calves become enormous. So your logic is very flawed.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock
Thank you so much! Can you give me links to some of these forums so I can find even more information?

I live in Canada near the Montreal area and I need to find a website that can sell those drugs to me and especially to an drop point so that it's not traced back to me and my parents can't accidentally find it in the mail box.

Once I will know exactly how much I will buy, where to buy it and how to do everything, I will just need to start saving some money and get a job and I'll be able to afford it, I don't have to pay rent so it shouldn't be too difficult, I'll just have to find a good hiding spot JFL.
This forum is popular in scandinavia https://www.hushboard.biz/forum/index.php It won't do you much good but you can check it out and see how a typical marketplace forum works. It's basically meeting place for sellers/advertisers and roid users. The sellers show what goods they have and the lab tests that "prove" they got legit gear and users discussing the usage of the gear. If it worked, how fast delivery was etc.

You need to find a Canadian equivalent that ships everything locally because you do not want your illegal substances to pass any national boarders with a package addressed to you.

• Love it
This forum is popular in scandinavia https://www.hushboard.biz/forum/index.php It won't do you much good but you can check it out and see how a typical marketplace forum works. It's basically meeting place for sellers/advertisers and roid users. The sellers show what goods they have and the lab tests that "prove" they got legit gear and users discussing the usage of the gear. If it worked, how fast delivery was etc.

You need to find a Canadian equivalent that ships everything locally because you do not want your illegal substances to pass any national boarders with a package addressed to you.
Thanks a lot, I'll look into that and try to find canadian forums and then I'll try to find a good supplier that ships near my city. I probably won't start until early January since I don't have a lot of money since my last job was almost 1 year ago, but I'll get a job as soon as my exams are over and when I have enough, I'll order the stuff. In the meantime I can prepare myself with more information on everything.

• +1
Aso Beginner cycles aren't too expensive imo but budget with like 300$ since you are going to need to buy PCT drugs, an AI, needles and syringes etc which will cost as much as your actual anabolic steroids. JFL.

For your next cycle It's just a matter of buying more testosterone and maybe an oral which is cheap.

• Love it
What is your program exactly? How many sets per exercise? How many reps? And which exercises?

And for TRT, do you mean that I should buy it from Ironanabolics too?
Upper 1
Bench press 5 sets 6 reps
Incline dumbell press 5 set 8-10 reps
Wide grip lat pulldown 5 sets 8-10 reps
Bent over barbell row 5 set 8-10 reps
Bicep curls sets 12 reps + revse fly 12 rep super set 3 sets

Lower 1
Squat 5 sets 6 reps
Weighted hyperextensions 5 sets 8-10 reps
Let press 5 sets 10-12 reps
Let curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
Calf press 15 reps + abs 15 reps superset 3 sets

Upper 2
Overhead press 5 sets 6 reps
Cable flyes 5 sets 10-12 reps
Wide grip weighted pull ups 5 sets 8-10 reps
Pendlay row 5 sets 8-10 reps
Face pulls 12 reps tricep press downs 10-12 reps cable tricep extensions 8-10 reps superset 3 sets.

Lower 2
Front squat 5 sets 6 reps
Romanian deadlift 5 sets 8-10 reps
Leg extensions 5 sets 10-12 reps
Leg curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
Calf press 15 reps + abs 15 reps superset 3 reps

Upper 1 again

Upper 2 again

Rest

Add weight every session if you feel strong enough to do those reps

Tbh tho, diet matters more than your routine. So make sure to eat enough. And sleep properly too.

You could get it from iron anabolics as they ship internationally, or here which is also international

Or just wait for steroid source talk to come back online.

Good luck

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407 and Loud_Jock
Thanks a lot, I'll look into that and try to find canadian forums and then I'll try to find a good supplier that ships near my city. I probably won't start until early January since I don't have a lot of money since my last job was almost 1 year ago, but I'll get a job as soon as my exams are over and when I have enough, I'll order the stuff. In the meantime I can prepare myself with more information on everything.
Good luck brother. Seems you’ve given this some thought.

