How do I ascend as a semi-looksmaxed autist?

cajuun0

cajuun0

trying to ascend before ww3
Hi folks, normally I wouldn't be posting here but my country is probably going to be the next one after Ukraine and I don't wanna die as KHHV I need your help :hnghn:

TLDR:

age 0-17: I was a complete autist-rotter playing video games all day long not giving a fuck about anything :bluepill:

age 17-19: I found out about :blackpill: and started working on my looks (things i've been doing: )
-aushwitzmaxxed from 87kg to 70kg in about 6 months :lul:
-wore braces which helped my face a lot
-started lifting weights in my late 19s (gained about 9kg, am at around 17%bf~ rn)
-been sleeping for 8 hours everyday
-been taking omega3,zinc,magnesium,ashwaganda,giga dose D3, creatine
-nofap
-fashionmaxx
-strict diet (750g of chicken breast, 300g of rice, vegetables, 400g of greek yoghurt, 40g of protein powder, 1 banana, only water EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY :lul::lul:)
-shoes which give me a few more centimeters despite already being 188cm tall

age 20 (now) : I started college about 5 months ago and it's going absolutely awful. I was certain shit is gonna change and even decided to rent my own flat but nah, I can't do anything I am still the same retard I was 3 or 10 yrs ago, communicating with NPCs is impossible, I always knew I was socially retarded but these people are legit the same and it makes everything awkward af. Everyday after college i go to my flat and play video games like some utter rotter. What do I do at this point? I was thinking about getting a weekend job at mcdonalds or kfc to meet new people but I feel like it's not gonna change much. I can also start over in a different college next year.
My standards legit don't exist just help me please holy fuck :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

thoughts? :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: iwillbeflinch, SLA, .👽. and 2 others
Funny GIF

You're born NT or not.

IDK what to say OP.

Prayers out to ya!

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and cajuun0
getting a weekend job at mcdonalds or kfc
Good idea. Or join some uni clubs, they are always a good opportunity to meet new people.

But you‘re seriously gotta be a sperg if you didn‘t make any friends during your first weeks of uni

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and cajuun0
show pics.

go meet women: online and offline, make a move and you will get one:y'all:

Hi folks, normally I wouldn't be posting here but my country is probably going to be the next one after Ukraine and I don't wanna die as KHHV I need your help :hnghn:

TLDR:

age 0-17: I was a complete autist-rotter playing video games all day long not giving a fuck about anything :bluepill:

age 17-19: I found out about :blackpill: and started working on my looks (things i've been doing: )
-started lifting weights in my late 19s (gained about 9kg, am at around 17%bf~ rn)
-nofap
-fashionmaxx
-strict diet (750g of chicken breast, 300g of rice, vegetables, 400g of greek yoghurt, 40g of protein powder, 1 banana, only water EVERY SINGLE FUCKING DAY :lul::lul:)

age 20 (now) : I started college about 5 months ago and it's going absolutely awful. I was certain shit is gonna change and even decided to rent my own flat but nah, I can't do anything I am still the same retard I was 3 or 10 yrs ago, communicating with NPCs is impossible, I always knew I was socially retarded but these people are legit the same and it makes everything awkward af. Everyday after college i go to my flat and play video games like some utter rotter. What do I do at this point? I was thinking about getting a weekend job at mcdonalds or kfc to meet new people but I feel like it's not gonna change much. I can also start over in a different college next year.
My standards legit don't exist just help me please holy fuck :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

pics nigga

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
pics nigga
I'm too fucking shizo to post them here, if this shit leaked it would make everything even worse :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

I'm 80kg [180lbs], 188cm [6'2], 17%bf (according to online websites I'm at 15% but that's a massive cope), lift weights, face wise I'm far from looking like one of these GIGA-looksmaxxed/super genetic gifted TikTok pretty boys but still definitely mogg dudes from my class to oblivion and back. ded srs the competition doesn't exist 2nd tallest dude is like 8cm shorter and around 35% bf, other guys are complete framecels :lul::lul::lul: Legit my autism and 'shy' personality is the thing that holds me back the most.

btw I saw the post about the :blackpill: presentation holy fuck man that shit was on another lever :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel
I'm too fucking shizo to post them here, if this shit leaked it would make everything even worse :hnghn::hnghn::hnghn:

I'm 80kg [180lbs], 188cm [6'2], 17%bf (according to online websites I'm at 15% but that's a massive cope), lift weights, face wise I'm far from looking like one of these GIGA-looksmaxxed/super genetic gifted TikTok pretty boys but still definitely mogg dudes from my class to oblivion and back. ded srs the competition doesn't exist 2nd tallest dude is like 8cm shorter and around 35% bf, other guys are complete framecels :lul::lul::lul: Legit my autism and 'shy' personality is the thing that holds me back the most.

btw I saw the post about the :blackpill: presentation holy fuck man that shit was on another lever :lul::lul::lul:
PM nigga

TLDR:

-nofap
-fashionmaxx

over 185 and still not ascended nigga you a retard fr anyways are you moldovian?

Theres no need to eat that autistic diet you spaz

Just eat a decent amount of protein- 150/day is enoguh and try and have some fruit or veggies with most of your meals and youre fine

your problem is personality not looks

get some friends, stop being desperate, start hanging out with girls even friends, even ugly girls, be more comfortable,

you are in fucking college, its the best time. Smash your computer and delete all the videogames, do crazy shit

im rotting similarly to you, but im neet instead of student

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
Yeah okay so a little update on this - after taking your advice I finally made some 'friends' in college. I started by befriending semi-retards (people who have autistic hobbies like gaming but at the same time are already in some social circles) and then made some more 'normal' ones. I finally got to talk to women after 3/4 years of solitude :lul::lul::lul:

There's one more thing - I 'kinda' became friends with one girl and we even started DMing each other pretty regularly about some random college bullshit but it now turns out she's a lesbo :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy: (not confirmed but it appears so) Should I keep putting any effort into our convos or just reply with 1 word and move on? :forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

started DMing each other pretty regularly about some random college bullshit but it now turns out she's a lesbo :feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
inwkell RNG :feelsohgod:

Gain some muscle. You should be 88 kg

• +1
Reactions: cajuun0
Gain some muscle. You should be 88 kg
Lean bulking right now, gonna take a while to get there as natty without getting fat as fuck rofl. I was considering taking Sarms but I'm fucking scared of it