How can you avoid paying child support?

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
My biggest fear now is finally ascending but then getting baby trapped and paying 30% of my income to child support. How can I avoid paying child support or getting someone pregnant? Only solution is a vasectomy but then it can't always be reversed. Help?

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust, wificonnector, thecel and 1 other person
My biggest fear now is finally ascending but then getting baby trapped and paying 30% of my income to child support. How can I avoid paying child support or getting someone pregnant? Only solution is a vasectomy but then it can't always be reversed. Help?
Condoms or birth control

An ugly face is quite effective birth control in my experience

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Joe Rogancel, amkcel, Deleted member 28904 and 10 others
miring your dedication to being the most elaborate troll on the forum

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: irrumator praetor, Deleted member 28904, LowTrust and 3 others
same bro i think my fate is becoming a baby daddy

• JFL
Reactions: LowTrust and twilight
An ugly face is quite effective birth control in my experience
true, until a hoe pocket watches you and tries to baby trap you for a bag.

You won’t get your boyfriend pregnant don’t worry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: LowTrust and Red Fox
true, until a hoe pocket watches you and tries to baby trap you for a bag.

Do you not have common sense that's your son or daughter your literal life blood they are the most important things in this world

• Hmm...
Reactions: LowTrust
get control of your bitch by being masculine and dominant. learn how to play with a bitches emotions and fuck them good.

get control of your bitch by being masculine and dominant. learn how to play with a bitches emotions and fuck them good.
what does that have anything to do with the post?

When kissing place the plan b pill with your tongue in her pharynx

• JFL
Reactions: sub5faliure
Only get babies with rich girls

Don't have children? Fucking retarded thread

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver999
Vasectomy u fucking nigger

Become a celibate monk.

Meditation Buddhism GIF

• Love it
Reactions: Sprinkles
Imagine wanting kids in the times that we are in , JFL at you , even if you have a Boy it's not worth it in these times

• JFL
Reactions: thecel
Try getting her fingerprints on cocaine bag
Then blackmail her to drop the case its easy

• WTF
Reactions: thecel
stop being such a degenerate John Anthony. be more like Ben Shapiro.

• JFL
Reactions: Aypo129
just tell her to take COCP after every act. yes, it hits her hormones, but who cares?

since all the answers here are unhelpful and retarded, I'll give you the only actual answer, and that is to claim poverty, you can give money to shell companies which are able to store your money, so effectively you are poor, but have access to "somebody else's money", this would mean that the government can't force you to give money to the mother of the child, and after a while they will stop monitoring it and you can go back to normal after a while

Another option is to just lose all contact with the mother after you fuck her, and don't let her have any identifiable information about you (name, age, photos of you, etc) and make sure the only number she had of you was on a burner phone

Another option is to move to a different country where the governments are not in collaberation, for example, if you fuck a girl in France, impregnate her and she has a child, and wants child support, then you can move to Russia and are no longer obliged to give her any money, since you didn't impregnate her while in Russia, so the only people able to enforce it (in this case the french government) you aren't even living there, so they can't do shit about it.

since all the answers here are unhelpful and retarded, I'll give you the only actual answer, and that is to claim poverty, you can give money to shell companies which are able to store your money, so effectively you are poor, but have access to "somebody else's money", this would mean that the government can't force you to give money to the mother of the child, and after a while they will stop monitoring it and you can go back to normal after a while

Another option is to just lose all contact with the mother after you fuck her, and don't let her have any identifiable information about you (name, age, photos of you, etc) and make sure the only number she had of you was on a burner phone

Another option is to move to a different country where the governments are not in collaberation, for example, if you fuck a girl in France, impregnate her and she has a child, and wants child support, then you can move to Russia and are no longer obliged to give her any money, since you didn't impregnate her while in Russia, so the only people able to enforce it (in this case the french government) you aren't even living there, so they can't do shit about it.
what if u already got the child support judgement against u and need to pay her $(xx,xxx) monthly? how u escape that?

• Hmm...
what if u already got the child support judgement against u and need to pay her $(xx,xxx) monthly? how u escape that?
either by moving country (method 3), or claim bankruptcy and use method 1

You can't: Brazil is pretty much a no-man's-land, but mess with children (by being a fucking pedo OR, guess what, by NOT PAYING CHILD SUPPOR) and the popo will be kicking your door down at 5 A.M as you were Pablo Escobar in person...

Images   2023 05 07T223209618

It even happened to 6'1 muscular GigaChad, top-tier actor Dado Dolabella: he beats his women, drives drunk, uses drugs in the middle of the streets and never even got search... But he missed one child support payment and, BOOM, arrested!

No one is safe from it: you made a kid, now you are forced to pay monthly until the kid turns 18... Even if the whore of a "mother" will use all the money to get her hair and nails done and let the children without clothes or school (kinda happened to me)...

And if you happen to be poorer/don't pay lots of money, you better be fucking close to your offspring because she WILL make up the kid's minds against you... My aunt did it to the point my cousin hates his dad's guts; my mother tried the same and managed to convince my brother for a while, but she never fooled me 🤭

either by moving country (method 3), or claim bankruptcy and use method 1
what if i have assets? does the govt really expect me to sell my crib to pay a crazy ass child support judgement?

• Hmm...
Vasectomies come with the risk of chronic ball pain

look up post vasectomy pain syndrome