• +1
That is blue pilled advice, I am sick of it. Supplements and food cannot increase your testosterone, only steroids can do that, you should know this by now. So for someone like me who has trouble recovering from my workouts, steroids are the best solution to finally be able to break through plateaus and get the physique of my dreams. I know the process, I know the technique but my body can't do it, the drugs will give me the ability to use the knowledge I have acquired in the past 4 years and put it to good use.
You can increase it thru food life style changes there is way too much knowledge on this on the forums and the internet
That is blue pilled advice, I am sick of it. Supplements and food cannot increase your testosterone, only steroids can do that, you should know this by now. So for someone like me who has trouble recovering from my workouts, steroids are the best solution to finally be able to break through plateaus and get the physique of my dreams. I know the process, I know the technique but my body can't do it, the drugs will give me the ability to use the knowledge I have acquired in the past 4 years and put it to good use.
i am not denying steroids work i have used them my self but i also fixed my diet + habits and made a lot of good natty gains it was very intensive and unironically costed more than buying steroids the supplements and foods i was eating (magenesium before bed , beef organ pills , zinc , boron , vitamin c , caseine protein at bed whey protein after workouts , red meat , drinking eggs for cholestrol to convert to T , eating leafy greens , having good healthy fats, balancing omega 3 to omega 6 )

• JFL
Upper 1
Bench press 5 sets 6 reps
Incline dumbell press 5 set 8-10 reps
Wide grip lat pulldown 5 sets 8-10 reps
Bent over barbell row 5 set 8-10 reps
Bicep curls sets 12 reps + revse fly 12 rep super set 3 sets

Lower 1
Squat 5 sets 6 reps
Weighted hyperextensions 5 sets 8-10 reps
Let press 5 sets 10-12 reps
Let curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
Calf press 15 reps + abs 15 reps superset 3 sets

Upper 2
Overhead press 5 sets 6 reps
Cable flyes 5 sets 10-12 reps
Wide grip weighted pull ups 5 sets 8-10 reps
Pendlay row 5 sets 8-10 reps
Face pulls 12 reps tricep press downs 10-12 reps cable tricep extensions 8-10 reps superset 3 sets.

Lower 2
Front squat 5 sets 6 reps
Romanian deadlift 5 sets 8-10 reps
Leg extensions 5 sets 10-12 reps
Leg curls 5 sets 10-12 reps
Calf press 15 reps + abs 15 reps superset 3 reps

Upper 1 again

Upper 2 again

Rest

Add weight every session if you feel strong enough to do those reps

Tbh tho, diet matters more than your routine. So make sure to eat enough. And sleep properly too.

You could get it from iron anabolics as they ship internationally, or here which is also international

Or just wait for steroid source talk to come back online.

Good luck
Mine has less exercises and more focus on the same compound movements to make progression easier.
I use 3 sets per exercise now as a natural, but as a steroid user it is very likely that I'll be able to switch to 5 sets per exercise.
Thanks to a youtuber that I watch I know how to program, I made my program myself. usually, the number of sets is calculated based on the amount of reps that you can do for each set. Like if you are able to not lose too much strength after each set, then you can do a lot of sets. The less reps you do per set, the less sets you can do, realistically, which is why 5x5 is very difficult to do.

I've linked the program I use right now.

Attachments

• My Training Program (Example).txt
    1 KB · Views: 7
  • +1
Reactions: Gremblo
You can increase it thru food life style changes there is way too much knowledge on this on the forums and the internet

i am not denying steroids work i have used them my self but i also fixed my diet + habits and made a lot of good natty gains it was very intensive and unironically costed more than buying steroids the supplements and foods i was eating (magenesium before bed , beef organ pills , zinc , boron , vitamin c , caseine protein at bed whey protein after workouts , red meat , drinking eggs for cholestrol to convert to T , eating leafy greens , having good healthy fats, balancing omega 3 to omega 6 )
My point is that you speak of broscience, all this talk about supplements sounds like bullshit that doesn't even work to be honest, I don't even need magnesium, I get all the magnesium I need from oatmeal, I get zinc from other foods, I eat 4 eggs every day (with the yolks) and I've been doing it for 4 years, I consume 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, I don't eat oils usually so no omega 6 and I eat lots of beef too, I do all the things you claim already and have been doing it for years except that I get them through diet instead of wasting money on supplements. Steroids are a better use of your money than supplements, supplements are a scam.

muscles are cope unless you're low t or want to be pro doing steroids is retarded (unless you dgaf about hair and health)

• JFL
Mine has less exercises and more focus on the same compound movements to make progression easier.
I use 3 sets per exercise now as a natural, but as a steroid user it is very likely that I'll be able to switch to 5 sets per exercise.
Thanks to a youtuber that I watch I know how to program, I made my program myself. usually, the number of sets is calculated based on the amount of reps that you can do for each set. Like if you are able to not lose too much strength after each set, then you can do a lot of sets. The less reps you do per set, the less sets you can do, realistically, which is why 5x5 is very difficult to do.

I've linked the program I use right now.
Looks alright, I just know for a fact that my program is very balanced with great consideration to the exercise selection. But as I said the training doesn't matter so much as your food intake. You will easily do 5 sets on roids. I did 3 sets as a natural. It really does make it easy. You will never want to go back after experiencing it.

• +1
Reactions: Loud_Jock and randomuser2407
It really makes no sense. It can't be that you've trained for 4 years to get... Literally nothing. You either didn't train or you did everything wrong, in which case on a cycle you'll just continue on doing everything wrong and it will result in no real improvements. Problem is elsewhere and gear is not going to fix it. Also your "low t" is just another proof of it - you're doing something really wrong.
You didn't post any of your lifting stats. How do you overload? How your progress has been? You don't even "need muscle" to increase strength at first, which is going to be nervous strength phase, which is where you're seemingly at after 4 years. You haven't learned how to lift, what to do. Is my conclusion. A waste of cycle if it is so. It is what it is. Nothing to do with shitty genetics and I know shitty genetics...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing, Deleted member 3142, Kmscurry and 2 others
muscles are cope unless you're low t or want to be pro doing steroids is retarded (unless you dgaf about hair and health)
What are you even doing on this forum, if you're going to say something so stupid?

Muscles are cope if you're a 5 foot 3 manlet, not when you're 6 foot 4 and average looking in the face. Steroids would get me so much sex on tinder with many beautiful women who live near me, women at school would stare and approach me instead of just glancing once in a while.

I don't expect to become a Chad or even a Chadlite but definitely a high tier normie slayer and that is good enough for me, I'll keep improving though.

Also, you're wrong, there is so much more than pro bodybuilding, look at Jeff Seid, look at Chris Evans, look at Chris Hemsworth, look at Henry Cavill. Then swallow the black pill.

• +1
It really makes no sense. It can't be that you've trained for 4 years to get... Literally nothing. You either didn't train or you did everything wrong, in which case on a cycle you'll just continue on doing everything wrong and it will result in no real improvements. Problem is elsewhere and gear is not going to fix it. Also your "low t" is just another proof of it - you're doing something really wrong.
You didn't post any of your lifting stats. How do you overload? How your progress has been? You don't even "need muscle" to increase strength at first, which is going to be nervous strength phase, which is where you're seemingly at after 4 years. You haven't learned how to lift, what to do. Is my conclusion. A waste of cycle if it is so. It is what it is. Nothing to do with shitty genetics and I know shitty genetics...
Dude, I've been lifting for years. I know how to get bigger, I need to get stronger however, I keep getting plateaus, my hormones are so fucked up that my body can't build muscle and when I train harder, I can't recover, no matter what I do, no matter how I change each variable or what program I use or how consistent I am or how much I eat, things stay the same.

I've been gymcelling for years with nothing to show for, my friends and family think I am a joke tbh, they see me all the time talking about how I lift and everything but they keep seeing me making no progress, it's pathetic.

And I'm not getting any younger, if I don't act fast, I'll be 40 one day and still skinny. I don't want that, with my current face, with the right physique I could slay, both IRL and on Tinder.

• +1
I suggest to change your programming in the gym.
Ectomorph body types aren't build for strength. You will likely respond much better to high volume, aka you need to train like a bodybuilder, not like an autistic powerlifter.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Deleted member 9670
My point is that you speak of broscience, all this talk about supplements sounds like bullshit that doesn't even work to be honest, I don't even need magnesium, I get all the magnesium I need from oatmeal, I get zinc from other foods, I eat 4 eggs every day (with the yolks) and I've been doing it for 4 years, I consume 1g of protein per pound of bodyweight, I don't eat oils usually so no omega 6 and I eat lots of beef too, I do all the things you claim already and have been doing it for years except that I get them through diet instead of wasting money on supplements. Steroids are a better use of your money than supplements, supplements are a scam.
its not bro science i cba linking all the studies to each supplement but the gist of it is magnesium reduces cortisol which increases T boron scientifically proven to increase T same with eggs and cholestrol there's a reason vince gironda who taught arnold always recommended eggs bottom line its cheaper to do steroids LOL u can get like 2 months for worth for 40 bucks i am 6'6 225lbs from 180 to 225 in three years of natty lifting and almost became a amateur powerlifter after roids so there is a genetical component to it as well

• JFL
I suggest to change your programming in the gym.
Ectomorph body types aren't build for strength. You will likely respond much better to high volume, aka you need to train like a bodybuilder, not like an autistic powerlifter.
That is exactly what I am doing, I am using higher reps now, but I've only started to do it recently and I know that because I've made no progress in the past 4 years, it's the same as if I was starting now, so I would still need another 3-4 years to get a good natural physique, but in a 3 month cycle I can get better results, I need the shortcut because otherwise I risk becoming an oldcel, and if I use roids, then in 4 years I'll get the physique of my dreams instead of just looking "good".

Also, you don't actually know what you're talking about. Strength gain is needed to gain muscle, you can't just gain muscle without strength, what you mean is that I need higher volume and I know, I found that out less than a month ago thanks to a good new youtuber who showed me that higher volume is better. I don't train like a powerlifter anymore but natural gains are still slow even if you do everything right.

Dude, I've been lifting for years. I know how to get bigger...
You obviously have no fucking clue. You've been lifting for 4 years for that? You need a wake up call.
You know nothing and do everything wrong.
You haven't posted any of your stats, if anything, I'd just say you're larping at this point. I don't see what's the point of the thread, if you want to do a cycle just go ahead. You're not going to get any new information here, everything about this shit has been figured out for ages by this point. You're not even at beginner level, it literally doesn't matter what cycle you run, just stay away from oral shit.
Everyone and their grandma will only tell you to do 500mg test e and eat aromasin, so that you don't grow boobs instead of muscles(likely result tbh with what I see) and then a pct after 3 months. That's it. Laugh all you want.

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram, DicedFeta and Casadonis
its not bro science i cba linking all the studies to each supplement but the gist of it is magnesium reduces cortisol which increases T boron scientifically proven to increase T same with eggs and cholestrol there's a reason vince gironda who taught arnold always recommended eggs bottom line its cheaper to do steroids LOL u can get like 2 months for worth for 40 bucks i am 6'6 225lbs from 180 to 225 in three years of natty lifting and almost became a amateur powerlifter after roids so there is a genetical component to it as well
You have to be a troll, either that or you are deliberately giving shitty advice in hopes of lowering the competition, Machiavelli would be proud of you, you devil.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3635
You obviously have no fucking clue. You've been lifting for 4 years for that? You need a wake up call.
You know nothing and do everything wrong.
You haven't posted any of your stats, if anything, I'd just say you're larping at this point. I don't see what's the point of the thread, if you want to do a cycle just go ahead. You're not going to get any new information here, everything about this shit has been figured out for ages by this point. You're not even at beginner level, it literally doesn't matter what cycle you run, just stay away from oral shit.
Everyone and their grandma will only tell you to do 500mg test e and eat aromasin, so that you don't grow boobs instead of muscles(likely result tbh with what I see) and then a pct after 3 months. That's it. Laugh all you want.
That's coming from the most autistic guy on the forum. A guy so autistic that no girl wants to look at him. You told me yourself that all girls think you are ugly and that you think you are cursed, that is how ugly you see yourself, and you're not wrong, while you're not a truecel, your autism and low tier normie looks end up making you an incel for the rest of your life. Have fun not looksmaxxing and coping instead. I'll ascend meanwhile.

And for people who need context, here it is:
Ugly
Ugly2
Ugly3

Also, you claim to be an expert on training, but your shitty physique is not even the look that Brad Pitt had in fight club, your arms are as skinny and weak as mine, so stop trying to act like you are more qualified than I am.

I'll never take advice from such a loser like you, I've given you more information than you deserved and every time, you only used excuses instead of taking action and now you're jealous that someone else will ascend while you keep your natty pride. Have fun staying mediocre. You have the resources to looksmax, but you won't because you're too autistic to do it, I did pity you though, that's why I tried to help you. You're a hopeless case though, I should have known. Go ruin some other thread.

That's coming from the most autistic guy on the forum. A guy so autistic that no girl wants to look at him. You told me yourself that all girls think you are ugly and that you think you are cursed, that is how ugly you see yourself, and you're not wrong, while you're not a truecel, your autism and low tier normie looks end up making you an incel for the rest of your life. Have fun not looksmaxxing and coping instead. I'll ascend meanwhile.

And for people who need context, here it is:
View attachment 854856View attachment 854857View attachment 854858

Also, you claim to be an expert on training, but your shitty physique is not even the look that Brad Pitt had in fight club, your arms are as skinny and weak as mine, so stop trying to act like you are more qualified than I am.

I'll never take advice from such a loser like you, I've given you more information than you deserved and every time, you only used excuses instead of taking action and now you're jealous that someone else will ascend while you keep your natty pride. Have fun staying mediocre. You have the resources to looksmax, but you won't because you're too autistic to do it, I did pity you though, that's why I tried to help you. You're a hopeless case though, I should have known. Go ruin some other thread.
Ye, my "shitty" physique mogs yours, after training for 4 years. Also wholesome thing to post dude. You're a real hero.
The only thing I'm currently not doing is gymmaxxing and surgeries. And you call it doing nothing, ok. You're literally living with your parents and are a jobless, tbh - loser, that "lifts" his fingers on keyboard for 4 years and can't accept honest critique.
It's a wake up call for me, to get out of here too, as people are actually fucked up - you're an obvious example.
Ye, fuck, no shit I'm ugly, that's... Interesting. How is that even relevant to the discussion at hand, which was your lifting and cycles, etc?
Very argumentative. Flawless logic. Or rather flawless appeal to logic fallacies you've just posted.
Fuck me, truly.

• JFL
Ye, my "shitty" physique mogs yours, after training for 4 years. Also wholesome thing to post dude. You're a real hero.
The only thing I'm currently not doing is gymmaxxing and surgeries. And you call it doing nothing, ok. You're literally living with your parents and are a jobless, tbh - loser, that "lifts" his fingers on keyboard for 4 years and can't accept honest critique.
It's a wake up call for me, to get out of here too, as people are actually fucked up - you're an obvious example.
Ye, fuck, no shit I'm ugly, that's... Interesting. How is that even relevant to the discussion at hand, which was your lifting and cycles, etc?
Very argumentative. Flawless logic. Or rather flawless appeal to logic fallacies you've just posted.
Fuck me, truly.
You don't need surgeries, you need real gymmaxxing, you need NTmaxxing, which can be achieved by succeeding with women in places where it's easy to get laid. I told you all this already.

You don't even look like you lift, anyone else would say the same thing, you're just a skinny guy with abs, that is all that you are.

Also, I'd much rather to not have to pay rent and to be free to travel the world to SEAmax than to be stuck in a job below my skills, you have an electrical engineering degree but have the job of someone who never even went to college, it's pathetic.

In reality, you're just jealous of me, you want me to remain mediocre like you, because you're a wagecuck, while I'm free to do whatever I want and I can save lots of money easily by working, enough to looksmax, I have the privilege that you don't have and it pisses you off.

You really could use a steroid cycle too but I bet you're too much of a pussy to ever try it out, you'd much rather stay an incel until you find a girl who is willing to marry and make you her cuck, have fun with that. If you had followed my advice, you'd be able to looksmax, but you're too stubborn to do that.

You have to be a troll, either that or you are deliberately giving shitty advice in hopes of lowering the competition, Machiavelli would be proud of you, you devil.
LMFAOO BRO almost everyone is deficient on magnesium(now a days foods just dont have as much its a trace mineral found in the earth) , boron used to be found naturally in water before jews our ancestors had plenty, cholestrol is literally converts to testo plus estrogen idk what else i mentioned the beef organs btw have tons of B vitamins + creatine + zinc that is also needed for testostorone production if you combine all of the things i mentioned before with maybe some sunlight + good sleep u will improve ur test massively the thing is i am not shilling either since i am not against steroids and i will be doing trt soon since its cheaper than getting all the other supplements per month

Post your lifts OP. Numbers say more than words

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3142 and SadnessWYJ
Joined Oct 23, 2019
Time online: 33d 16h 8m

Reputation < Posts
Joined nearly 1 year earlier than me
Time online twice as much as me
This tells me all I need to know about you. You talk a lot of shit, but your posts are trash, the proof is right there.

You don't need surgeries, you need real gymmaxxing, you need NTmaxxing, which can be achieved by succeeding with women in places where it's easy to get laid. I told you all this already.

You don't even look like you lift, anyone else would say the same thing, you're just a skinny guy with abs, that is all that you are.

Also, I'd much rather to not have to pay rent and to be free to travel the world to SEAmax than to be stuck in a job below my skills, you have an electrical engineering degree but have the job of someone who never even went to college, it's pathetic.

In reality, you're just jealous of me, you want me to remain mediocre like you, because you're a wagecuck, while I'm free to do whatever I want and I can save lots of money easily by working, enough to looksmax, I have the privilege that you don't have and it pisses you off.

You really could use a steroid cycle too but I bet you're too much of a pussy to ever try it out, you'd much rather stay an incel until you find a girl who is willing to marry and make you her cuck, have fun with that. If you had followed my advice, you'd be able to looksmax, but you're too stubborn to do that.
Yes, I'm jealous of your parents riches. You've won at life. Enjoy it now, I guess?
I don't lift and I don't claim otherwise, contrary to what you do. I actually work and do shit instead, so I get tired and want to rest, instead of lifting retarded weights in my misery. Whether that'd ascend me or not isn't relevant to the discussion.
I also told you that I'm not interested in slaying or ons, so why would I go for it?
What I told you is to actually start lifting and asked what your stats are, instead you did... Whatever you did, like a drama queen. You're mentally sick, and that's grand coming from me.
Enjoy your life in superiority and your ascension. Peace.

Your T isn’t low. You’re just a bitch that refuses to eat more protein and calories.

I know that a few people told me to do it in my rating thread back in August, but I wasn't ready to accept the truth back then:

Now I understand that there is a reason why I am still skinny fat, weak and at the same weight after years of weightlifting experience, I should already be gymmaxxed by now but because of my low total testosterone levels of 533 ng/dl, and my bad genetics, I remain stuck with 11 inch arms and a 14.5 inch neck at a height of 6 foot 4 and an age of 22. It is extremely awkward and embarassing to still have the body of child as an adult.

Not only that, but I feel less masculine also and less dominant and I always have very low energy levels and this pisses me off because no matter how hard I train, I still look and feel like lazy guy who has never touched a weight in his life.

I've seen videos on youtube by Greg Doucette about how to do a steroid cycle and how to maintain your gains post cycle and I was wondering if your advice will be similar to his or better and how I can be sure that I am making the best cycle possible to maximize results while minimizing side effects, I don't want to make it worse but I really need this, I don't think I can ever get an aesthetic muscular body as a natural. While with steroids, according to Greg Doucette, you can get the equivalent of 5 years of natural training in a 12 week cycle.

That 12 week cycle alone would be enough to make me able to get laid on Tinder, I'd still do more cycles though to become even bigger of course but I absolutely need that shortcut, I don't want to waste more time. Also, where is the best place to buy the drugs? Some people say to buy it from guys at the gym but others say that it is too risky to do that and you need to get the drugs from a doctor however I don't know where I would find such a doctor who isn't going to say no, just getting my testosterone blood test was already very difficult on its own since my doctor didn't want to do it at first.

Also, I apologize for all the times I said wrong things about fitness and steroids, I was just repeating things that I read online like a parrot, I didn't actually know what I was saying and I know that now. If I had realized this 4 years ago when I started, I'm sure that I wouldn't be a kissless virgin at 22.

Here are pictures of my shitty 4 year transformation to give you an idea of how terrible my genetics are:

you fucking retard
do your own research cuck
over if you don’t know endocrinology

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and .*my*.
This tells me all I need to know about you. You talk a lot of shit, but your posts are trash, the proof is right there.
bruh i am literally giving you free advice why you gotta take it like a personal attack jfc can you dispute anything i said or are you gonna be a faggot and post useless things , do you post for validation of others? did u have mommy issues gay ass nigga

I know that a few people told me to do it in my rating thread back in August, but I wasn't ready to accept the truth back then:

Now I understand that there is a reason why I am still skinny fat, weak and at the same weight after years of weightlifting experience, I should already be gymmaxxed by now but because of my low total testosterone levels of 533 ng/dl, and my bad genetics, I remain stuck with 11 inch arms and a 14.5 inch neck at a height of 6 foot 4 and an age of 22. It is extremely awkward and embarassing to still have the body of child as an adult.

Not only that, but I feel less masculine also and less dominant and I always have very low energy levels and this pisses me off because no matter how hard I train, I still look and feel like lazy guy who has never touched a weight in his life.

I've seen videos on youtube by Greg Doucette about how to do a steroid cycle and how to maintain your gains post cycle and I was wondering if your advice will be similar to his or better and how I can be sure that I am making the best cycle possible to maximize results while minimizing side effects, I don't want to make it worse but I really need this, I don't think I can ever get an aesthetic muscular body as a natural. While with steroids, according to Greg Doucette, you can get the equivalent of 5 years of natural training in a 12 week cycle.

That 12 week cycle alone would be enough to make me able to get laid on Tinder, I'd still do more cycles though to become even bigger of course but I absolutely need that shortcut, I don't want to waste more time. Also, where is the best place to buy the drugs? Some people say to buy it from guys at the gym but others say that it is too risky to do that and you need to get the drugs from a doctor however I don't know where I would find such a doctor who isn't going to say no, just getting my testosterone blood test was already very difficult on its own since my doctor didn't want to do it at first.

Also, I apologize for all the times I said wrong things about fitness and steroids, I was just repeating things that I read online like a parrot, I didn't actually know what I was saying and I know that now. If I had realized this 4 years ago when I started, I'm sure that I wouldn't be a kissless virgin at 22.

Here are pictures of my shitty 4 year transformation to give you an idea of how terrible my genetics are:

wait a sec
i just looked at the “process” pictures
i swear to god you look like you lost atleast 10lbs of muscle and gained 20lbs of fat jfl

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
Post your lifts OP. Number say more than words
Chin Ups: 4 reps
Barbell Curls: 60 lb for 7 reps (biceps still as small as when I could only do 10 lbs)
Tricep Extensions: 20 lbs for 10 reps (did this one only a few times)
Overhead Press 1RM: 92.5 lb (shoulders same size as when I could only do a third of that)
Bench Press 1RM: 122.5 lb (chest same size as when I could only do a fourth of that)
Pendlay Row 1RM: 135 lb (back has never gotten bigger)
Squat 1RM: 165 lb (legs are the same size as when I couldn't do the bar)
Deadlift 1RM: 225 lb (legs are the same size as when I could only do 100 lbs.

Conclusion: Poverty genetics (thank you mom and dad)

• JFL
Reactions: ManzareK, Deleted member 4332 and DicedFeta
you fucking retard
do your own research cuck
over if you don’t know endocrinology
I know guys that build muscle with 400 ng/dl and this clown can’t after 5 years with 500 ng/dl +

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536 and 6’1cel
Barbell Curls: 60 lb for 7 reps (biceps still as small as when I could only do 10 lbs)
Overhead Press 1RM: 92.5 lb (shoulders same size as when I could only do a third of that)
Bench Press 1RM: 122.5 lb (chest same size as when I could only do a fourth of that)

Conclusion: clown that eats 2000 calories daily and no protein.

Yes, I'm jealous of your parents riches. You've won at life. Enjoy it now, I guess?
I don't lift and I don't claim otherwise, contrary to what you do. I actually work and do shit instead, so I get tired and want to rest, instead of lifting retarded weights in my misery. Whether that'd ascend me or not isn't relevant to the discussion.
I also told you that I'm not interested in slaying or ons, so why would I go for it?
What I told you is to actually start lifting and asked what your stats are, instead you did... Whatever you did, like a drama queen. You're mentally sick, and that's grand coming from me.
Enjoy your life in superiority and your ascension. Peace.
If you're not interested in slaying or bettering your life in any way, then you don't belong here, read the name of the site again, then re-evaluate your life choices. If you'd rather be blue pilled, fine I don't care, just get out of here, you don't belong here. You come here just to shame people who are black pilled because you don't have the guts to do what you want.

My stats are right here:

Conclusion: clown that eats 2000 calories daily and no protein.
No, during that entire time I ate over 3000 calories daily and 170g of protein every single day. And I got all my vitamins and minerals directly from food. I train and eat better than most people but I get no results. It's a joke.

No, during that entire time I ate over 3000 calories daily and 170g of protein every single day. And I got all my vitamins and minerals directly from food. I train and eat better than most people but I get no results. It's a joke.
Really? If that was the case and your muscle building genetics are “trash” as you say then you would be overweight by now, but you’re not. The reason why is because you are in a maintenance or a deficit consistently.

Up your calories, up your protein.

• +1
Reactions: SadnessWYJ
Really? If that was the case and your muscle building genetics are “trash” as you say then you would be overweight by now, but you’re not. The reason why is because you are in a maintenance or a deficit consistently.

Up your calories, up your protein.
I've done exactly that, I've upped my calories to 3500 calories back in January and that's how I managed to add 20 lbs to my bench, 15 lbs to my overhead press, 25 lbs to my squat and 30 lbs to my deadlift, but I gained a lot of weight in the process, if I do that for too long, I'll become 20% at one point. I can't do like the idiots on starting strength.

If I take steroids, I can maintain 8% body fat safely while being huge, that is what I want.

Look at this:

These guys test is in the same range as yours and they build muscle. Stop lying to yourself.

Vitruvian is the worst source you could have picked. A youtuber is not even proof of anything.

Vitruvian is the worst source you could have picked. A youtuber is not even proof of anything.
Continue to ignore reality. Good job!

This website is about looksmaxxing but it seems that it’s the last thing you’re trying to do.

You’re just jealous of Vitruvian.

• JFL
You should keep in mind OP , roids also show results varying with genetic potential

• +1
Reactions: .*my*.
I've done exactly that, I've upped my calories to 3500 calories back in January and that's how I managed to add 20 lbs to my bench, 15 lbs to my overhead press, 25 lbs to my squat and 30 lbs to my deadlift, but I gained a lot of weight in the process, if I do that for too long, I'll become 20% at one point. I can't do like the idiots on starting strength.

If I take steroids, I can maintain 8% body fat safely while being huge, that is what I want.
I will gladly laugh at you when all you accomplish is being sucked up and with limpdick

• +1
Reactions: Fahkumram and Deleted member 10536